Robesonia Logistics, LLC Employee Reviews

Auditor 1 (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAAugust 8, 2019
Not a very difficult task of selecting to learn while also driving a pallet jack to pick orders. A very high driven fast paced enviroment. Group luches and they also provide a smoking lunch room for those who smoke tobacco products.
Moral is low.
Loader, Highlift, Selector (Current Employee) –  Robesonia, PAJune 27, 2019
Nobody seemed to care. Lack of knowledge within the warehouse. Couldn't keep employees, that means there were a lot of new people that didn't know what they were doing. Made my job stressful, and harder.
Pros
Cons
long hours, poor pay, horriable benifit package, poor leaders.
Workforce was very close and like family.
Manager, convenience store merchandising (Former Employee) –  Mainly in field throughout six statesMay 19, 2019
Company employed many family members of other employees and many being long term. Very good work ethic. Very customer service oriented. Customer base was also family owned stores with very conservative family values and beliefs.
Pros
Workforce was like family.
Cons
Company became too focused on meeting unobtainable contrived goals, Became less concerned on just allowing people to do their jobs, Company was anxious to expand and purchased warehouse that did not blend with our customer profile.
Productive and an ok place to work with a ping pong table in the cafe.
Quality Department Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAMarch 4, 2019
Its a place to get you on your feet, just don't settle. I was able to get some opportunities to advance my career. I learned a lot while I was there and how to manage my time wisely.
Terrible leadership
Selector (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAFebruary 11, 2019
This was by far the worst wearhouse I ever worked in..as an experienced selector coming in I was able to meet their high standards to get my bonus (by cutting my breaks short and killing myself) but their trainers and management did not help much if at all. I was forced to learn on my own. Their culture is terrible and their equipment is terrible. Most of their pallets jacks are beat up and slow. You would have to get to work an hour ahead of time just to make sure you get a functional pallet jack. Their picking process is terrible but they expect you to build a perfect pallet every time. Their pfp is unattainable because you don’t work enough hours to be able to get the cases needed. There are better wearhouses to work for.
Pros
Decent money
Cons
Poor management/culture
It was better when it was AWI
Buying Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAJanuary 19, 2019
If you need a job it is alright to work there. There is too much work for the amount of people. Would recommend if you could find another position somewhere else you might be more secure.
Stressful place to work.
Selector/Picker (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PADecember 26, 2018
If you are an experienced selector and trying to come for the $5000 bonus, DO NOT! They won't let you meet the quota and you ain't gonna have it, because in order to receive the bonus you have to do the percentage they asking for. If you have a good pay and work at least 40 hours in you current job, don't leave for this place.
Pros
Free lunches
good place to work
Selector/Picker (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAAugust 26, 2018
work and pay was good , it was competitive and the co workers were good people. management was good but didnt really work with their workers. no paid time off until after a year and if you wanted to move up in the company or work at a better department you would have to wait your turn since its a union based company
Wouldnt recommend unless your ready to have no social or family life
Employee (Current Employee) –  Robesonia, PAJuly 4, 2018
During holiday they alway seem to be late for direct deposit, only paper checks get there checks, direct deposit isn't in untill the next business day
Pros
Nothing good in return
Cons
Just a week of vacation one a year, dont even get paid for it, most trainees leave before there 10 weeks, overworked
To difficult to meet quota
Selector (Current Employee) –  Robesonia, PAFebruary 27, 2018
At this job they want you to make 100% however no matter how fast I go or hard I try I haven't been able to reach this goal. By your 17th week if you don't meet this quota you are fired . I have asked hope to improve my work ethics to see if I could meet this percentage however I had heard some many different ways and tried them all but I still wasn't able to meet this quota
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Terrible with meeting quota
Individual with right mindset who is a hardworker can make a decent earning
Unloader (Current Employee) –  Robesonia, PAFebruary 2, 2018
During a typical day you arrive around 2:45am, start around 3:00am and depending how busy the day is, leave around 10:30-11:00am

The culture attempts to promote teamwork.

Worst part of the job are working on Back Hauls (specific loads that require extensive work but pay the least)
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Not for everyone
This company does reach out to employees to try to make their job and enviroment a better place to work.
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Robesonia, PAJuly 18, 2017
A typical day is fast past and challenging. Working as a team is a big part of making your job and others run smoothly.

Management works with every aspect and is their for any issues that arise.

You need to have good multi tasking abilities to get the job one in a timely fashion.
Pros
Lots of free snacks and lunches throughout the year.
Cons
No time to rest between breaks. Always on you, on you, on you.
Burns through new hires
Selector (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAMay 25, 2017
The first week is rough. Was not aware when I accepted the offer how high the stakes were the first week. Every supervisor in the building watches you complete a extensive timed test on the double pallet jack after a couple shifts worth of training. If you fail you are out of the job, great trainers didn't give up on a single person throughout the process. However there is absolutely no room for error on the test. If you have multiple offers go with the other one or you could very well be back to square one in no time.
Pros
Union, great pay, benefits
Cons
Does not work with new hires
Production first,cost per case driven company
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Robesonia, PAApril 2, 2016
Fast paced and very demanding of your body. Healthcare with the highest copays and no coverage. Highest expectations for lowest compensation.
Pros
8 hour shifts most of the time
Cons
healthcare, sunday work required for most employees
Would not recommend
Senior Transportation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAFebruary 16, 2016
Not much positive to say other than great employee who stayed through this mess. In my two years with C&S there were no raises.
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Not family friendly, long hours for salaried personnel with very little thanks.
acquired by C&S in November of 2015
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Robesonia, PANovember 20, 2015
Expected to work long hours. The health care benefits require the employee contributions that range from $50 a week for a single plan to over $200 a week for a family plan and the coverage isn't very good. All health care plans involve high deductibles. Very high turnover rate from both the hourly workers and the salaried management team. Unstable work environment.
Culture of the workplace changed drastically since Associated Wholesalers went bankrupt. Some were good....some were not
Accounting Assistant / Buyer's Assistant / Buyer (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAAugust 19, 2015
As with any company bankruptcies, changes are to be expected.
Some of the changes were needed for growth to occur for the company. One set of policies do not always fit a nationwide company.
enjoyed interaction with our customer base
manager ofconvenience store/neighborhood (Former Employee) –  Robesonia, PAJuly 22, 2015
A typical day at work would be travelling to the new or existing customer within a 6 state region and performing merchandising and consultation type work
Team oriented environment.
Worked with fellow employees for many years and developed a very
close-knit group.
Developed knowledge of supermarket planogram use for store sets.
Working knowledge of Excel for producing planograms and floor plans.
Kept up-to-date tag file for c-store formats.
Supervised one other employee for assisting ins c-store resets and new store set-ups.
Met with store owners to discuss existing store needs or new store
requirements.
Followed thru with all new store needs from beginning to end.
Hardest part of the job was probably coordinating everything to meet
timing requirements.
Most enjoyable part was always meeting new and different people
and helping them with improving their operations.
Pretty much independent to do own scheduling and work load.
Assisted supermarket crew when schedule permitted or was absolutely needed.
Pros
Used to be a family oriented type environment, close-knit
Cons
Compensation/ bonuses were not always the best
Physically demanding job.
Order Selector / General Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Robesonia, PAMarch 2, 2015
Been here 7 plus years, been ok, pay is good . recently changed ownership now do more work for less pay / benefits.
Used to have good benefits now have less but pay more.