Robert Slack LLC
Happiness rating is 80 out of 100

Robert Slack LLC Employee Reviews

United States67 reviews

slackrealtorleadllcestatebrokerageagenttechnology

Fun and energetic environment to earn a living in Real Estate

Good company and great people to work with in a positive environment. Each day there was a lot of training and meetings to promote the success of all employees .

Pros

Celebrations and recognition

Bait and Switch

I started in the Traditional model at RS in 2021. They promised targeted leads that would be near your ZIP CODE. This never happened. The leads were terrible. The leads they did provide were many months old and many of the leads had previously requested NO CONTACT, or they would be hours away from where I live. But, RS didn't care, they just sent out the same leads over and over. Their live leads weren't much better as they cherry pick the good ones and give them to salaried agents before any leads go to the Traditional plan agents. Their split for leads they provide - that you are already paying for via a monthly fee - is 45 / 55. That's right - you get to keep 45% of your half of the commission. Ridiculous. And they charge the buyer or seller they represent a huge "tech fee" in addition to the commission. There are much better brokerages out there. Do yourself a favor and pass this one by. I sure wish I had.

Pros

Virtual Training

Cons

Bad leads, opaque processes for lead distribution

Robert Slack LLC insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Awesome Company

Great team leaders and management. Lots of leads are provided, however many of them are no good, they are not qualified and vetted enough, but it is a numbers game and you get plenty. Buyer leads only

great training and good paid for leads

This is a good place to start out as the training is very good and they pay for your leads, so you have little start up costs. However once you've been there for a couple of years you can probably move on.

Pros

paid for leads, good training

Cons

no work/life balance, they have high expectations and you feel you are working 24/7

You can make a lot

Love working here. They give you leads and depending on how many sold last quarter you split with your broker. Also personal leads come in at a higher rate than the company leads. Very very happy to out earn my husband.

Pros

Leads

Cons

Sometimes leads are low price point

Flexible Schedule.

The difference with this company is they give you options on what you want to join. There is 100% division, Salary division, Traditional division, and leads division.

Amazing Management and Team Structures

The amount of support from management is unmatched. This company is wonderful and genuinely wants each agent to be successful. There are several different divisions within the company and two of those divisions provide leads, which is HUGE if you’re a newer agent. My only con is that I find myself working late almost every night, which can generally be expected in real estate.

Pros

Support, encouragement, flexibility

Cons

Hard to find work/life balance

Love working for Robert Slack LLC

Family culture is great, the team is encouraging. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen this much good, respect and professionalisms on a workplace. Definitely a “five stars” kind of place!

tons of resources

if you are new to real estate and don't have any connections to people who are looking to buy homes then this is the best company for you as they provide leads.

Pros

leads

Cons

no office

Promise leads

They promise leads, but the ones you get are garbage. They are not helpful and you waste gas going to leads that already have a realtor and there's no training.

Excellent to start out and learn

They provide everything you need to suceed. Leads, call center, CRM, training, etc. You don’t have to pay for anything but you pay 50% for the leads given.

Overall good company!

Robert Slack has been great. Things are currently changing and becoming more micromanaged. Hopefully, they figure out the call center. Corporate and team leadership has been great though.

Another Real Estate Gimmick

It is the same model as elsewhere the only difference is they assign by zip codes but give you lower splits. I have been here 4 months there is no structure and a lack of organization. I have had 3 team leaders in 3 months so they lack leadership or stability. It is run like a 9-5 corporate job took the wind and fun out of real estate. They kept promising listing leads have not seen 1 in 4 months. Closed 8 deals all mine.

Pros

Get leads

Cons

Stability, Leadership

Not all they make it out to be

I agree that there is an attempt to boost the reviews and I feel people need to hear the truth. They give leads ok great so do hundreds of other companies Their split are some of the lowest in the industry do not let them fool you that its in line with other brokerages not true. It's for new unexperienced agents that do not know how to hustle and get clients. Look at all the other options and save yourself the headaches from management and their poor leadership. There is a mass exodus happenign right now.

Pros

Leads

Cons

Leadership, structure

Official response from Robert Slack LLC

September 15, 2020
Change is difficult. The recent positive reviews are a very accurate reflection of our brokerage. We understand fully that some may not feel comfortable with change and provide less than complementary perspective. We have not ever demanded anyone leave us a positive review. We live in an on-line world and have embraced the technology – this includes asking for our agents to provide honest feedback from their experience with our brokerage. The vast majority is positive. Our Brokerage and dedicated management, leadership and support teams are focused on making every agent highly successful. We have grown from 4 agents to now 542 in less than 6 years. While we have seen some agents leave in the past 2 months, we have seen far more join, many of them experienced agents from other brokerages, others new agents taking advantage of our best in class new agent training. We spend, on average, more than $1500 on leads per month for every agent. In the past 6 months, we have stood up 2 ISA teams, focused on cultivating a 700,000 deep database, and handing off, via live calls, buyers who have said they will be purchasing in the next 3-4 months or less – these are converting at better than 20%. Regarding splits – for company generated leads the base split is 50/50 with Quarterly and Annual incentives that would enable top performers up to 65/35 on Company Leads and 85/15 on Personal Leads. We currently have 65 agents qualified for some level of the incentive program. As for experience, our success speaks for itself. This year we will close over 5000 sides, we are already over 4000 -

Positive attitudes surround the company, great people and company!

Helping people find homes in Central Florida and providing the best customer services possible. Best Real Estate company that I have worked for. Management is in tune with the times.

Pros

Leads, leads, leads

Cons

None that I can think of

Not what they make it out to be

I have been here for 6 months, sold 12 homes which is not bad. But just after I started things began to change, and boy did they change! They first say you feel are a family and then nobody answers your calls there is little to no support but you think to yourself well at least I am getting leads, well then they tell you they are going to re-engage your leads only to find out they scrape them and you lose them! There are many great agents that are willing to help out but itis, not a professional environment nothing that you can find elsewhere.

Pros

Leads

Cons

Leadership, Support

Great Real Estate Company

One of the most challanging things in Real Estate is getting leads, this company gives them to you at no charge! No monthly fee! They also give you all the tools to succeed, it's up to you to make it happen. Technology, database, lead follow up, it's all there. I've been with the company for almost a year and I can say I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. They treat us all like family.

Pros

Leads and support

Cons

Don't turn your back on them

You own nothing here and you build nothing for yourself.They work on multiple streams of income, you work on their stream of income. With a 50-50 split, it is difficult to make a good income. Once they are done with you, you are gone. You will be deactivated before they fire you and unable to work as a realtor until you find another broker. You will take nothing with you, all leads belong to them, and you are told you had better not contact them. They will also contact your own contact if you contacted them while employed by them. You will have to start over again, building a business from Zero. They will watch over your shoulder and report. They look for things to accuse you of. The management and ownerhship does not help, but does threaten.

Pros

Lots of leads

Cons

Pressure

Official response from Robert Slack LLC

July 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We are sorry about your experience while working under our brokerage. This year, we implemented three (3) different commission models for all types of agents. It depends on what the agent wants and how fast they want to see their business grow. There are three (3) different programs; one offers more than 30 leads per month, at no cost to the agent, a combined program where you can work your own leads but we also provide leads that we generate, and third division where you can work your own clients, at your own pace, with little supervision and has a 100% commission. We listen to our agents and look for ways to add value and improve our systems to satisfy their needs. We have many stories of successful agents that bear witness to how we have changed their lives, and that is what motivates us day by day to continue improving. Thank you again for your insight. It helps us make Robert Slack LLC a better company for everyone. Best of luck in your career!

Love being a part of the Robert Slack team!

I feel so lucky and proud to be able to say I am a Robert Slack agent. I was lucky enough to have joined the company right before the pandemic and let me tell you the amount of leads that I continue to receive is truly astonishing. I am so grateful to be BUSY! And it’s all thanks to the Robert Slack LLC model. They know what works and how to get the leads, engage them and gain their trust and Buisness the training and support I have received is like no other brokerage I have worked for To have your lead tell you they believe in you says it all

Great teamwork and technology training

Great place to build your business using technology and taking the internet leads that drive the real estate market now and 'working' them to close. You can go back to day 1 and nurture and prospect and watch the results. Other realtors sit and see me answer leads, even in 'slow' times!

Great Team!

I've been in Real Estate for 5 years and this by far is the best team I have worked on. Very fair when it comes to lead generation. My team leader is always there to help and responds quickly to my questions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Slack LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits