Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 6,398 reviews matching the search See all 6,687 reviews
Job satisfaction / Ethical
Information Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CASeptember 22, 2018
Advance technology for career growth, Ethics first, Great values and beliefs and process oriented. Conservative , desciplined and lots of opportunities.
Working for Robert Half
Patient Services Representative/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 22, 2018
The great thing about Robert Half was the ability to get a position quickly, the down side is no paid time off and lack of understanding of life outside of work such as children and their needs.
Not a good company
Billing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 21, 2018
I was placed right away with a construction company that was very disorganize. The Supervisor was very rude. I would never recommend anyone to work for this construction company.
N/a
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDSeptember 21, 2018
Management is the best. They are very hands on and care about you and your experience and progress. They show true concern if you have an issue with the employer
Pros
No repeated appication completion
Cons
Could pay a little more
Temporary LIfe at Its Best
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 20, 2018
This was an easy company to work for although it takes sometime before you are eligible for any benefits. The Culture is somewhat relaxed and they make sure you are well prepared for the position assigned for .
Results Driven, Performance Metrics Guided, Fast Paced
Manager (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 20, 2018
A great career for anyone interested in the staffing industry you will learn EVERYTHING and have the ability to shine, IF you work hard, become coachable and put in the hours. It's a great company and it's not for anyone who is a clockwatcher or interested in finding ways to slack.
worked with great manager
HRBP Contractor (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 20, 2018
Had my back. found an excellent placement. stayed in contact and followed up. Kept me informed of what was going on so I knew how long I would be there.
Pros
real management support
Cons
Temp or contract only
Pleasant working with staff
Executive Center Dr (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72211September 19, 2018
I did not work at Robert Half but for them as a temp employee. They sent me on temporary assignments.

The hardest part of working with the company is that I did not have constant work.
Busy work environment
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Jessup, MDSeptember 19, 2018
All of the assignments that I have taken on are a temporary basis and a very busy work environment. The work assignments are very short lived. You are not there long enough to gain any experience.
Pros
Temporary
Cons
Good pay on certain positions
Robert Half is a Staffing Agency!!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CASeptember 18, 2018
I still work for Robert Half & have been for 8 yrs. It's been great while I'm looking for work. Eventually, I hope to land the right job in the right company for a great fit :)
Productive and fun place to work
Staffing Support Technology Division (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 18, 2018
Excellent work environment. Good work benefits. Co-workers and Managers are very friendly and welcoming. A lot of opportunities to growth in the company.
Frredom to succeed on your own
Executive Search Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2018
I enjoyed my time at RHI although we were required to report non-financial metrics that were scrutinized closely. The sales training was top notch and the office energy was high.
Best job I had!
PBX Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2018
I enjoyed working for Robert Half! What I brought to the table in terms of excellent customer service and a great team Spirit, left a very positive impact to the companies success. What I received was a mutual fondness, a decent salary with benefits and a team of employees that will always be family to me.
Great staffing
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJSeptember 16, 2018
Recruiters are great they find you work quickly. They are very nice to you and are very quick with finding you the right position and location. So I highly recommend working with Robert half.
Pros
money
Cons
no health benefits
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CASeptember 16, 2018
I have been there for many years and find the company to be fair in pay and looking for ways to advance their employees either in job placement or job skills.
Pros
Good working environment established company
Cons
Happy until the position was over.
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioSeptember 16, 2018
I really liked working for Robert Half but this position was also a temporary position. I thought that it would maybe lead up to becoming permanent but the workload couldn't handle me. At first it was very fast paced, i loved the independence of my duties and the work kept me busy all day. Toward the end (last couple months) the atmosphere began to change and i didn't feel like i was a part of a team anymore. The workload started to lack and became very boring. I asked for extra duties but i guess all of the duties were already taken up by the permanent employees. I would have stuck around if they wouldn't have ended the assignment.
Pros
Busy during peak season
Cons
Boring and lacking during non peak season
Has delivered quality results
Big Thought/Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 16, 2018
It has been a very rewarding experience. It has delivered high quality opportunities to job options.

Great integrity and support to temporary employment. I actually am working a temporary assignment.
Productive Workplace
Republic Services- Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pacheco, CASeptember 15, 2018
Nice and friendly people to work with. I was able to learn a lot in the time I was there. Fast pace place to work with very helpful coworkers helping in every step of the way.
Good place to start a career
Staffing & Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 15, 2018
Fun, face-paced work environment. Sales oriented with daily goals. Overall I would recommend. Goals were easy to reach. It's important to be a multi tasker and not afraid to pick up the phone.
Pros
Management made it fun
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Management will work with you
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJSeptember 15, 2018
My experience was pleasant mostly. They were willing to work with you given your situation. Also, they were able to find a position for me very quickly. However, at times I did get the feeling that they cared more about pleasing their clients than helping their employees. As long as you're pleasing their clients, they were ok with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
42K
31.2K

See reviews about

Diversity score

50out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Robert Half.

Powered by Comparably