Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews for Desktop Support Technician

Best place to work for as a contract employee.
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 20, 2019
This was my first time experience working with Robert half, as a contract employee, and my experience was good. They are straightforward professional company. They want loyal and dependable employees who are willing to work hard. I am happy with their salary and their environment. I would recommend this agency to my friends and colleagues.
Pros
Trustworthy, straightforward, professional
Cons
Projects are hard to get
Interesting Workplace
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 19, 2018
Robert Half Technology has lots of job placements for candidates seeking employment and I was placed on both short and long term contracts in many workplaces so I had the pleasure of working in a variety of work environments.
contract work
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  DC metro areaOctober 22, 2018
because it was on contract and we know what we are getting ourselves into before we enter into the jobs, it was as good as it can get. The good part for working for them is that you get to experience a lot of different positions in the field. I loved the fact that i was able to be a bit more experienced in the various aspects of information Technology. .
Good working environment.
Desktop Support Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 1, 2018
Good company to work with; room for advancement if needed; educational courses are offered to advance your skills or to help you to better understand your job description.
Excellent Place to Work
Deskside Support Technician (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CANovember 1, 2017
Work is well-balanced and enjoyable. The people who work at RH are amazing and I would love to become a perm employee if given the opportunity. People have worked many years there due to the excellent work environment.
Pros
Lots of team-building items and perks. You are treated well and respected no matter your role.
Cons
Nothing!
Challenging assignments using current technologies
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 18, 2017
Robert Half Technology provided opportunities to perform desktop support for leading corporations throughout the Greater Boston area. All fellow workers were skilled and trained in the requested tasks. Strong sense of camaraderie throughout the work day. Clients very pleasant and fun to work for. Quite pleased with our sense of teamwork and attention to detail.
Pros
Very good working conditions
Cons
Length of assignments vary from week to week
Perfect place to work
Deskside Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAAugust 11, 2017
Robert Half gave me an excellent opportunity to contribute to an already exceptional company. All employees are kind, courteous and absolutely amazing. Given a chance, this would be the place that could easily become a lifetime commitment.

Robert Half has a community, not just employment, with many team building activities and opportunities. There are only positive attributes of this company and the employees.

I intend to continue my education in hopes of returning to Robert Half on a more perminant role. Entering RH, I was greeted warmly and treated as an employee of value. I never had reservations about Robert Half due to the clear communication and expectations I was given. I would easily and without reservation work for them again!
Pros
Free bagels on Monday, Excellent work environment, Caring staff
Cons
Nothing - It is excellent all the way around!
Fun work place
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2017
Very interesting people to do with on a daily basis, management was very productive and hands on, gave good insight, you work typically on game and show nights. worked with great people
Pros
the people you worked with
Cons
getting off late
Average place to work.
Desktop Support RefreshTechnician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 12, 2017
Recruiters and other staff are easy to work with. they are good about assuring you're capable and qualified for the assignment(s) that they have available; and will not pressure into an assignment that's uncomfortable for you, or beyond your scope of ability and experience.
Pros
Good work match-up
Cons
Assignments aren't long enough
so so
Desktop Support Technician, temp on-assignment (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 10, 2017
I was a temp. Not very clear roles and no opportunity for advancement. Fair compensation but it wasn't often.
I'd do simple set up, replace and install operations. Nothing overly complex but the manager at Stamford was a jerk who didn't have it together.
IT temp work
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 29, 2017
I was basically doing to temp work on a contract basis through Robert Half Tech. They kept me busy which was excellent cause i needed the money. Positions varied which was nice.
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 3, 2017
Productive, they care. They have many opportunities. I wish they had permanent job. But the people are very professional. I hope to work with them again.
Pros
Many opportunities
Cons
short term projects
Typical Job Placement Agency
Project Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 23, 2017
They were able to find me employment opportunities where I mostly provided short-term project assistance. The jobs themselves were nothing special or anything worth writing home about, but as short-lived as they were, they fulfilled a need.
Helpdesk specialist
Desktop support (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 31, 2016
You stay current with computer hardware and the latest software
People on the sites are easy to get along with.
Good pay.
Jobs are in the Tulsa area.
Pros
The pay is good.
Cons
You don't get hired
Good Project
Desktop Support Engineer Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Albany, OHApril 19, 2016
Simple Project very fun and very good leadership throughout the organization.

Very good communication from within the leadership of the Project.
Productive work area
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 4, 2015
The best part of the job is learning new things to prepare for the future. Everyday Is a new challenge. The hardest part of the job is at times, trying to finish up within 8 hours.
You are worthless to them
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2015
I have found that working for them, they are paid $50-$75hr for yoru contract but they pay you $17-$20 no matter how much experience you have or how much work is required of you. They make you feel more like a number than they do a person.
productive and very busy envirment
desktop support (Former Employee) –  woodbridge, New JerseyJuly 3, 2015
at Robert half I work as a technician contractor so I was sent on various jobs. management were very helpful and taught me a lot in networking and in software troubleshooting, I gain experienced in troubleshooting Microsoft outlook 2010 working at Robert half. teamwork wasn't a main priority most jobs I work in a small team or by myself. a typical day would be driving to various locations, answering on average 12 tickets or more a day in different locations. hardest part of my job was working in a school environment and responding to all of my tickets in a timely fashion. the most enjoyable part is that I learned a lot and really got some great hands on experience
Absolutely the best place i have worked for.
Desktop Support / Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 21, 2015
Very friendly people. I was always busy working on various tasks each day i came into work. There were times when some of my tasks were the same but all in all i learned so much working for this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

Robert Half Technology Reviews by Location