Roch Capital Employee Reviews

a typical day at Applied Card Services
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 3, 2018
once we were on our desk, we would login to our computer and start taking calls. it was a fast paced environment, the workers made the work environment interesting and enjoyable.
Pros
it feels good to be able to solve customer's problems
Cons
the system went down constantly because of the over laud
Great Opportunity
Human Resourses Generalist (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVNovember 16, 2018
Loved working for ACS. Started in administrative assistant position and worked my way up to HR Generalist. Great coworkers and work environment. I would recommend to anyone.
The lack of proper management and the appropriate skills were not present.
Transitional Bay Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 7, 2018
The business was run improperly and there was little chance of advancement in the field I was most interested in which was Collections. The Collections Department was run terribly every principle I was training the Collectors in Trans Bay was they reversed when they go to the Collections floor.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
no chance for advancement
Applied Card Systems/Cross Country Bank
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WV 25801October 3, 2018
Applied Card Systems was a collection agency for Cross Country Bank. It was a call center to get clients to pay their credit card bills. It could be a stressful place to work but overall good company to work for.
Applied Card Systems got the basics right, not much else...
COLLECTIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 11, 2018
As a sub-prime credit card issuer it was a mirror image of the market it catered to. As a company, it managed to accomplish the basics for its employees but not much else.
Pros
Payroll was on-time & consistent.
Cons
Don't look for much else beyond a consistent paycheck.
Awesome
CUSTOMER ASSISTANT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 2, 2018
The starting pay is great. I loved this company. I would totally recommend it. The hours are great. Management is awesome. They always recognize you for a job well done.
Relaxed Work Environment
Staff Accountant I (Current Employee) –  Glen Mills, PAAugust 22, 2018
The work environment is good. People working here are very nice and welcoming. However, the company does not offer much room for growth and advancement. Also, the benefits are not so great. No matching 401K contribution and salary is not very competitive with the market.
Gained the ability to become a leader
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 10, 2018
During my career with Applied Card Systems I learned how to apply my leadership skills. At a very young age they allowed me the opportunity to exercise patience and share my knowledge with new employees.
management
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 11, 2018
This company was a credit card company that dealt with customers with bad credit. Everyone including housekeeping had to make collection calls. Management was very unsympathetic
A place to learn for entry level
Support Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Glen Mills, PAMarch 12, 2018
Learned doing Help Desk , User Administration and technical support. Participated in few projects. Learned to address/troubleshoot technical issues by phone and email (the client).
Pros
Good learning experience in Help Desk
Cons
Lack of opportunity in IT advancement
great place to work
Customer Assistance Representative (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVMarch 11, 2018
A job to do your best but was not a carer it paid about what I was getting currently and since I was starting a new chapter in my life it would do. A position that I got when I first moved to West Virginia. Company closed and dissembled.
Out-bound Collections Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 6, 2018
I learned alot at applied card systems credit card company. Customer Service, collections, managing a team, collaborating with mangement, coming up with ideas, diversity importance and much more. I was able to grow alot about how to handle employees across the board.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
There was a ceiling.
Great place to get experience
Payment Research Unit-Leader (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVNovember 3, 2017
My first job in an area other than retail. Really enjoyed my time with the company. After starting on the phones for customer service, moved to payment research and then information technology. Lots of mobility.
Productive workplace
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLOctober 30, 2017
For most of my tenure there it was productive as i set up the qa dept. after setup was complete it became boring and i need a new challenge, so I decided to look for another challenge at another corp.
Pros
Setting up qa dept
Cons
Nochallenges after QA dept setup
Great Place to work
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 23, 2017
Great place to work for advancement and personal growth. Very fast paced environment, so you to know your product. Great way to start off in the collections work environment.
Pros
Get accounts paid off
Cons
Sometimes account get charged off
good
Admin Asst/Receptionstist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 31, 2017
My review was good. I was hired the same day, I had telephone experience. I was hired as a CSR and later promoted to the front desk receptionist. I worked for Applied Card for almost 15 years. Then was laid off because the company downsized.
Pros
enjoyable surroundings
Cons
Not enough overtime.
Cafeteria
Sr. Payroll/HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 21, 2017
Was given the opportunity to learn the Kronos Timekeeping systems as it was implemented for the first time. Although corporate offices were in Delaware, here was never any issue that could not be resolved and all employees satisfied,
Pros
management
Status unknown
Human Resources Generalist/ Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 30, 2017
I have not worked for this company in many years and ddo not feel it would be of any value to rate it as I have no idea how it is run today. It was an ever-changing new-growth company and an exciting place to work.
Pros
Good location
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 6, 2017
data entry, process check payments, process cash payments, andwer phones and customer concerns regarding their credit card bills, handled collections accoounts
Awful
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 12, 2017
Not a good place to work! Management didn't care about the workforce. Only thing that mattered was how many payments over the phone were received. No matter what.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roch Capital. Our community is ready to answer.