Rockline Industries, Inc Employee Reviews

Very disappointing
Worker (Current Employee) –  Russellville, AROctober 29, 2018
No advancement opportunities. 98% of managers are Caucasian, with one Hispanic that does not speak Spanish. If you are a minority your word do not count. Good work schedule. Line leads are allowed to treat workers however they want and not much is done about it. They go thru temporary associates like nothing. They believe temps are not important. There is marked preference for certain people, with Asset Leads socializing and being friends with line Leads that claim they have the back up of said asset lead and intimidate the line workers. The trainers are a joke, doing everything but training people, and then fail you and deny a raise because you don't know what you are doing.Spend most of their time at their office.
Pros
Days off
Cons
No minority representation in management
the most enjoyable part of the day
lead (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARNovember 14, 2018
Honestly the most enjoyable part of the day would have to be break time. you are constantly on your feet working and walking and you cannot just wait to sit down. Sometimes the break times are still not enough.
Pros
free lunches on holidays
Cons
short breaks, no benefits.
Productive friendly place to work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARSeptember 25, 2018
Its a very clean friendly work place .teamwork and safety is a very strong guidline they follow by. Everyone is very sanatery there friendly. Its all around good place to work the breaks are fair and benefits as well. I would recommend them.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Needs ac unit
Interesting place to work for all speeds of carreer interests.
Wet Wipe Associate (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIOctober 26, 2018
Twelve hour, two week rotating shift where we work every other weekend and have a three day when we are not scheduled.

There is a process where all departments involved should be available and present for decision making that opens every ones eyes to the needs of the company as a whole that is quite productive, making it a very enjoyable journey.

