Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews

temp agency
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 14, 2018
you get what you ask for being a temp agency. the people i worked with were knowledgable but they knew you were only passing through. I enjoyed my time with them.
Worked on contract through RHT
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 13, 2018
The recruiter worked closely with me during various stages of interview and employment. He kept me informed about feedback of my work. He was helpful, friendly, and professional.
I would not recomnmend working at this place
Account Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2018
No sales training. You're competing against the person (your manager) responsible for giving out leads. The turnover was extremely high and the atmosphere very depressing.
Productive and Fun Workplace
FFS Coordinator, Financial Services (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX 75024July 7, 2018
This workplace is fun and exciting with exponential room to grow. Here they focus on your strengths while sharpening your weaknesses allowing you to be better prepared for advancement.
Pros
Cafeteria, Workout Facility, Open Parking
Cons
Intimate work space
Its a contracting place
Contractor IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 3, 2018
I cant say much other than they just hand out contracts. Thought you have to keep calling them back every other day to continue getting contracts since they dont provide the calling service where they call when they find some thing that meets theyre requirements..
Pros
Not much to say
Cons
Not much to say
Contractor for two days
Bank America as consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2018
This was my first IT Contracting Job with a company. My first contract was supposed to be for thirty days. I was supposed to trouble-shoot and fix some code. The job only lasted two days. Ooops. I suppose I fixed the problem too quickly. I received a good review from customer, but there RH did not follow-up with me afterwards.
Pros
Interesting Job environment.
Cons
Very short duration. No follow-up after end of work.
na
Administrative Assistant for Technology Division (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 18, 2018
terrible place too work. their office motto is fake it to make it. Management uses that phrase when talking to employees. unprofessional management...all are friends and have a high school clique mentality.
Unprofessional
Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 18, 2018
I did not feel this company did a good job of placement. They simply try to fill empty labor roles marketed to tech folk. I feel this company is more focused on making a quick buck rather than helping people advance their career.
Overall a good company
Division Director (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2018
Days were very structured which produced results. Required high activity and it you are not a high activity person this will not be the idea job. Job promoted strict accountability by incorporating daily meeting to assign tasks.
are you
L 1, 2 Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2018
just starting out this is the type of place where you can build a resume. work with lots of clients and pay your dues. if you have no experience you can get some here
Great place to wrok
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2018
work set in order and even when issues occur they are resolved quickly, food is provided in time for a break depednig on how long we are there for. Tea work is a great part of the work environment.
its ok
Division Director (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 6, 2018
Not a bad place to be just not for everyone. Had a great boss but just didn't enjoy the day to day work. I would not go back but there are plenty of people who have stayed there for almost an entire career.
This was not required
PROGRAMMER (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 5, 2018
Well, I can't just copy and paste an answer on a survey question on a company I worked for more than ten years ago. It was a different age, for sure, and no longer relevant.
Promises, promises
Business Analyst/Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 4, 2018
Working as a consultant for Robert Half on a client's worksite was rather interesting. When I gave my bottom # for compensation, my hourly rate was lower than that but the expected "hire" rate was my low number. They were not clear on the time line of the contract nor if it was to be a contract to hire. Insurance offered for consultants is laughable.
Good working environment.
Desktop Support Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 1, 2018
Good company to work with; room for advancement if needed; educational courses are offered to advance your skills or to help you to better understand your job description.
My time
IT Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 29, 2018
There was only on rep who ensured I stayed working through RH. Any other time with any other rep has been the worse. I was release off a mistake that the RH staff made with the client and the contract they placed me on. Did RH even try to get me placed due to their mess up? NO! They are only about the money! They do not represent or advocate for the employees they place in unfavorable positions.
Robert Half as a whole is a great company to work for thus them being ranked #1 in the world 15years and counting.
Desktop Publisher (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 25, 2018
Robert Half as a whole is a great company to work for thus them being ranked #1 in the world 15 years and counting. I have worked for them for 14 years so I played a role in making that possible! :)
Great people
PC Refresh Technician (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 23, 2018
Robert Half Technology is a great place to work, the people are helpfull and respectful. They have giving me the support i needed to further my career thank you.
Don't bother
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 21, 2018
This company's ability to pay attention to its employees before hiring is appalling. I would never take a job from them again. They handled hired employees that were not legally able to work for a contract.
Lost in Phone Tag
Various Positions Held (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 16, 2018
They will get you to work, but good luck having any results when your job isn't as advertised. You're told to deal with your agency first, but in my experience, you are expected to just keep going and doing the job no matter what.

Poor communication on both sides from their managers and their actual placements. However the pay for the assignments was good, but that was about the only plus.

Less about putting people to work in the right spot, more about getting a warm body in a seat.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor communication, Wrong Job Descriptions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Technology. Our community is ready to answer.