Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 6,735 reviews matching the search See all 7,034 reviews
really great people, really bad benefits
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 15, 2018
The people at Robert Half are what makes the company a fun place to work.

The benefits are terrible - no 401k if you make over a certain amount ($100K when I was there); expensive health insurance. The best benefit was time off - lots of it.

The IT department is very flat, so it's hard to advance, especially since the senior people have all been there over 10-15 years. The only way up is if one of them leaves.
Not a great place to work
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 14, 2018
Good place to work at if you like to kiss up to management. If you’re in an admin position you will constantly be overlooked for advancement. If you’re over 40 you’ll be pushed out. Terrible place to work. Would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
Cons
High cost of benefits, low salary, bad management
Wonderful organization to work for
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 14, 2018
Great agency to work for.
Management was great!
Workplace environment was good!
Provided accounting services to small businesses, including preparation of financial statements, bookkeeping; monthly and year-end journal entries.
Prepared individual tax returns accurately and in a timely manner.
Reconciled bank and general ledger accounts
Filed payroll tax returns, including collecting, reviewing, and analyzing payroll information to prepare the federal, state, and local withholding and unemployment tax returns.
Prepared individual tax returns accurately and in a timely manner.
Prepared amended payroll tax returns for filing to federal, state, and local agencies.
Reconciled W-2’s, to prepare year end and quarter end payroll tax reports.
Performed quarterly audits and made adjustments to payroll tax returns, so earnings and taxes are reported correctly for quarterly tax filings and year-end tax statements.
Researched and responded to IRS and State notices.
Responded to customer, needs, and questions to ensure client satisfaction.
Nothing was really hard.
I enjoyed the tasks I performed.
It was a temporary position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN 55437December 14, 2018
It is a temporary position until you get hired on. Your job is not secured so you are constantly worried if you will be let go. The benefits are okay, but not the best.
Productive workplace
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CADecember 14, 2018
Excellent opportunity to learn how to manage busy work desk and balance multiple responsibilities at a time. This opportunity opened many doors for me after leaving.
Great work environment
Financial recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 12, 2018
I loved working there they had a very competitive and intense work environment that would push employee to exceed to do their best and improve in their career
Pros
environment and culture
Cons
commute
GREAT Staffing Company
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 12, 2018
I really enjoy working with Office Team staff. They are great and supportive.

They ensure that you have the right fit and that you are happy where you are at.
Pros
100% Medical
Cons
No Dental
Office Team
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VADecember 11, 2018
I worked for Office Team during the recession so it was hard to advance there. I worked for some great companies and I also worked for some not so great companies. They send you to where you are needed.
Pros
A lot of diversity
Cons
No benefits or vacation days
Productive and fun
Community Caller (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 11, 2018
Never enough contracts and doesn't put you on contract much and doesn't pay enough and also jobs are to far for low pay worked with a great group of people
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough pay for the travel
Instilled hustle
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CADecember 11, 2018
During my tenure at Robert Half i found the work to be very repetitive and over time just was no longer passionate about our services. However Robert Half instills a hustle that will help you succeed in any other positions you would apply yourself to moving forward.
Pros
Work from Home opportunities
Cons
no room for opportunity.
Excellent company to work for
Accounting Contractor (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 10, 2018
I have had nothing but great contracts through Robert Half. They do amazing jobs at getting to know you and finding the best places for you. Highly recommend working for them.
Fast acting recruiting firm
Office Assistant (Temp.) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 10, 2018
Robert Half helped me find jobs quickly and efficiently! I was looking for temporary positions as well as full time. They were always there and followed up when needed
Excellent environment with a work/life balance.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 10, 2018
Appreciate the excellent opportunity that was provided to me. The employees were very happy and worked hard to create a pleasant atmosphere. Was able to work from home every Friday and sometimes other weekdays when I wasn't physically needed in the office. If asked to return, I would in a heartbeat.
I was a career Temp
Medical Receptionist / HR Support (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 7, 2018
I don't have anything negative to say about this company. When one assignment was up, they would work to get me something asap. Definitely a place to work.
Fun met great people at RH
Registration Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 7, 2018
A typical day at RH was a good learning tool since I was in Registration I met all kinds of people, from all walks of life which keep you laughing that makes your work time go fast, also you learn to let the customer finish his or her verbiage before interrupting them, language barrier was difficult at times but we made it happen together, the enjoyable part was learning about some of the different cultures each person had to tell.
Pros
great people! great pay
Robert Half is a great employment agency who strives to make things better.
Temporary Office Work (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 6, 2018
As Temporary Executive Assistant to the CEO, my day was consumed with taking minutes in meetings, scheduling meetings for different departments and committees, and acting liaison between the CEO and hospital employees.
Contract work at Moneygram
Business Analyst/Quality Assurance for Windows (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNDecember 6, 2018
Great experience.

lead to a conversion to full time position at MoneyGram

Had a good team and was able to learn and grow quickly

Was able to become productive and efficient in this role.
Pros
Good pay, Good growth oportunities. Overtime was often available but not required
Cons
Contract was short term and renewal was often last min., Leaving a feeling of job unsecurity every 3 months.
An agency that cares about their clients and employees.
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 6, 2018
I would recommend Robert Half to anyone that is looking for a job. Robert Half looks for the job you are looking for and the pay is great when you work for Robert Half. They tell you everything about the company they are sending you on. I will go through Robert Half again if I am looking for a job.
Pros
Great Agency to work for
Cons
Office Team kept me employed temporarily but the pay wasn't even half of my former salary
Executive Assistant to the President (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDDecember 6, 2018
I don't mind working through Robert Half for employment opportunities but I found the pay to be so low that I couldn't afford to pay my bills. You may have to work a part time job while working for Robert Half to make sure your bills are paid unless a company decides to hire you full time.
I enjoy my association with Robert Half and OfficeTeam.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PADecember 6, 2018
I enjoy interacting with the staff at Robert Half and Office Team. Their clients could provide them with more information at times prior to tasking them with finding staff. They do the best to get missing information in a timely manner. Any cons go along with working in the temporary staffing industry and are not specific to this agency. I would, and have, recommended this staffing agency to others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K
42.1K
31.3K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

2.9Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss