Roche Bros Supermarkets Employee Reviews

Great managers help you out if you need help and very understanding
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAOctober 1, 2018
Good work environment the breaks could be a little longer but overall good environment. A lot of freedom when choosing break times and what you can do while on break
Great first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MASeptember 14, 2018
Great for people looking for a first-job in customer service. Decent management, thought there is a lot of turnover, all departments have high-turnover. THe full-time workers are generally very sweet and helpful to new workers.
You have to work hard for every penny you are paid.
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Wellesley Hills, MASeptember 8, 2018
Roche Bros is a model place to work, Fair work for fair wage policy is in place. Treat your neighbor as you would like to be treated is the Company's prevailing motto.
Pros
Earn as you work is indisputable company policy.
Cons
Zero tolerance for lateness to work.
Standard grocery store
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAAugust 14, 2018
I've never worked in any other grocery stores but I image m experience was pretty standard. the customers there can be rude but overall you don't have to deal with to many difficult people. Do what your told and there should be no issues.
Roche seems to hire great people. All my coworkers were awesome and a good majority of everyone in all the othet dept were friendly.
Personal shopper for ecomm (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJuly 26, 2018
My favorite place to work so far. Wish Roche was closer to where i live in NH. Closest was Burlington, MA now it's more like Acton. I don't like how store managers tend to rotate once every 9 months to a year. Was disappointed they took away Canobie Lake family fun day and never gave us any other special perks which we had before. At least it my store most everybody was pretty laid back. We also gave Top Notch customer service.
Pros
Sometimes free food in break room
Cons
Laid back
my review
Retail Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, MAJuly 25, 2018
Good management, but each department was different and I was moved around a lot. Bagging was okay and bakery was okay. I dont really know what else to say.
Coworkers are nice but the environment was not a fun one
Front End Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, MAJuly 8, 2018
The management had no respect for the people that have been there the longest. Instead of gibe dedicated employees more hours so they can afford a living wage they hire new employees to divide the hours
Good
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Marshfield, MAJune 12, 2018
I love the job and the people I work with. There really is a family essence that they boast about. The only thing I dislike is the little amount of hours I sometimes get as a part time employee.
Roche Bros
Bagger/Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAMay 23, 2018
Roche bros was good it was a grat starting place for me when I was a freshman in high school. It taught me the general rules and logistics about having a job and working with others
Fun, Fast Paced Environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Acton, MAMay 16, 2018
Having worked there for almost three years I can say I have, and continue to enjoy my time in working for Roche Bros. The atmosphere is friendly and the managers ad understanding and willing to work with you.
Supervisor Assistant (Current Employee) –  Easton, MAMay 10, 2018
Great place for ages 14+ to work. Flexible schedule. The management is great and workers are kind and respectful. Productive place to work. Good pay also
Working at Roche Brothers Supermarket
Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wellesley Hills, MAApril 25, 2018
When I worked for Roche Brothers I told my managers that I was a single parent of a disabled child without the option of collecting child support. So, they scheduled me to work as many hours as possible to support my child without government assistance. There were some days that I would work 12 hours a day up to 7 days a week then there were some weeks that I was only scheduled to work for 18 hours that week which only helped me pay for my daughter's school lunches. The positive things is that Roche Brothers assisted me with completing accredited college courses & completing the Dale Carnegie program so I could work towards attaining a corporate position someday.
Pros
The college courses
Cons
The unstable hours
Horrible management.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAApril 24, 2018
Every man at this store sexually harasses people. I've had multiple managers be inappropriate and the company needs to take a real look at their employees.
Pros
Nice customers
Cons
Managers and customer service
Best grocery store to start at
Cashier and Salad Bar (Former Employee) –  Millis, MAApril 8, 2018
Between cashiering and dealing with guests and the particular ways you can bag (asking if they want plastic or paper, then also bringing bags to guests cars) it is a phenomenal store to start at.
Pros
Many options for grocery items
Cons
Expensive to shop at
Roche Bros Review
Cook (Former Employee) –  Wellesley, MAApril 4, 2018
In my short time at Roche Bros, I met a lot of great people which made it an easy transition into a new career. Went in little to no cooking experience, and came out with more knowledge than I expected.
Pros
Great staff, flexible hours, fun work
Cons
delicious food, gained weight
Productive and great place to work
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 3, 2018
I really liked working there. It was fun and the workers were great people and I really enjoyed that I got along with mostly everybody and the managers were nice and very understanding.
fast pasted and fun work day
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAMarch 13, 2018
Although things o quickly around Roche brothers and its a fun and learning environment. i learned to work with money at a young age and get to be a part of a bigger thing.
Pros
good for learning
Cons
short breaks
decent place to work
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAMarch 3, 2018
its good, managers are mature and understanding. Coworkers are bearable. customers are not as needy as the average retail store and the store layout is good enough to where the customers aren't hunting associates down to figure out which way is up.
Pros
mature and understanding managers
Cons
not unionized
Good work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, MAFebruary 27, 2018
Good job, management has since changed so that is good. I enjoyed working there at the time. There are a lot of good employees and it was very easy to get along with them.
good place to improve your skills
Cook (Former Employee) –  eastern massFebruary 25, 2018
Employs are very helpful in giving what your strengths are and what you weakness are
They help in both areas the make you a better employee
very good company to work for
Able to give suggestions and management really listens

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche Bros Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.