Robert Half Management Resources Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Contract work
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 16, 2018
Beneficial for keeping HR Polices and procedures current.
What when you take on a contract position, you should be prepared to walk into any situation.
Good opportunities -
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 13, 2018
Robert Half Management consulting gave me opportunities to learn new skills, work for different companies.
Worst part is poor follow-through with your contacts within Robert Half.
Communication to the team was terrible
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 31, 2018
I worked with a team on a contract project. There were about 20 of us in the group. Management would not respond to employee issues or discuss job advancement for anyone on the team.
Help when I needed it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILJuly 27, 2018
Robert Half helped me out when I moved back to Lake County after leaving Las Vegas. They got me a good job that I could handle without much training. I also got flexible hours that helped me get my new home settled. It was a perfect scenario for me. .
Pros
Flexible Hours
Robert Half Management Resources
Accounting / Finance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 22, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources specializes in providing businesses with skilled senior-level accounting, finance or business systems professionals on a project or interim basis. We do so by combining cutting-edge recruiting technology and matching algorithms with best-in-class customer service and seven decades of staffing experience.
Typical
Compliance Consultant III (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2018
Typical placement agency. Lot of promises, little follow-through. The assignment ended early and little to no help by them finding a new project for me and the 150 others on the project.
Great Organization
Compliance Consultant III (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 15, 2018
A typical day of business can range from many different roles with Robert Half. It was a great organization to work with and will continue to work with moving forward.
Good contract hiring organization
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 11, 2018
This a contract consulting business that placed me with a good experience that lasted nearly a year. Once this assignment was over they wanted to continue using me as a contract employee when I was seeking full time employment.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Mislead me that they were going to help me with full time employment.
If they've got an assignment...
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 10, 2018
If they've got an assignment, they'll reach out to you, groom you a bit, send you to the interview, follow up and be in your corner until a hire / no hire decision is made.
Great people to work with.
Compliance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 5, 2018
I worked with a great team of talented people. I was sorry when the contract period ended. Engaged as team member of remediation project to support a large financial services client respond to regulatory request under an active consent order
Pros
Awesome co-workers
Cons
Contract position
Robert Half Management Services
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJune 21, 2018
RH is a nationwide professional placement firm. They are extremely dedicated to their clients and thoroughly review backgrounds and technical ability, before accepting them and placing them in positions for success. They were successful in placing me in a Tax Season position where I could provide meaningful assistance.
Placement agency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 2, 2018
Found me a full time job while I was working as a temporary worker. Kept me up to date on potential and possible job opportunities. Could always call them if I had questions.
Pros
Always looking for a job for me
Cons
Never know what they will find
Love them!
Contract gardener (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYFebruary 21, 2018
I was at the end of my sanity trying to find employment. I sent my resume for a dream job and was contacted by a Robert half employment specialists. They were so helpful and quickly but seamlessly got all the necessary paperwork done through email. They were able to set me up with an interview, negotiated the salary for me and less then a week later I have my dream job! Thank you thank you thank you
Finance
Asst. Director (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 8, 2018
The temporary employment with Robert Half Management Resources was a good experience. The staff were very attentive to the needs of their employees and their customers.
Dishonest about contracts and company intentions
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 5, 2018
Found that they mislead you about the type of work and the amount of contracts the company has had with them. Which means the company has lots of temps and does not hire them but, you are lead to believe they will hire but they don't.
Pros
Getting on job experience
Cons
Too many short term jobs looks bad on resume
Nice place to work
Business and Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 29, 2018
Nice place to work. They match clients and employees skills.
They can be flexible with working arrangements.
Enjoyed challenges of working with different clients.
Staff is friendly.
Grant and Fund Accounting Bootcamp
Consultant - Grant and Fund Accounting (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2018
Reviewed controls regarding application of grant funds to business in compliance with federal and state guidelines, for hospital with over $400M in annual operating budget and $1.1 billion in net assets. Project covered the intergrity audit of new ERP system during major enterprise resource planning (ERP) software change implementation from legacy system to combine PeopleSoft / Oracle system.
Learned grant and fund accounting. The workplace culture was very inclusive. The hardest part of the job was keeping the various departments in line as regard compliance to their grant funds and their expenditure. The most enjoyable part of the job was the annual christmas party at the Beverly Hills hotel.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJanuary 22, 2018
Sent to different companies to oversee the day to day accounting operational functions and ensured the preparation of accurate Financial Statements. Flexibility of the job was most enjoyable.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Na
Robert Half
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJanuary 22, 2018
Work for almost 4 years with various Companies preforming various functions, Usually assignment was 6 months to a year. Enjoyed the flexibility and variety of assignments
Excellent environmental and health compliance.
IT consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2018
Robert half is an excellent organization because it provides me all the knowledge I need to succeed:

1) IT Training and certification lectures
2) Project Management skills
3) Solid business skills
4) Excellent environmental and health compliance.