Rockin' Jump

Rockin' Jump insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Fun work environment

Rockin Jump is a fun, high energy work environment. most of the employees are teenagers so its a perfect job for young, fun loving people. overall its a good reliable job.

terrible

the rockin jump in elk grove is poorly ran. the managers are cool and fun to work with. also lots of drama and talking behind people backs. they suck at giving you your breaks too and so many time where i didn't take my 10 because they dont give it to you during your shift unless you work 8 hours or more.

Pros

fun people

Cons

bosses, barely get your breaks

Productive and fun place to let steam off while hanging with friends and family

I enjoys working with kids so being a party host was pretty fun. My schedule was extremely flexible which was nice being a busy teenager. Management had lots of issues and in my *almost* three years working here we’be gone through six different GM’s. Rules were always changing which was so hard to keep up with. Management would always complain about the terrible staff, but what can they really expect when they pay minimum wage? Everyone starts at $11.00 and its so difficult to get a raise. Being a party host is nice though because you make good tips

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

I wouldn't work there ever again.

The management here is awful. If you request days off weeks in advance or say you aren't available at certain times, those are the only times they will schedule you. They are petty and hard to work with. They also never give you your mandatory breaks and ignore you when you bring it up.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockin' Jump. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Rockin' Jump