Rocketship Education Pay & Benefits reviews

Summary
School Psychologist Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 5, 2018
I learned a lot through their model of providing coaching to all employees. I loved the work culture and I loved my co-workers. Like anywhere, there were a few people who were there for the wrong reasons and made my work less enjoyable. Overall I really enjoyed my time at Rocketship and I will be returning when the year is up.
Pros
Development, benefits, inspiring, rewarding
Cons
Others not pulling their weight
n/a
Individualized Learning Specialists (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 23, 2017
ill miss the students and preston.
Amazing teachers without enough praise or recognition.
Ill be praying for a better school year.
Kids deserve so much better from their principal
Kindergarten STEM Teacher
Kindergarten Teacher (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 11, 2017
This position has really challenged the way in which I approach education. Creating a positive mindset in a job in which it is easy to focus on the stress took practice. The outcome however, really made the hours of work with students, parents, and preparation worth it. Seeing my student's growth within a year made my many efforts worth it. This job requires a lot of patience and helps you figure out in which areas you can grow professionally.
Pros
Supportive staff/teams, great health benefits, amazing professional culture
Cons
Long preparation time
Do Not Believe the HYPE!!!
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJanuary 3, 2017
Rocketship is a California based company that has expanded to Nashville...and let's just say they have NO clue as to how to accommodate the different demographics.Leadership in both the network and school levels is far-removed, inconsistent, and incompetent. They win you over with high compensation, and the promise of support/coaching but this is totally erroneous. There is no structured discipline, which allows children to run a muck!! And definitely no real investment in the children because the turn-over rate is like nothing I've ever seen. In 3 years of opening this school has had to replenish over half the staff each year with people steadily leaving. Apply at your own risk!!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor Leadership, no work/family balance