Robert Half Legal Employee Reviews

Great agency to work with for temporary jobs!
Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 16, 2018
Robert Half is a great company to work for. I was perfectly matched with jobs that matched my skills and requirements. The assignments vary in length, but all of this information is communicated to you when you are called for availability.
Busy and fast paced
Paralegal - Litigation (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 2, 2018
I enjoyed working for Robert Half one of the only legal staffing compnies that gave me a wide range of employment opportunities to build my skill level. I attribute my extnesive legal knolwledge in this field to their corporation.
Pros
You're able to gain a vase amount of skills and experience
Cons
The pay is not compensible to those skills and experience
Good.
Project Attorney (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2018
Good working environment. Parking availability is poor and cost to much considering your pay rate. These positions were for legal document review projects that lasted from one to two months, sometimes longer.
Pros
Collabrotive environment
Cons
Poor pay rate.
Temporary Assignments
Paralegal/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2018
If you're looking for temporary employment Robert Half is right for you. If you're looking for employment with a lot of down time in between job offers Robert Half will accommodate your schedule.
Pros
Great Companies to work for.
Cons
Too much down time.
Good place to find employment
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 11, 2018
Sent me on good jobs that provided me with a vast amount of experience in various areas of the legal field. I made good money and enjoyed my time working of them.
Pros
Stay working
Cons
Paying my own parking at jobs
Great people, long hours.
Director of Legal Projects (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 9, 2018
Great people, long hours. A lot of management layers can be frustrating when having to fill a requirement quickly. Many opportunities to go in different directions within the company and division.
Extremely professional
Paralegal Deficiency Document Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 3, 2018
Knowledgeable recruiters extremely professional cares about placing you the right position. Routinely follows up with you while on assignment.. Recruiters always returned call and emails by the end of the day.
Pros
Skilled at recruiting
Cons
Heath Care
Paid on the job training
Legal Office Support/ File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2018
While working for Robert Half Legal, as a temporary hire.

The assignment prepared me, for entry level legal administrative

positions. Their client had entry level office assistant positions

that I was qualified to fill job vacancies.
Pros
One hour lunch break
Cons
Their payroll system, was too technical
Not a very professional place to work
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 18, 2018
Not a very professional place to work for if you are a contractor, management does absolutely nothing to help you either advance your career or help you find a new career in your chosen field. If you are under a contract with them in a division, there is absolutely ZERO chance they will try to help you get a different position within a different division within Robert Half. I would never recommend working for this company to anyone, ever.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Too many to list
It was a temp agency I didn't expect much
Legal Researcher- Temp (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 13, 2018
They had their favorite folks that they sent out to work. They didn't really advocate for us employees when sent out to jobs. The pay was fair. They offered benefits that were decent..
A great temporary employment resource
Executive Assistant - Legal (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 30, 2018
I reached out to Robert Half prior to my move to the Phoenix AZ area. I was able to begin work immediately once I relocated, with a firm that was pretty well matched with my skill set. I appreciate RH and their staff in their diligence and excellence.
only contract
Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Paralegal (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 29, 2018
Not committed to providing direct hire positions. Say it is a temp to hire but it is only for a short period of time. Say it is for 3 weeks but is only for one week or less
Great Placement and Helpful Career Starter
Document and Operations Attorney (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2018
Robert Half was a helpful first step in getting my career after law school on track. They were able to recognize my skill set and properly place me in a contract role that I then used as a springboard for my career.
type of work
Temp (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX houston, txAugust 23, 2018
different assignments and length of assignments varied as well. administrative, accounting and receptionist assignments. they would call when they had an assignment
Pros
temp work
Cons
not always working
Worst place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2018
Management is terrible, training is worse. Favoritism runs rampant and if your manager seems you unworthy then there is nothing you can do to overcome it. Manager was completely useless and seemed to think negative reinforcement was a great way to drive the moral of the team. Turnover was also atrocious yet management never wanted to look in the mirror and admit they are the problem. Some teams are killing it because of great leadership. I was not lucky.
Pros
Lol
Cons
No work life balance, Terrible management and training was atrocious, It’s impossible to stay positive when management is constantly berating you.
Productive, team environment
Conflicts Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 9, 2018
Relaxed but productive team environment, worked well together received all assistance as needed. Good firm with nice employee perks, including breakfast.
Reputable company to work for. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for work in the Legal Administrative field.
Clerical and Administrative Professional (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 7, 2018
Being able to get full time hours for most assignments was a plus. I gained lots of new experience to add to my skill set. The environments of the assignments were overall pleasant. Although I was not pleased with benefits package offered, and the paid vacation and medical leave hours were very hard to earn, the overall hourly wages of the assignments offered were satisfactory for starting wages. Pay raises were also difficult to attain for long term assignments.
Exciting, varied and fun.
Various temporary assignments as receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 3, 2018
I worked as a temp for Robert Half. I loved the variety of positions and places I worked. The only true downside is lack of job security and of course, fewer benefits. It's a wonderful thing to get to participate in so many offices and observe various corporate cultures. I recommend temping to determine what you like, and where you fit.
Pros
Variety
Cons
No paid holidays unless you work a certain number of hours continuously.
Somewhat Helpful
Paralegal, Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
It was difficult to get in with Robert Half when I first graduated paralegal school. I went there and interviewed and heard nothing back. I actually got a job referral from a friend and interviewed with a company but they had a contract with Robert Half to fill the position temp to perm so that was how I started working with them.

After I had 3 to 4 years experience they actively sought me out to try and fill open positions. There has been some turnover though so I've worked with multiple people, sometimes even when applying/interviewing for the same position.

I recently interviewed with a company that wanted a second interview with me but RH told me the position was filled. Then called me back to tell me they had confused law firms and that the firm I interviewed with did still want to do the second interview.

They are somewhat disorganized but they do send job opportunities that I don't see on job posting forums and they are an advocate for me, considering my travel/time, and salary requirements.
Productive Company in helping others find legal employment
Contracted Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 30, 2018
Typical work day was valued with the hours worked and the pay per hour. You are given long-term assignments and others after one assignment has ended.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Legal. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.1InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

1.0Career Opportunities

1.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight