Robison Oil Employee Reviews

Ok place to work
Customer Service / Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYDecember 20, 2018
Very friendly environment, every one gets along beautifullly. Fast paced , they really care about there employees safety. Great Christmas parties. Everyone there just like family. No gossip good place to work.
Pros
Cons
Did not give raises
A typical day at work
Inside Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Elmsford, NYSeptember 13, 2017
Provide customer service while handling elevated service issues which increases our customer retention. Coordinate and schedule home and business deliveries and sales and service appointments. I have learned to go with the flow since you are always re-prioritizing things. This is often the hardest part of the job since each customers issues is of the utmost importance to them. It is important to make sure each of the customers issues are handled and that they are aware you are taking care of their needs.
Pros
Free lunches often.
Cons
It is easy to let self get overwhelmed.
Great search engine
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJuly 10, 2017
Made my job rewarding and allow me to move up in rank with pay raise and in position my hours were great the work made me for appreciated and my work family made me feel wanted
Pros
Many jobs
Cons
Which to choose frm
Stressful surroundings!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYApril 10, 2013
Some of the employees were nice but then you had your hand full of backstabbers to do anything to make it to the top!!! who do you trust??
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks, no food places around, is not metro accessible and alot of spying on employees
Productive, Challenging
Account Representative Level I (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYOctober 26, 2012
Robison oil was a very productive and kept you busy all day there was rarely any down time. Co - workers and management was great to work with
it's a great place to work there everyone is very nice
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYOctober 11, 2012
come to work at 7 am till 5 pm have lunch work hard to laid back to pressure management is excellent co workers are great . you get to go to Yankee games have fun parties i'm eligible for rehire just no place to live.