Robert Half

Based on 2,050 survey responses
What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Temporary Job

Robert Half is a staffing agency, this is a great company to work for if seeking experience/entry level position outside of current field. They offer temporary, temp to hire and some permanent positions.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

no vacation, personal, sick time

Temp work

Robert Half has been easy to work with. Their job placements have been adequately matched to my skills. The pay is decent and weekly direct deposited.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

No benefits

Good Place To Work For

I had good luck working temp for Robert Half. The staff works hard to get you a job and decent pay. They also really listen to what you are seeking and wanting to accomplish.

Pros

Keep you employed

Temp Job

I've been at this position for about two weeks now. I'm only part time and a temp so there isn't as much work for me to do as I would like but it's a good environment.

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Temp Work

Why waste your time?

Absolutely awful “project managers” that don’t care how much money you lose waiting to start whatever joke of a position they find for you. Try other staffing agencies as this one couldn’t care less.

Pros

Zero.

Cons

No job stability, no reliable help.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Run. Seriously, RUN. AWAY.

Worst company I have ever worked for. Chicago area District was a NIGHTMARE. Not even worth my time to write out a review Your entire worth is boiled down to where you fall on a revenue list and how many calls you can make in a day. They dont care about you, which is is evident in the THOUSANDS of people they laid off in 2019 (AFTER promising EVERYONE that there would not be mass-layoffs). There is a reason they specifically target recent college grads who don't know any better, and there is a reason that the average tenure is less than two years. RUN.

Pros

You get a paycheck in return for selling your soul for an empty cause

Cons

Shortened life expectancy, if that is your thing. Your job will make you want to die sooner.

Temp agency

This is a temp agency, so of course you're going to get paid less than you're worth. If you get hired on, that's great because then you can make up the salary gap. Job description does not always match job duties.

Pros

It's a temp agency

Benefits

Great place to work.

A great place to work. Nice friendly people. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.Good benefits are included. I give them 5 stars. I have nothing more to say.

Many Contract Work Opportunities

This company is very helpful in presenting jobs in your interest range and getting you interviews, although I found most roles in a lower pay range than my experience.

Great Assignments

I enjoyed my assignments and there was plenty of work do when one ended I had another very soon. The recruiters are responsive and don't pressure you to take an assignment.

Pros

A lot of assignments

Cons

Temporary

Jobs at Robert Half

See more jobs

Great pay

I've done a lot for Robert half and have never had an issue with them the assignments have jobs i can handle. I work a compressed work week at my normal job so they were able to find me work on my days off. I would recommend them to anyone. They still send me work, I will take it if it works with my schedule.

Pros

Pay is great depending on type of work

Cons

Temporary work mostly

No good communication

Didn’t have job to fix my needs,I felt incomplete work for them.They wouldn’t take the time out to get to know me. Less communication. No team work I don’t think they care for me at all.

Pros

Cons

Yes we got breaks

Low pay

They will sell you one job description for a low hourly wage. The actual job will be 10x bigger and they will not increase your wage. Go and work for a company that will pay you properly and not lie about the position.

Wish the salary was higher. Nice place to work. Travel to assignment and from assignment was not bad. Was not told assignment was less then 40 hours each week.

Pros

Free coffee, friendly staff

Cons

Miscommunication on assigment details

Very good pay for a temp agency

Robert Half is a temp agency who really cares about the people who they employ and goes out of their way to send you to job(s) that you qualify for. However some of the actual places you work at, such as Shorter College, may not have your best interest in mind nor good ethical beliefs. That's a chance we have to take in order to find a good job! Robert Half is a great networking tool to utilize while you are a job seeker like me!!

Pros

Good pay and very professional

Cons

Temp agency, so if you don't work you don't get paid

Fun but professional

I love working from home, management is awesome & down to earth, pay is great & I wouldn't change anything. The project I'm currently working on has a end date but it is constantly been extended. I hope it never ends.

Pros

Work, Life balance (WFH), Co-Workers & Pay

Cons

No benefits, Temp

Flexible

Very flexible schedule. Great team of people. Always looking for new assignments that will meet my needs. Very successful at offering and staying in contact constantly.

Great work experience

Great work experience, challenging assignments that promoted professional development. Good support for account managers when additional talent was needed for the assignment.

N/a

Fantastic placed to begin a career. You have to keep in touch and remain professional. I definitely would, and I have recommended this company. Also, you must be will to try new roles.

Paid weekly, traveling expense

If your looking for work right away with weekly pay this is a good company temp agent to work for. They help get you a job quick. Your rep is in constant communication with you.

Pros

Weekly pay, trsvel expense reimbursement

Cons

Contracted assignments 3-6 months.

Great Staff and team members

RH has great team members and a very supportive staff of managers. Love the environment and quarterly meetings. Enjoy all the benefits and opportunities.

Pros

Flexible, available always

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5K

Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Robert Half.
Powered byComparably