Rochester Regional Health Employee Review

View all Rochester Regional Health reviews

Rochester Regional Health Primary Care Offices
LPN Internal Medicine (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 6, 2019
Hiring process can be lengthy but the company truly wants to get the right people in the right roles. I left as the position was too far to travel and the company required 1 year commitment at that particular site even though there were multiple openings 10 miles closer to me. Ultimately I left the company for another position that was closer to home.
Pros
solid training, great place to start off, electronic systems
Cons
unaccomadating with transfers

Other Rochester Regional Health Employee Reviews

Used to a healthy and fun place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY 14621June 23, 2019
I really enjoyed going to work everyday I gave them many years of my hard work and labor. A few years back the decided to merge with ACM. Things went down hill different supervisors. A lot things were expected from us something that we never had to do when It was Rochester Regional.. Good phlebotomies were leaving because it was their way or the highway. they didn't care about us.. Only making money for them... Just about every single employee from the phlebotomy department quit or retired early. I'm so upset that I felt that my years of service as good employee didn't mean anything for them.
Very nice and kind people to work with
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 19, 2019
Very kind and nice people to work with. Everyone is always out for your best interest. It is also very gratifying to make someone's day better just by being there for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rochester Regional Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight