Rochester Regional Health Employee Reviews in Campus, IL

Collaborative environment where leaders support and encourage career development
Professional (Current Employee) –  Riedman CampusFebruary 6, 2018
I've worked for Rochester Regional Health for 2 and a half years, and have been promoted 4 times. I come to work everyday with a plan of what I want to accomplish. I work hard to push myself to the next level every day. This is the first time in my professional career when I have worked in an environment where my hard work and dedication was acknowledged and recognized both in title promotions and monetary increases. This is the ultimate community driven organization in the area. Everything we do is driven from the needs of our community, and you can expect to feel that sense of community involvement in your work here.
Pros
Career Development, Community Culture
Rochester Regional Health Wellness
Director of Fitness & Wellness (Current Employee) –  Riedman CampusJanuary 23, 2018
Rochester Regional is committed to enhancing the health of the community and it's team members. Our Wellness vision is to build healthier communities, maximizing quality of life and making our region a better place to live, work, and play.
Great Job
Support Tech (Current Employee) –  Riedman CampusMarch 14, 2016
Never encountered a bad seed here. Love working here. The pay is competitive and the opportunity to move up is always there.