Rockline Industries, Inc Employee Reviews

Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMarch 19, 2019
Easy job, nice people, but there’s some bad one too, fun, my favorite place to work of all my jobs! Cool boss, very relaxing but sometimes it can get hectic too if you are new to a new machine and is overwhelmed with all the paperwork.
Pros
Free food
Cons
To much class
Supportive work team
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMarch 5, 2019
I truly liked working for Rockline Industries. The teams and the culture are very supportive. People are easy to get along with and willing to go the extra distance to make the project as successful as it can be. Management is always giving opportunities to move up in the company, as long as you are willing to work for it. I would recommend Rockline Industries to anyone.
Privately Held Company Continues to Grow
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIFebruary 23, 2019
Overall, the culture is one of a privately held company that is focused on continued growth. The atmosphere is comfortable and allows for idea-sharing at all levels.
Pros
Down-to-Earth Management
Cons
Limited Opportunities for Advancement
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIFebruary 22, 2019
Breaks are short. Depending whether you are on filter side or wet wipe side, hours vary. Wet wipes are typically 12 hour shifts on a panama type schedule. Meaning: One week you work Su, W, Th. Next week you work M, Tu, F, Sa. Filter side generally is a Monday through Friday schedule, unless there is overtime.
Pros
Consistant work available.
Cons
Short breaks.
Right the First Time
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIFebruary 6, 2019
Yes every industry has Drama, Rockline rewards those who stay above , and who take pride is doing our job right the first time. Yes 12 hours is not easy , but well worth it when you have a job you enjoy .
Pros
Many
Cons
12 hour days
fun work place
Packer (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJanuary 31, 2019
You could work at your own speed. the where two breaks every shift. You could work 3 days off 4 and work 4 days and be off for 3. The job itself was good because you worked as a group not individual.
Great place to work.
Material Handler/Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJanuary 22, 2019
I worked there three years and became a supervisor. Moved up in the company quickly. I was paid hourly + gas mileage + reimbursement for food when I went for classes they paid for.
Pros
Good environment and clean.
Mediocre at best!
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan Falls, WIJanuary 18, 2019
If I could give Rockline negative five stars I would, I have never worked for such an unorganized company. They advance people into positions that they aren’t qualified for. When ideas are brought up to improve training, processes, and work environment you pretty much just get laughed at and told well that’s Rockline! Working for this company was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made and have happpily ended my employment there 🙌🏼.

If you enjoy poor work culture, work/life balance, and being talked down to by the warehouse coordinators I highly suggest you apply for the dispatch position at Vision Park!
Baby product
Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARDecember 24, 2018
The baby wipes and the fragrance would smell great and some times it would be fun to see something that you made with your co-workers and in my point of view it's great to earn something like respect out of hardwork.
Pros
Make some friends
Cons
Short breaks, sometimes lack of leadership, no teamwork, one to many individuals.
Fairly decent place to work
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARDecember 14, 2018
In my position it was really laid back and you worked at your own pace. However, my boss was not honest with me and when I was let go offered to explanation as to why.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Poor manager
Did not end well
PACKER/PALLETIZER (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARNovember 25, 2018
If you are looking for drama just go to Rockline. They try to micro-manage everyone, but the management is poor so it's really a moot point. HR is a joke and very unprofessional.
Pros
Warm place with low odor
Cons
double standards
Light and easy
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WI 53081November 16, 2018
The work is light and easy but could be a bit fast pace. Time goes by fast because you get to rotate every 30 mins. Only bad thing is summer it can be hot inside.
Pros
Light
Cons
Too much PPE
the most enjoyable part of the day
lead (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARNovember 14, 2018
Honestly the most enjoyable part of the day would have to be break time. you are constantly on your feet working and walking and you cannot just wait to sit down. Sometimes the break times are still not enough.
Pros
free lunches on holidays
Cons
short breaks, no benefits.
Very disappointing
Worker (Current Employee) –  Russellville, AROctober 29, 2018
No advancement opportunities. 98% of managers are Caucasian, with one Hispanic that does not speak Spanish. If you are a minority your word do not count. Good work schedule. Line leads are allowed to treat workers however they want and not much is done about it. They go thru temporary associates like nothing. They believe temps are not important. There is marked preference for certain people, with Asset Leads socializing and being friends with line Leads that claim they have the back up of said asset lead and intimidate the line workers. The trainers are a joke, doing everything but training people, and then fail you and deny a raise because you don't know what you are doing.Spend most of their time at their office.
Pros
Days off
Cons
No minority representation in management
Interesting place to work for all speeds of carreer interests.
Wet Wipe Associate (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIOctober 26, 2018
Twelve hour, two week rotating shift where we work every other weekend and have a three day when we are not scheduled.

There is a process where all departments involved should be available and present for decision making that opens every ones eyes to the needs of the company as a whole that is quite productive, making it a very enjoyable journey.

Management was on a path to create leaders in the past, this was right up my alley as I really prefer to lead by example, teach and train, as a means of advancement. This process also creates a sense of ownership that leads to pride in a job well done. We seem to be drifting back towards a management style again. This makes it difficult to be part of the team, consequently more difficult to acquire the "buy in" needed to feel the ownership of any one single process.
There really are no hard parts to this job.... The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction of being a valued part of the process.
Also, people are fun, we are so diverse and learning so much about the cultures and customs of those we work with.
Pros
almost unlimited overtime at a volunary basis
Cons
12 hr schedual
Fast paced, hardworking
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springdale, AROctober 17, 2018
Rockline was a hard place to work mostly because you had to wake up so early and work 12 a day; but they did provide more than enough opportunities for overtime for any extra needed money.
Pros
plenty of overtime and breaks
Cons
long days exhausting hours
Decent place to work, but watch out if youre over 40
Production Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIOctober 10, 2018
I was a team lead at Rockline and watched as a lot of people were let go or were "voted" out by their teams if they didn't fit in right away. Beware of this place.
some areas too fast paced
OPERATOR LEVEL I (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIOctober 2, 2018
Depending on what cell you end up on, either stand and twiddle thumbs for 12 hours, or work so ungodly fast, just for their numbers. team leads are on a buddy basis, they dont like you, you will do unorthodox jobs
Pros
unlimited OT if want to work(150 hrs a 2 week period)
Cons
team leads are useless
Productive friendly place to work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARSeptember 25, 2018
Its a very clean friendly work place .teamwork and safety is a very strong guidline they follow by. Everyone is very sanatery there friendly. Its all around good place to work the breaks are fair and benefits as well. I would recommend them.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Needs ac unit
Productive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WISeptember 6, 2018
Very organized workplace great associates I enjoyed my experience working there very helpful with task you don’t understand good management great environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockline Industries, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.