Robert Half Employee Reviews

very good
A/R Accountant (Current Employee) –  Issaquah, WAMay 23, 2018
Working with Robert Half, helped me increase my knowledge
in my field as well and getting other office knowledge.
Management is pleasant and understanding.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 23, 2018
Highly exploitative company. They take away almost 50% of whatever the client is paying so that you get paid close to minimum wage. You cannot live off their salaries. Aside from that, you're given duties outside of the job description and they turn a blind eye.
Stepping Stone
SALES SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 22, 2018
Robert Half is a good stepping stone and gets you in connection with a lot of people in the community which is very beneficial. However you have to be prepared for a cutthroat environment which can be very stressful.
Very effective work environment
Legal Office Support/ File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2018
My previous legal office assignemtns. Was a positive effective
part of my legal ofice training. The prevous clients, that I was
assigned were beneficial for me, to access hands on legal office
duties.
Sr Accountant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 21, 2018
I learned how to work in different industries, I used quick books to process payroll, I never used this module before. I learned other systems as well.
School support
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 20, 2018
I learned how to work with Craldepoint, I would set it up and make sure the computers were on. The Laptop would have an Internet connection and Have to disconnect everything at the end of the day.
Pros
Great people
Cons
opportunities
Great employment agency
Service Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2018
I've worked for Robert Half and it's various branches off and on over the past 14 years. Their staff is always professional and they offer competitive pay.
You feel the knives in your back
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 19, 2018
Not a good place to work! There is high turn over and you work in a shark tank. There is high turn over with management also and very little training.
It is a great company to be working
PC Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2018
Robert Half is a great I.T. recruiter company to be working. I took as a stepping stone in my search for permenant work. I have no qualms about the company at all. Nothing bad at all.
Productive and an enjoyable place to work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 18, 2018
Work on a weekly Forecast and respond to ad hoc request from operational managers. Respond to emails and phone call for operation departments responsible. This helped me brush up on my financial modeling skills as well my Oracle, Hyperion and Microsoft Office skills. The culture was an environment that allowed you to offer his or her opinion or thoughts on a situation with an open door policy. The hardest part was getting some of the operation managers to offer his or her numbers in a timely manner when it came to the weekly forecast that included the balance of the month and a 90 day outlook. The most enjoyable part of the job was the staff and ability to give your input.
Pros
Open door policy and ability to offer suggestions or opinion on situations.
Cons
Lach of ability for advancement.
Well... it’s a contract job so no expectations
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 18, 2018
It’s contract work, no expectations. Poor if little communication from a rep, on my 9th person over 10 months, rarely checks in, doesn’t seem to care if job duties match what am paid, won’t show you a great fit or pull you if on an assignment- basically you are deadlocked and a butt in a chair.
Way overqualified for position, way underpaid and not doing what was hired for. Same situation on three consecutive assignments. Disappointed 😔 and feel their policies do not help me professionally.
Not a fan. Glad for the work but not living wage in this area.
Pros
Can take off when you want
Cons
You don’t get paid if you don’t work
Nice staff
Executive Assistant to VP of Sales & Revenue (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2018
Nice friendly staff. Robert Half has sent me on numerous temporary and part-time jobs which were a good fit for me. The Robert Half staff is knowledgeable and great with mating me with the appropriate business type.
Placement Positioning
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
Communicate with all those who contact you. No typical day. I've learned to stay proactive. The workplace can be different from one assignment to the next assignment.
Pros
Someone else view point, Flexible
Cons
Stability, communication when one jobs is complete.
Positive atmosphere
WAMU Radio/ HMS Host/ Regus (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 16, 2018
I enjoyed being sent out on assignments with the Robert Half/ Office Team. The Office Team representative communicated very well between myself and the companies. I never felt like I was being left in the blind.
Easy and helpful
Wells Fargo - Operational Risk Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 16, 2018
Robert is a great company for resources. They found me a job in less than a month.The contract was a year contract with permanent potential. My representative was very helpful.
Do not wish to review
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAMay 16, 2018
I do not think it is necessary to review employers and indeed should not make someone do this at all. I doesn't make any difference what i think someone else can develop there own opinion
Great Opportunties
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 16, 2018
Robert Half has great clients to work with. Once in the door able to gain experience and opportunities for permanent positions. Convenient online submission of time cards and direct deposit.
Pros
Opportunity for Experience
Cons
Low benefits
Great company
Contract administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 15, 2018
Robert half is a great company. I was assigned temporary work which left me unemployed a couple of times. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. It's a great way to stay skilled and gain experience while seeking permanent employment.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Temporary employment
I loved the Senior Staffing Manager role I held with Robert Half
Senior Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 15, 2018
I enjoyed this position very much. I was promoted within the first few months of working here. They gave you the freedom that you needed to make your business your own.
Always busy
Certified Paralegal (Former Employee) –  West Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2018
They are a recruiter and placement company. Some of the interviews I was sent on were very last minute. They also pushed toward positions that I felt I was unqualified for.
Pros
higher salary jobs, not listed on websites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K

2.9

2.7Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight