Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews

Great work/life balance. Good salary and autonomy.
Program Manager, Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WASeptember 22, 2018
Excellent place to work for career growth. A typical day at work includes a fast-paced environment as Microsoft is a very dynamic and moving company.
Pros
Work/life balance.
Cons
Communication is sometimes difficult due to manager busy schedule.
Productive opportunities
Contractor/ Prime Health (Current Employee) –  Miami, FloridaSeptember 19, 2018
They kept me busy with temp contract work while searching out for a full time position to fulfill my requirements of a full time position within the county.
Not the best.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 15, 2018
This company was not the best to work for, they cut corners and even cost me the job where they had placed some of the contracted IT workers because they had hired on someone to work in a place that they were not legally allowed to work.
Also, if you want to speak to any supervisor, they are all in Texas and never seem to be around when you have questions or help you.
Pros
Pay and benefits.
Cons
Not a very well run company.
Don't know anyone that woudl be willing to work with RHI
Interview (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 14, 2018
Don't know anyone that woudl be willing to work with RHI,
No longer take this company seriously,
Subject of jokes and pranks by experienced people,
Source of Pain and annoyance to entry level people.
Pros
Cons
Avoid them
. Not tentative to their employees or giving fair and professional treatment .
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2018
The staff seems to be very busy and sometimes rude when answering the phone . I know that they cannot be that busy . It seems like they might fool around a little to much . Not tentative to their employees or giving fair and professional treatment .
Pros
its a job
Cons
they dont business seriously with valuable and qualified canindates
Desk sales job
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 3, 2018
It would be a good starter job out of college if they provided better training, but they don’t so this company is ideal for someone who already has some staffing experience. Good job if you like an 8-5, M-F, but difficult to make a whole lot of money over your salary.
Pros
Weekly team building, low stress, no customers just clients and candidates
Cons
Poor training, terrible commission structure, questionable ethics
They do not staff well
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 3, 2018
Only worked one job for them. They did not have much work available for employees. I was supposed to receive a call from them regarding additional work and they never contacted me, poor communication.
Good company to work for.
contractor (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR 97201September 2, 2018
Good contract of work. If you can do a unscheduled and uncontrolled environment like this. Gives a person lots of room for self scheduling and motivation. Doing contract work makes a person learn self reliance and self confidence. Depending on ones self makes a person stronger. I believe this is what contract work does for a person.
Pros
Great learning experience.
Cons
Lack of work.
Great recruiting team that works hard for you
Senior Software Engineer in Test (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 1, 2018
I've been able to work with both the contracting and direct hire sides of the business. The managers of the local office are competent, knowledgeable, personable, and professional. They've worked hard to find positions that are a great fit for me and at the best compensation possible.
Pros
Staff
Benefits
Excellent International Corporation
IT Auditor/Consulting (Current Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAAugust 30, 2018
Robert Half Management Resource manages its technology teams, to comply with the modern technologies including goal setting , delegation, coaching, and performance reviews. It is a great company to work for with all the equipped training labs for practice.
I have nothing but good things to say about them, nice folks.
Free Lance (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 29, 2018
I have nothing but good things to say about them, nice folks. Great people in HR and willing to work with you. Job seekers portal is on point and application process is very thorough .
Pros
good experience
Cons
good experience
n/a
Computer Support Tech (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 24, 2018
the last time i worked for robert half technology was in february and all i did was disconnect, move and reconnect equipmennt from one location to another.
Pros
face to face interaction, positive atitudes
Cons
ungrateful customers, negativity
if you want a full time position look some where else.
Prospect Park & ◦ Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Passaic, NJAugust 22, 2018
The jobs where good but i did not like the fact that they were all contracts. i am looking for full-time permenant work. I would recommand them for a entry level person.
Wonderful Experience
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 20, 2018
Thankful for the opportunity. Fond that I was an engineer by heart and returned to hands on technology. Great for sales individuals. VP(Renay Moya) was great a motivating and giving directions.
Pros
Great Sales Experience
Cons
Was not for me long term.
Terrible Assistance to Job Seekers
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHAugust 16, 2018
After applying for several jobs online, the only response every received was the auto response acknowledging my submission.
Due to lack of follow up from this company, I called a local office to set up an appointment to come in and provide a resume, and see what services they could provide to me as a job seeker. I was referred to someone else after only a couple of questions over the phone. The next day I received an email from another recruiter located in another state with a job located over 1500 miles away.
As this is my first experience with the company, I would not recommend using this company, as they were unable to provide me with assurance that their recruiters are very capable of the job duties. The recruiters did not demonstrate knowledge how to address me as a job seeker or set up and appointment to meet with me in person. Customer service and follow-up skills were lacking. Having positive experiences with Adecco and National employment in the past and always had good service, I expected the same quality of service from Robert Half in my newly relocated area as they are the major employment agency in this area, but I was disappointed in the inability to be meet the basic needs of a job seeker.
Pros
Lots of job listings
Cons
No one ever returns your calls
Gets you exposure to a lot of different technologies
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 16, 2018
Make sure to establish a good relationship with the person helping you find placements. You can learn all kinds of good stuff. Just be open to different opportunities.
Cannot keep up with requirements
Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 8, 2018
This is a company that places emphasis on their clients rather than there and employees, don’t trust them to keep track of of things for you because they won’t
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, Management is not in control
Good company to work for.
Consultant @ Becton Dickinson (Current Employee) –  Murray Hill, NJAugust 8, 2018
Work with you to find positions that are challenging and fulfilling. Have been with the company for over three years and it provides opportunity and some security which is not available as much as it used to be.
Good place to get temp to permanent work in IT Fields
IT / IS Dept (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CAAugust 6, 2018
In the 16-18 months I worked with Robert Half they were able to provide me temporary IT work at various locations within driving distance of my home with the last position switching from temp to permanent at Burke Industries.
Pros
getting temp employement
Cons
no benefits
Great
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 30, 2018
Great agency that I would highly recommend working for. Great entry into the business. They have amazing people working there that can teach you the business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Technology. Our community is ready to answer.