Management was on a path to create leaders in the past, this was right up my alley as I really prefer to lead by example, teach and train, as a means of advancement. This process also creates a sense of ownership that leads to pride in a job well done. We seem to be drifting back towards a management style again. This makes it difficult to be part of the team, consequently more difficult to acquire the "buy in" needed to feel the ownership of any one single process.
There really are no hard parts to this job.... The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction of being a valued part of the process.
Also, people are fun, we are so diverse and learning so much about the cultures and customs of those we work with.
Pros
almost unlimited overtime at a volunary basis
Cons
12 hr schedual
Rockline: Where People get It Right
TRAINING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARAugust 13, 2018
Rockline is a wonderful place to work! It is a values driven organization that actually leads through their values as opposed to them being posted on a wall and forgotten about. The culture at the facility is conducive to establishing a a career, not just a job. I highly recommend it!
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Management
Cons
It actually was a fun and productive place to work.
Team Lead/Genesis Operator (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 3, 2018
Made many friends here, worked with family. It is a wonderful place to work, plenty of opportunities to advance your career there including assistance with school. Management kept you well informed about the entire business for the most part and they were all friendly. I miss working there.
Pros
great pay, 3 days a week with unlimited overtime
Cons
it gets way hot
Fun envirinment
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 6, 2018
I was a temporary employee at Rockline Industries. The work environment is VERY HOT during the summer with warehouse temperatures climbing in the mid to high 90s. There is no air conditioning, just fans blowing hot air around. In the winter it can get pretty cold inside, but the do have a heater which keeps it a little warm. Its a very fast paced environment, and management are pretty strict and they keep a close eye on their workers. They good thing about this place is they give 3 breaks during the 12 hour shifts we worked. The breaks were usually 40-45 minutes each but are unpaid.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Unfavorable working conditions. Very very hot during summer.
Job was fun till forced to a Line
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARNovember 19, 2017
Loved my job when I worked in the wherhouse but was forced to go to a line never got a pay raise management for the lines never would help when we had a problem with the line or people that didn't do the work or didn't show up for work.
Pros
4 day's on 3 off then 3 day's on 4 off
Cons
The way you get a pay raise
Did not end well
PACKER/PALLETIZER (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARNovember 25, 2018
If you are looking for drama just go to Rockline. They try to micro-manage everyone, but the management is poor so it's really a moot point. HR is a joke and very unprofessional.
Pros
Warm place with low odor
Cons
double standards
Fast paced, hardworking
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springdale, AROctober 17, 2018
Rockline was a hard place to work mostly because you had to wake up so early and work 12 a day; but they did provide more than enough opportunities for overtime for any extra needed money.
Pros
plenty of overtime and breaks
Cons
long days exhausting hours
Not Bad
Converting Packout (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARAugust 7, 2018
The work there was pretty simple there was pretty simple. There was some downtime. The shifts were 12 hrs and flexible shifts to fit needs. Management was not bad. You knew what was expected.
Pros
Simple work
Cons
Couldn't leave campus
Rockline was a great employer
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJuly 3, 2018
Rockline was a fair employer with a great culture and respectful management staff. I would recommend the company to job seekers who would like a company that is family orientated.
Productive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WISeptember 6, 2018
Very organized workplace great associates I enjoyed my experience working there very helpful with task you don’t understand good management great environment
Do not work here
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIAugust 29, 2018
The people that work at Rockline are racist towards Black African Americans....do not work here they will over work and use temps to there advantage. And will not hire a temp at all. Do not work for onsite solutions they are the same way. They do not respect there employees and would fire you for no reason.
Pros
Cons
Racist
Easy, fast pace job that keeps you busy so time goes by fast
Production Packaging Wet Wipes (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WI 53081March 5, 2018
This place is a good place to work at. They even pay you to stay healthy and to stop smoking if you can prove it to them. I would go back to work at this place any time, but only if I was guarantee a full time job there. I worked there as a temp. to hire, but left the place, because of the competition between the temp. workers there. Its a long waiting list with a very few full-time openings. I would go back to work there asap, but, because of leaving this place for another, I assume they wouldn't want me back. This place is well manage and the people there create a good feeling atmosphere. There is a lot of room for advancement and the pay rate is great if your a full-time employee.
Pros
3 days on, 2 days off, 3 days off, 2 days on.
Cons
long 12 hours shift, under pay rate for temp. to hire worker.
some areas too fast paced
OPERATOR LEVEL I (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIOctober 2, 2018
Depending on what cell you end up on, either stand and twiddle thumbs for 12 hours, or work so ungodly fast, just for their numbers. team leads are on a buddy basis, they dont like you, you will do unorthodox jobs
Pros
unlimited OT if want to work(150 hrs a 2 week period)
Cons
team leads are useless
very stressful work environment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Booneville, ARJuly 28, 2018
Not family oriented at all. The job itself is back breaking and the pay was not good at the time considering they had no competition. Their policies for nursing mothers is a joke. Management will try to bully their employees
Great Job
Facilities Technician Temp (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 5, 2017
Rockline was a great job to make money. 3 days a week and every other saturday. Great working enviorment. Depending who you are 12 hour shifts can take a lot out of you. I highly recommend.
Pros
Money and Benifits
Cons
Hours and stressful
Great Manufacturer
Contract Sales Manager - Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 10, 2017
Rockline Industries is a top notch manufacturer with room to grow in other areas. It is a family owned company ran by a great family and they truly care about providing a living for thousands of employees with great job security. Job security is a positive but compensation and benefits are less. Room for advancement on the sales side is minimal. The hardest part of my job is that Rockline is years behind implementing much-needed processes in a fast paced environment. We create processes that lead to another process and have created many roadblocks and bottlenecks internally. Speed to market is struggling immensely. We currently work in a mandatory open office setting with little privacy and overbearing personalities. Sales and operations are in the same office space and it causes morale issues due to the sales team traveling a large portion of the time as operations are stuck in the office.
Do you like to be micromanaged?
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJune 2, 2018
management not my favorite. if you mile to be micromanaged, bullied and in general made to feel less than, then this is the place for you! Training program needs work on how to train from temp to full time.
Pros
Most are great people to interact with daily
Cons
Managers bully to get what they want, job is in jeopardy weekly, you are micromanaged.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockline Industries, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about