Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews

Leisurely contract work.
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2018
Good balance between work and personal life.
Leisurely work environment with mixture of on site and remote work contracts.
Management was always friendly and helpful.
Pros
Leisurely work, Recruiters kept opertunities coming at a steady pace
Cons
Benefits not very good at all, pay slightly below expectations.
This was a short term contract position fixed length
PC Technician (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GANovember 9, 2018
It was only for couple of weeks position. I had to set up computers for students. job includes like Assisted with network troubleshooting procedures and Ensured maintenance of end user workstations and peripheral devices.
Worked as contractor and was simply a number
IT Network Hardware Technician, State of Maryland (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 8, 2018
I did not work directly for Robert Half and they were very weak on overall communication and support during my placement. Would not work for them again.
Pros
Placement opportunities
Cons
Weak support and communication during placement
Good
INSTRUCTOR, UFCW International Union (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 7, 2018
This job was a sub-contract job and provided little opportunity for advancing as. The assignments were interesting but not that challenging. I was assigned to various employers as needed.i
Pros
Needed work
Cons
Not permanent stable employment
temp site
Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2018
the people that place me on jobs are good and they know what are doing. they focus on my goals so i could land a good career. they set up my interviews.
Not Consistant
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60601October 29, 2018
Attempting to work on a consistent basis requires a modicum bit of work on your side to succeed. You are not limited to just one requiting manager as many are available.
Robert Half was very productive
Salaried Professional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 27, 2018
Robert Half Technology was very productive and always knew what job to pursue for me. Robert Half employees were hardworking and were all very nice and great to work with.
This was a great company to work for
Assistant Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAOctober 25, 2018
I worked for Wells Fargo through this company helping to change them over from Win 98 to XP, answering phones, setting up meetings, typing minutes and filing them where they can be accessed.
The most enjoyable was that I became friends with me cube mate and we are still friends.
contract work
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  DC metro areaOctober 22, 2018
because it was on contract and we know what we are getting ourselves into before we enter into the jobs, it was as good as it can get. The good part for working for them is that you get to experience a lot of different positions in the field. I loved the fact that i was able to be a bit more experienced in the various aspects of information Technology. .
Contract Work
HELP DESK SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 16, 2018
I worked for Robert Half as a contractor. They did a great job placing me with locations to work at and checked in on me from time to time to see how the position was working,
Pros
Easy to work with for contract jobs.
Unprofessional, no follow up, bait & switch on job placements
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 15, 2018
I was told they had a perfect role for me that was to start right away. After passing an extensive bg check I was completely blown off. Just tell people no, don't waste their time.
Pros
Cons
They don't communicate or follow up
Pleasant
Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 11, 2018
Alot of the staff were straight forward and did everything in their power to get me to the roles that fit my experience. I felt like I was dealing with real down to earth people and would gladly be a FTE if the opportunity ever came to be.
N/a
Account Executive/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 10, 2018
very stressful environment. no work/life balance. very little off time to yourself. they are trying to improve the training, but it is still very poor in my opinion
High turnover
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 1, 2018
They provided good training but the biggest problem was the significant amount of turnover. The stress of the job gets to most people and management does not do much to fix it.
Pros
Training, good coworkers
Cons
High turnover
Worked as contractor for different businesses
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 1, 2018
Worked as contractor for different businesses. They were very good at finding positions for me that both, paid well and offered me new challenges. Great company.
Pros
Job
Contract Work Stinks
Help Desk Analyst / JR. Administrator (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 1, 2018
Honestly, after 3 years of IT work and being mostly in contracts, I am exactly where I started. I find it disheartening to have zero stability but it is easier to get a new guy for cheaper than to take care of you in those roles. I feel HR and IT are the worst industries because people find you disposable.
Pros
Fair Pay
Cons
Zero Stability
Help making ends-meet.
PC Technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 27, 2018
Thanks so much for always being there to get me through tough times with cut-out work for me so that rent and misc stuff could be taken care of otherwise I would end up homeless. Robert Half Technology projects meant a lot to me as always financial wise. Thanks so much again RHT.
Pros
Earning some money at times means alot to avoid being homeless.
Great work/life balance. Good salary and autonomy.
Program Manager, Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WASeptember 22, 2018
Excellent place to work for career growth. A typical day at work includes a fast-paced environment as Microsoft is a very dynamic and moving company.
Pros
Work/life balance.
Cons
Communication is sometimes difficult due to manager busy schedule.
Productive opportunities
Contractor/ Prime Health (Current Employee) –  Miami, FloridaSeptember 19, 2018
They kept me busy with temp contract work while searching out for a full time position to fulfill my requirements of a full time position within the county.
Not the best.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 15, 2018
This company was not the best to work for, they cut corners and even cost me the job where they had placed some of the contracted IT workers because they had hired on someone to work in a place that they were not legally allowed to work.
Also, if you want to speak to any supervisor, they are all in Texas and never seem to be around when you have questions or help you.
Pros
Pay and benefits.
Cons
Not a very well run company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Technology. Our community is ready to answer.