Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews

Robert Half Technology is a great place to work
Robert Half Salaried Professional (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 14, 2019
Professional. Helpful. Supportive. Fair. I would love to return to work for Robert Half in the future. My experience with them could not have been better. I should never have chosen to leave.
False expectations
Help Desk tier III (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlJanuary 14, 2019
I was led to believe that this contract would go permanent for the sole purpose to help me make my decision to work for this role. Weeks before I was to role permanent I was even given a rollover date in writing. This is shady and unprofessional. When I spoke to this recruitment lead he tried to make this issue about me and not the false expectations he set before we even took the position. The recruitment lead for this role and many others in the Jacksonville area lied to me and 3 others( 3 of 4 have quit this role). This would in most cases be considered Breach of Contract. I would not have taken this role if there weren't the level of expectations set by the RHT representative. I will never work for RHT as long is this rep works for them. As a small token they gave me (not any of the others) paid 2 day vacation, a spit in the face when considering that my family would have been taken care of by me rolling permanent.
Pros
Cons
False expectations
A very easy environment to interact with everyone
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2019
It's been a while, but Robert half has a lot of benefits. For me, I was able to set my own schedule up to a certain degree. My interface with management was always pleasant.
Tough Life
Division Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2019
Great for cutting your teeth in recruiting. Invests in training and development only to let you sink and drown if you are not good at locking in the process.
Productive & Fun work place
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 4, 2019
Love challenging opportunties from Robert Half and the companys they send me to, co workers are wonderful to experience on a daily basics. Look forward every morning to work.
Pros
free lunces, parking, office parties
Cons
healthcare, dental, vision, 401k
IT Staffing Projects
Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 4, 2019
I was given short-term and temporary assignments that could last for only one day, one month, and then given my current Help Desk Analyst position for 6 months. I created great rapport with multiple employers will working with Robert Half Technology Staffing.
Great for advancement
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2018
I had a great career here. I was able to do everything I wanted to do and feel grateful for the experience. Getting set up for success is tough. No one really is here. You have to figure things out on your own, or at least I had to and most of my colleagues did as well. We have gotten better with training but we still have plenty of managers who are swamped and have no time to train their people. We need to change the model and look at freeing up more of the managers' time so they can train, grow and lead their people.
Pros
career advancement
Cons
not a lot of work life balance, especially starting out
Professional and productive workplace.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 30, 2018
A day-to-day working environment that allows you to be productive and creative. Provides knowledge and support to business and system partners through gathering process development, change management, and business analysis that gives a person the tools to exceed into a leadership role.
Toyota Inc.
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CA 90502December 27, 2018
This was contract work where the entire company was upgrading all hardware. Which consist of HDD ghosting, cabling, and server upgrades. This was a very good enviroment to work and the people who there are nice.
Pros
good hours
Cons
very hard work but worth it
Rh
Project Coordinator Intern (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 24, 2018
Robert Half is a fairly conservative company, but I'm surrounded by a great team and an amazing manager. Aside from being in San Ramon i would recommend RH to a friend.
Pros
bagel mondays
Cons
bagel mondays
Productive collaborative fun environment
Quality Control eDiscovery Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 8, 2018
Very team oriented but you do not have to speak with the team directly. Freedom of break time helped to create a very laid back energy even though we worked hard to get the client exactly what they wanted.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Temporary
RHT Review
L2 DSS Analyst/Technician (Contractor for ALG) (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 6, 2018
Our group was nice to work with and we collaborated efficiently. We were given tools and access to admin rights to perform our job. I loved my job while I was there. Was carried over under Denali Advanced Integration.
Challenging
District Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 3, 2018
Fast paced environment can be challenging, demands organization. Competency is rewarded, but can also be overloaded and work/home balance distorted quickly.
Lots of internal politics
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 2, 2018
Good training and marketing materials. Diverse working culture with a range of some helpful and some questionable sales tactics.

Great place to start and learn the staffing industry, however, those without a very sales driven personality and thick skin for internal politics should be advised to take careful consideration.
Pros
Well known firm
Cons
Can be a popularity contest
Great group of people to work with and work for
Salaried Professional (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 30, 2018
In my position as a software developer I had autonomy to pursue solutions for our clients and was provided the support by my team at RHT to successfully complete our mission. RHT provided a good benefit package while also being somewhat competitive with salary. The culture was great when we were able to meet our fellow colleagues and share our experiences.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Not as competitive as could be with salary
Interesting Workplace
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 19, 2018
Robert Half Technology has lots of job placements for candidates seeking employment and I was placed on both short and long term contracts in many workplaces so I had the pleasure of working in a variety of work environments.
Recruiters judge potential employees buy history
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Denver ColoradoNovember 18, 2018
Recruiters seek past employment history, credit history and background check. They don't care about the truth. They are woefully unskilled at finding employees with values and the ability to treat others as they wish to be treated.

They would always bring in way too many people for the job and the customer would send people home early. Or the job would be completed way ahead of time when the contractor could have accepted a better contract for a longer time.
Pros
Pay was okay
Cons
Recruiters lack any skills at finding good employees and only judging them for their past.
Good place to work very profesional
t1 support for creditcard processing (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTNovember 13, 2018
worked as a temp, Worked on the alcelerated pay credit card processing. Updated creditcard servers and clients for merchants to be pci complient. I contacted clients over the phone and set up times that we can do the updates.
Pros
it was IT work
Cons
temp
RH was quick to get be recruited
DEVELOPER (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 13, 2018
RH recruiters will work hard to find you work but the recruiters will not necessarily place you with you requirements foremost in mind. They are professional
Pros
fast to find work
Cons
listen to requirements
Leisurely contract work.
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2018
Good balance between work and personal life.
Leisurely work environment with mixture of on site and remote work contracts.
Management was always friendly and helpful.
Pros
Leisurely work, Recruiters kept opertunities coming at a steady pace
Cons
Benefits not very good at all, pay slightly below expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Technology. Our community is ready to answer.