Rockline Industries, Inc Employee Reviews

fast paced.
Packer/Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARJuly 19, 2018
Management is not concerned for employees. to hot and no concern for employees. low pay, no sick time, not a family oriented work place, I would not recommend anyone to work at this job.
About Company staff member and Supervisor
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tylor Drive in Sheboygan WIJuly 13, 2018
Its best place to work. Very productive and cooperative staff and Great supervisor systematically approven . Weekly Supervisor take out his team to show his appreciation.
it was ok
Line Operator, Inspector (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJuly 3, 2018
on some jobs you didn't work to hard,they don't hire very many temp workers,you had alot of machines going down and they had alot of rework because they didn't have people inspecting properly
Rockline was a great employer
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJuly 3, 2018
Rockline was a fair employer with a great culture and respectful management staff. I would recommend the company to job seekers who would like a company that is family orientated.
High turnover rate
Machine operator, line packout, palletizer (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARJuly 3, 2018
When I was there they had a 65% turnover rate. Poor manager, lots of politics. Manager was a bully manager, have to respect him because he is a supervisor. He didnt get it.
Pros
the hours
Cons
worked like a dog
Do you like to be micromanaged?
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJune 2, 2018
management not my favorite. if you mile to be micromanaged, bullied and in general made to feel less than, then this is the place for you! Training program needs work on how to train from temp to full time.
Pros
Most are great people to interact with daily
Cons
Managers bully to get what they want, job is in jeopardy weekly, you are micromanaged.
very fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARMay 11, 2018
very fast paced, stressful at times, decent pay, and good health insurance plan. if you cant work fast this is not the job for you. room for advancement
Interesting work
Assistant Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 9, 2018
The management was awful but the work environment was great for the most part. There was a lot of micro managing but I was able to work unsupervised and completed my work in a timely manner.
Value team work, but they lay favoites
Section Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMay 9, 2018
Some people they are strict with, and others they don't watch and they run unsupervised around plant. Some associates can work overtime, others can't. Company says one thing, and then don't always keep it.
Pros
Good pay, if you work up the ladder
Cons
Unfair favoritism
Low key
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIApril 29, 2018
The work environment at Rockline is very relaxed. It is fast passed, but slow enough still that it is easy to keep up with the tasks at hand. One bad part is having to stand for the 10-12 hours.
Slow paced and real relaxed job.
Packer and Shipper (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARApril 12, 2018
It was a relaxed job, easy work but boring. Made time drag on and made the shift seem like it lasted forever. You work with a few people in your work group so don't have to be to sociable.
A very relaxed working situation
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMarch 30, 2018
I think overall the job was very good, I just could no longer work there due to my ankle injury from playing basketball, Rockline is very flexible with employees and has a great schedule to work around if your lifestyle fits the criteria of what the job asks for pertaining to the amount of time you invest there.
Cons
Short breaks
Easy, fast pace job that keeps you busy so time goes by fast
Production Packaging Wet Wipes (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WI 53081March 5, 2018
This place is a good place to work at. They even pay you to stay healthy and to stop smoking if you can prove it to them. I would go back to work at this place any time, but only if I was guarantee a full time job there. I worked there as a temp. to hire, but left the place, because of the competition between the temp. workers there. Its a long waiting list with a very few full-time openings. I would go back to work there asap, but, because of leaving this place for another, I assume they wouldn't want me back. This place is well manage and the people there create a good feeling atmosphere. There is a lot of room for advancement and the pay rate is great if your a full-time employee.
Pros
3 days on, 2 days off, 3 days off, 2 days on.
Cons
long 12 hours shift, under pay rate for temp. to hire worker.
Document control
Management of Product Changes, Design (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIFebruary 11, 2018
Rockline is a Great place to work .
Every on is Cooperative .

o DocuShare System Management
o Management of Product Changes, Design and Specifications
o Coordinate Training folders towards updated product Design and Specifications
o Review, Process Global Quality Control document necessary and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals. For regulatory submissions and inspections.
Its a good company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJanuary 5, 2018
Stay to yourself and everything will be ok. Always come to work on time You can get as much overtime if u ask for it you have to come to work on the day asked or you will have to take a point. They have a point system.
all about the work
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIDecember 24, 2017
first time in an accounting department. Thought I would enjoy the accounting life, I did not. Stressful environment. Hard to be helpful to all and complete a required daily tasks
Unprofessional and Hostile
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 16, 2017
Cut throat, unprofessional and hostile work environment! Poor management! Very stressful and demanding! No personal life balance. No matter how many years or how much you sacrifice, it’s NEVER enough. Little to no career advancement. Bad company
Long and redundant hours
N/A (Current Employee) –  Booneville, ARDecember 13, 2017
Everyday was the same but, they are accommodating to employees that are going through difficult times. This can especially be good for families that are in need. Coworkers are always helpful.
Pros
helpful employees
Cons
sometimes strange hours
Great Job
Facilities Technician Temp (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 5, 2017
Rockline was a great job to make money. 3 days a week and every other saturday. Great working enviorment. Depending who you are 12 hour shifts can take a lot out of you. I highly recommend.
Pros
Money and Benifits
Cons
Hours and stressful
Job was fun till forced to a Line
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARNovember 19, 2017
Loved my job when I worked in the wherhouse but was forced to go to a line never got a pay raise management for the lines never would help when we had a problem with the line or people that didn't do the work or didn't show up for work.
Pros
4 day's on 3 off then 3 day's on 4 off
Cons
The way you get a pay raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockline Industries, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Rockline Industries, Inc Reviews by Location