Roche Bros Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Natick, MA

Roches
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAMay 29, 2019
I work in the kitchen which I have gathered a lot of culinary knowledge from. Its a fun working environment and has helped me a lot with customer service. The management is fair and very easy to work with if there is a problem with your schedule.
Pros
easy pace
Cons
commute
Well fast pace
Produce (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAFebruary 28, 2019
It’s a grocery story so the mornings are well fast paced and makes time go by very quickly. Although the evenings may sometimes be rough because how slow it is but there is always something you can do which is a good thing
Pros
Grocery store so there food if u ever forget your lunch
Cons
When it gets slow it’s very very slow
Managers treat you like second class citizens
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAOctober 3, 2018
The managers of roche only do what is in the best interest for them. They do not care about their employees or helping to accommodate an employees needs. They expect you to sacrifice personal time with family so you can work every weekend and sometimes overnight for inventory counts as well as holidays. They will yell at you for taking a day off while they take two weeks off at a time to go to Guatemala. They expect you to pick up their slack and and cover for their incompetence. Roche only pays barely above minimum wage and will tell you what you want to hear while secretly going behind your back. You are better off collecting unemployment then to work for these greedy self entitled pricks.
Pros
Cons
Management thinks they own you
fast pasted and fun work day
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAMarch 13, 2018
Although things o quickly around Roche brothers and its a fun and learning environment. i learned to work with money at a young age and get to be a part of a bigger thing.
Pros
good for learning
Cons
short breaks
it was a good place to work
Day Baker (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAFebruary 20, 2018
i liked to work at roche bros but i left there to go to wellesley college to work in the food services department, roche bros was great to me for 2 years helping me with everything and being supportive.
Great Atmosphere
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Natick, MADecember 19, 2017
It is all about what you make of it. I put the effort in to get to know everyone and move up from a bag boy to a cash office clerk. I was willing to do any job asked and was able to network well with management and staff from the home office.
It's a job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAMay 2, 2017
Expected management to treat me better but they didn't really. I had a hard time asking time off work. Managers didn't really care much of their employees. Can be good as well, received a gift card for a restaurant during Christmas.
fun and very flexible
Grocery Front End Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAMarch 27, 2017
Roche Bro. was my first job, and I couldn't have picked a better place to start my work history. The people are always considerate and understanding. I really felt like I was part of the team. I believe that is what make the Roche Bros. community unique.
Pros
Very flexible schedule, and friendly
Cons
hours are not always consistent.