Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews

Temp Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 17, 2018
The management at RH were amazing. i worked through them for an Austin company called a Apogee doing some laid back fun IT/ customer service work. great communication between the temp service and the client as well as feed back to temp employees.
Pros
great communication with laid back assignments
Cons
no complaints about the company
One of the best IT consulting services that I have worked for
Migration Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2018
,Top notch assignments. well organized. Good customer base. everything done by phone or video call for interview. They have long term and short term assignments.
A company which cares about ist workers
Senior Business Analyst & Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Chicago AreaApril 10, 2018
I was pleased and highly satisfied during my time working at Robert Half. The culture is one to support its staff for advancement. Very open and transparent.
Pros
Culture, employee support
Cons
Non come to mind
Good Contract Firm
Senior IT Audit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 6, 2018
If you are looking for contract work, Robert Half is a good bet. They usually contract for accounting and audit; not so much IT. Compensation is on an hourly rate, so obviously there are benefits, bonus or health care.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No Benefits
Rule by fear, no growth
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 26, 2018
Metrics, KPIs, Lots of calls, inter office competition and intense team competition make this a difficult place to survive.

If you make it long enough, the company moves your big accounts away to other departments like strategic accounts and you slowly get pushed out the door.

Rule by fear is how things are done.
Not good
Division Director - Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJMarch 19, 2018
This workflow shows how we answer the question: "Which product do we build?" It shows the path from validating solution (Value Sprint) to designing the product with customer in mind (Design Sprint) and, finally, creating the technology platform by defining architecture, data modeling, and tooling for the proposed solution (Foundation Sprint.). Once this is completed, the teams start sprinting (see InRhythm Scrum Framework). Hover over Tap any point below to view more information about our process.
Fast Paced enviroment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAMarch 13, 2018
Robert Half Technology was an incredible place to work. You are constantly surrounded by individuals who strive to be the best. Fast-paced work is the name of the game.
Not a good place to work
Senior Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Geln Allen, vaMarch 11, 2018
Management was not organized and didn't have a real game plan for success. As long as you are bringing in money for the company you are great but, once something falls through, you are no longer welcome. Would not recommend this company for anyone to work there or use as a firm to recruit.
Pros
nothing
Good Contract
BI Consultant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 6, 2018
They helped me pitch myself to clients at a higher rate then I had before. I was able to learn new skills, like SSIS and reuse my C# experience. The client had a laidback culture, which was good for me.
Multiple opportunites
Technology Contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 5, 2018
During this time, the job market was slim for technology and not many positions were available given my expertise. If the employment environment was more suited for my abilities, the experience may have been better.

Want to know more about Robert Half Technology?

Ask a question
Robert Half
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 1, 2018
It was a great place to start working and gain experience. They kept me busy with contact work which provided me various types of experience in the IT field.
Great People
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 1, 2018
Robert Half is a very fast-paced, cut-throat sales environment. You either succeed quickly, or fail quickly. There is good opportunity to make money if you are persistent and driven, in addition to a bit lucky. Coworkers are fantastic and the culture is amazing.
Pros
Great people, sinsitive to time off
Cons
cut throast sales environemnt with very high turnover
Not a place to work for
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2018
My experience with Robert Half was not a typical temporary agency. I had to apply several times before they were able to get me any work. When they found me work, it was a job that required to work very long hours throughout the evening. I learned how to repair computers, replace LCD screens on tablets, replace hard drives, memory, motherboards, and power supplies. The hardest part of the job was the drive as I lived too far away from the warehouse. The most enjoyable part of the job was the quality of music they played during work hours.
Pros
Long work hours, paid weekly
Cons
No benefits
RH Tech Recruiting
Technical Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2018
Worth it if you are in school as a temporary job until you graduate. After school they are slow at getting you into a position to utilize the degree in which was earned
Cut throat sales environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 22, 2018
Typical day at work is calling on your multiple accounts. The role is very independent until you do something wrong. You will never be clear on procedures and is an environment where favoritism plays heavy vs. work ethic. Difficult to grow. Will sell you on the idea that you can be making so much money but in reality only upper management is making the money and does not focus on the heavy turnover. Most tenured person in the team was 6 months in. I do not recommend the technology team.
Pros
High exposure to staffing industry
Cons
Difficult to grow and poor management, high turnover
Contract employee
Database Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 17, 2018
I do like being represented by Robert Half for both contract and permanent placement positions. My benefits ratings are down because they don't not provide anything above what one could find themselves on the open market, and also since my last position was for a contract there was no paid time off, but I was compensated accordingly in terms of hourly rate to still be competitive if I were to take similar time off in a normal salaried position.
Pros
Work hard to find opportunities
Cons
Minimal benefits for contractors
Great recruiting firm
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKFebruary 13, 2018
Fantastic IT recruiting firm. Go above and beyond to ensure that your pay and benefits package are competitive, and that you have as little tranisition time as possible bewtween contracts.
Call Center
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 12, 2018
Leveraged leads that are worked by the managers before being distributed to the recruiters. The problem with this is that the managers get first bite of any potential commission. They fill the easy roles and attempt to fill the difficult roles. Once their own efforts fail them, they then pass the job requisition down to the recruiters. Disgusting and discouraging.
Pay
ICS Advanced Technology, Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAFebruary 12, 2018
I was offer one pay and when I was paid it was different amount. When I brought it up to the recruiter, She change the paperwork to show that she had only promised the lower amount.
New opportunity to show my skills
Contractor, " Ram Tech 1, " Server Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Longview, TX, Tylor, TX, Texarkana, TXFebruary 11, 2018
The communications could be improved. However, the major company is subject to the control of the flow of the project. Once the equipment was in place the project went very smooth.
Pros
Clean, easy job.
Cons
communication, language.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Technology. Our community is ready to answer.