Roche Bros Supermarkets Employee Reviews for Deli Associate

Neighborhood store, neighborhood people
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Millis, MAMay 31, 2019
Work was good. There were a lot of cooks in the kitchen and everybody thought their way was the best. I found that if I just did all the cleaning, I would have a good day.
Good
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Marshfield, MAJune 12, 2018
I love the job and the people I work with. There really is a family essence that they boast about. The only thing I dislike is the little amount of hours I sometimes get as a part time employee.
Providing premier customer service, including greeting them and responding to questions
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Downtown Crossing, MAJune 3, 2016
A Deli Clerk's duties are performed primarily in the Deli department. Work includes walking, standing for prolonged periods, and lifting deli products weighing up to 50 pounds. Duties also include frequent interaction with customers and associates.
Fast paced with great coworkers
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Easton, MASeptember 24, 2015
Roche Bros. was a very good place for me to begin my working career. The management is hit or miss, and you will see a number of different managers throughout your time there. They are constantly cycled in and out of stores and departments. The coworkers were great and helpful, making for an enjoyable time during work. Schedule is super flexible and managers try to work around time you need off. Besides the occasional difficult customer, you are met with mostly regulars and they are friendly as can be.
Pros
Super flexible, enjoyable work environment, great employees
Cons
No consistent manager, low pay rate
Great place to gain customer service skills
Deli Associate (Current Employee) –  Wellesley, MAJune 12, 2015
Actively participate as a team. The store is a great place for someone who is working part-time and is also a full-time student.
busy grocery store
Deli and Seafood Associate (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, MADecember 13, 2013
Roche Bros. was another good company to work for. It was a very busy store always going always moving made for a fast day.
Pros
got to try new food products
Cons
not much time to enjoy a break even skipping it at times