Roblox Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Passionate coworkers & great workplace
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJanuary 25, 2018
The most awesome part about Roblox are the people - they are extremely passionate about gaming & love their job! I had the pleasure to work with multiple teams being the Graphic Designer there, from Advertising to Marketing to Engineering. As the company continued to grow, there was a shift in management & I felt that those people managing lacked some communication & peoples' skills.
Pros
great people, free lunches, unlimited paid time off, great benefits
Cons
weak management
Contract work unstable
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJanuary 21, 2018
Unstable work, make sure not to get sick...ever. Friends will be hired in as managers above people who actually deserve those positions. If you chose this company, good luck.
very enjoyable work from home based job.
Customer service rep/Moderator (Former Employee) –  Work from homeOctober 17, 2017
I really enjoyed my time as a ROBLOX employee. Working from home was a major bonus! The job was very flexible, and easy to handle with my schedule. I was able to connect with people all over the world via internet. The hardest part of the job was making sure not to make any type of spelling errors as you are sending emails. The most enjoyable part of the job that I had found was being able to connect with coworkers who are based all over the U.S.A
Quality environment for growing developers
Intern (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJuly 29, 2017
Roblox is a great environment for young developers to learn and flourish in an intensive and exciting setting. They are very prepared for future growth as their player influx grows exponentially.
Productive and Supportive Work enviornment
Community Moderator (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAApril 28, 2017
I served as a remote worker for Roblox, helping to moderate the website and ensure a safe, healthy environment for kids to explore their creativity and enhance their digital building skills. Overall this is a very supportive company, intent on making sure every employee contributes in a meaningful way to the company as a whole. Management is very hands on at every level. The hardest part of this particular job is dealing with the constant influx of negativity between players and trolls, including but not limited to various forms of hate speech and propaganda, and the company as a whole is dedicated to making sure no one is overwhelmed by dealing with these issues.
Pros
great community, telecommuting, good benefits
Cons
required weekend hours, lack of in-person interaction
Great learning environment.
Product Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAOctober 3, 2016
You can create an impact if you take initiative. Very helpful and smart people. There is scope for improvement in upholding values of the company.

Want to know more about Roblox?

Ask a question