Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews for Help Desk Analyst

Great
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaApril 14, 2019
A great company to work for and you can find Robert Half in almost all of the states.

You have a variety of option to pick from. Robert Half is a reputable company and they are very thorough with trying to assist you.
Contract Work
HELP DESK SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 16, 2018
I worked for Robert Half as a contractor. They did a great job placing me with locations to work at and checked in on me from time to time to see how the position was working,
Pros
Easy to work with for contract jobs.
Contract Work Stinks
Help Desk Analyst / JR. Administrator (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 1, 2018
Honestly, after 3 years of IT work and being mostly in contracts, I am exactly where I started. I find it disheartening to have zero stability but it is easier to get a new guy for cheaper than to take care of you in those roles. I feel HR and IT are the worst industries because people find you disposable.
Pros
Fair Pay
Cons
Zero Stability
Very Professional
Compucom - Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJDecember 8, 2017
The contractors are so reliable and contact you within minutes. They are with you every step of the interview process and you really feel like they have your back even if you do not get the position they have found for you.
Great entry way to get in the door!
Help Desk Lead (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAApril 30, 2017
I have found that Robert Half is a great way to get your foot in the door at many large scale companies. Onboarding can be a little clunky but if you get through that you are good to go.
Decent Contracting Company
Help Desk Support (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJApril 19, 2017
My experience with Robert Half Technology is that they are pretty decent with finding jobs that are appropriate with your needs. They're not amazing but they are not bad either.
My first go to source for my next contract or position.
Unix/WinTel/Network Help Desk/Windows/MAC (Former Employee) –  System Administrator - Team LeadMarch 17, 2017
I enjoyed working for Robert Half. The provided feedback and encouragement throughout the many contract’s I was assigned to. They were spot on when contracts ended to find me a new one. I was happy and busy there. Look forward to work with them in the future. They provide most information to maintain my skill set and way to improve it. They are my first go to source for my next contract or position.
Pros
Support and feedback
Found jobs Quickly
Help Desk Technician-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 2, 2017
At the time Robert Half worked for me and found me temporary jobs quickly. It has been a long time since I worked for them but enjoyed my time there.
good company
Help Desk Tier (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 4, 2016
great company a lot of training to move up
great teamwork and management skills
hardest part was traveling
good pay and understanding for customer needs
Great place to get started especially in a new town
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 11, 2016
Nothing but positive things to say, I’ve had great assignments and worked with some really cool people.There a very suppotive staff and they really seem to care.
Pros
Great supportive staff
My review
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 31, 2016
Helping people always makes you feel good. We have to enter customers information into the customer profile. Always get along with your co-workers. It was not easy but not hard and it was fun.
Pros
customers were always happy before call ended.
Cons
Need to work on my confidence, but getting better.
Job
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 6, 2016
Robert half is amazing company to work for they also some amazing jobs they have some good recruiter the compensation they offer is good a great company to work for
Temp Service
Tier 1 Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 27, 2016
One of the best in Columbus highly recommended. Very friendly and helpful service. Good pay. Fast and friendly and work hard
job skills
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNFebruary 29, 2016
learn new job skills, and provides opportunity to explore other avenues in the it field. Provides a chance to improve communication skills and other technical skill. This helps in future job opening. There is communication with management.
Job Security
IT Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 14, 2015
I did not like the job security with this place because it seemed that once i was about to get paid for the Thanksgiving break and that was going to be my first time earning holiday pay, i was released from contract a week before due to "budget cuts".
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Job Security and Debriefing Process
A typical day at work will be spend on the phone
Help desk Analyst /Contract (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNNovember 16, 2015
My first assignment was a fun place with very good people. They will always give good information and details about your assignments and interview. Nice people to work for.
Pros
get pay on time
Cons
Some assignment may be far
Teamwork
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 9, 2015
So far its a good place to work, the Sacramento office staff are very suppotive of their employees they really seem to care
Pros
Your a part of a team
Cons
contracts can end without much notice
Fast paced working environment
Help Desk Analyst I/ Data Processing (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 23, 2015
Robert Half Technology was an agency who found me a decent job that was located pretty far from where I reside. I enjoyed the pairing company in which I worked for. However, the work is hard on your eyes due to 36 computer monitors that are blinking in your face constantly waiting for you to make an action on. If you like staying in one place and having minimal interaction with co-workers then look no further.
Pros
Good experience to gain knowledge in IT, good employees willing to help you
Cons
short lunch break, healthcare, burn out quickly
Robert Half, standard staffing company
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  VariousMarch 1, 2015
They pay the minimum that you would expect, nothing special but better than flipping burgers. Contracts were short term with no chance of being hired. Usually extremely simple tier 1 work.
Pros
Easy to contact
Cons
short contracts, low pay, low chance for permenent work, no benefits.
Basic Contracter
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 4, 2015
If you want to be ignored and be treated like a piece of meat, this is the place for you. They are no better than any other contractor company, which is exactly the problem.
Pros
A Check
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half Technology. Our community is ready to answer.