Robertet Inc Employee Reviews

Poor place to work ,poor management
Compounder (Former Employee) –  Mt. Olive, NJAugust 8, 2018
Gave them 6yrs 1 write up and was let go even though I was 1 of there best work relocated to be closer to the job work all the ot I could which at times was 60 hours a week.
Pros
Alot of ot, supply you with coffee tea for breaks good benefits
Cons
30 minute lunch, 1 20 minute break, upper management doesnt appreciate hard workers, ppl who want the best for the company, all they care about is getting every order out at all cost
Very few companies left like this
Lab (Current Employee) –  Mt. Olive, NJMay 7, 2018
One of the few companies left with leaders that really care about their employees and their families. I was surprised to see so many employees with 25+ years with the company and still come to work happy.
Pros
great culture
Cons
can get stressful at times, but what job doesnt?
Poor management
Vice President of Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Oakland, NJJanuary 28, 2018
New CEO arrived 5 years ago and systematically eliminated long-time loyal employees for old friends who he perceives to be more "loyal". I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
some good people from the old days are still there
Cons
employee morale has fallen off the table, as benefits have been reduced, and people have realized the intentions of the CEO