Rock Medical Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 28 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
There is 1 Rock Medical Group job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Rock Medical Group.
Salary estimated from 13.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What is the best part of working at the company? The well deserved pay What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Not many assignments in Nebraska
The pay was decent but they don’t have your back when you are having issues at a facility. No traveling companies seem to. That’s why I’m going back to a direct hire. I know I’ll take a huge pay cut but it’ll be worth being home and not hours away.
A family feeling, we are all in for a common goal. GREAT COMPANY I have NO negativity against my recruiter or Rock Medical Staffing. Like I said GREAT COMPANY
I don't have any complaints currently. On boarding was quick, recruiter was efficient and kept in contact. Pay is good and facility is great. I'm pretty happy.
Let go after going home sick. Waited five hours before getting relief. If your sick don't go to work just call in. If you go and have to leave you may lose your job . I've been a nurse for 18years and never experienced anything like this.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 27 questions about working at Rock Medical Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Rock Medical Group employees.
Insights from 18 Indeed users who have interviewed with Rock Medical Group within the last 5 years.
Where would I like to go and how they could give me the best options out there to maximize my job experience!
It was a phone interview and the typical inter questions. I remember specifically What are you strengths?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Rock Medical Group