Rockwell Automation Employee Reviews

Free parking
Accounting Coordinator Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 18, 2018
I can't remember a lot about Rockwell this was a temporary position that was under a contract once the contract the position ended can't remember a lot about the position as it was some time ago.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Contract ended
Provide support to the sales force
Commercial Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2018
Support distributor sales teams on product support, order status, shipping confirmation.
Assisted sales account managers in pre and post sales functions (quoting, price comparisons, product crossovers, sourcing stock)
Analyzed current pricing agreements to enable sales staff to negotiate maximum opportunity for RA within an account
Welcomed and directed visitors, monitored entry and access for guests, deliveries, Wi-Fi; answer/direct incoming calls
Coordinated internal/external meetings and small events as well as travel/logistics
Managed office function (maintained office equipment, ordered supplies,)
Managed office budget
Handled incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
Pros
Flexible work schedule
great company
Field Service/ SR. Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 11, 2018
Great company to work for. Sad I had to relocated other wise I would still be at that job till this day. I love the staff and the manager inside the building
You will be the extension of the machine you run.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHSeptember 10, 2018
During a group meeting with management one of the managers yelled at our elected floor group representative and told him that "you're lucky to have this job! Anybody can do these jobs and soon you will all be replaced by machines anyway". So workplace culture was...low. Also overtime was Mandatory. I think some people can get content with a job like this but it obviously wasn't for me. I will say that at least on the production floor they are brutally honest with their employees for better or worse.
Competitive
Executive Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  AnaheimSeptember 8, 2018
Managarment is a little disorganized so it makes up by being micromanaging. Lots of millineals that are fresh out of college with no work experience so a lot of patience is required.
Overall good place to work but pay is low
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 8, 2018
Most departments have a healthy culture but, like any large corporation, one bad VP can create a toxic culture in their organization.

Most managers are professional, flexible, and will help promote their employees' careers.

There are many opportunities for development depending on one's specific manager.
Pros
Good benefits, on-site gym, stable management
Cons
Low pay
Rockwell Automation is a very fast-paced environment
Receiver (Current Employee) –  Champaign, IL 61822September 3, 2018
Rockwell Automation is a very fast-paced environment and everyone is expected to come to work and do their job. Safety is number one. Attendance is very important.
Fast paced motor assembly factory.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Gallipolis, OHAugust 29, 2018
Building electric motors at an extremely fast past. Temperature controlled environment. I had no intentions on leaving but in the winter this company typically has lay-offs. Most people with less than 3 years seniority are put on lay-off.
Great Place to work
Sr. Manager, Global Business Process Improvement (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 28, 2018
Rockwell is committed to their customers and to their employees... Great management and leadership deployment. They know who they are and what space they are good in and they go after it..
Temp Job That's All
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHAugust 27, 2018
Just a job that I thought was going to be something that turned into nothing sad it was a great place with alot of great people but for some reason it just didn't work.
Pros
Close To Home
Cons
Not Permanent

Want to know more about Rockwell Automation?

Ask a question
Management has no respect for anyone
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OhAugust 24, 2018
They care more about the company than they do your own health. They tell you you have to cancel your doctors appointments and plans to come in for OT which is mandatory. They threaten you if you don't. There is no room for advancement. I constantly got harassed by my supervisors and HR won't do anything other than "well look into it" which is a lie.
Pros
my coworkers
Cons
mandatory OT, don't care about your health, poor management
Old school company trying to act modern
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 20, 2018
If you like working at an old school firm this is the place for you. They try to do modern things but they are not committed if it will cost too much financially.
Excellent place for employment
Production Electrical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Mequon, WIAugust 15, 2018
Opportunity for advancement , great culture, fast past environment and relaxed. Great people to work with and excellent leadership. Customer comes first.
Good company
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2018
This is a good place to work but management not so good. Great incentives,work environment wonderful , everyone gets along and love the hours and days, holidays are great.
Overall great place to work
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 7, 2018
RA is a great place to work. The culture is very inclusive and supportive. Managers want to see you succeed and will assist you with career development opportunities. Many people who work there are lifers because it's a great company to work for and you can move around within the company. Benefits are good, pay is good. The work hours are flexible and many managers allow you to work from home.
Pros
Culture, career development, ethics, benefits, flexible work hours
Cons
HQ is in Wisconsin
Overall good people
Store attendent (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, INJuly 24, 2018
The job asked for too much for so little of pay and time the people don’t really care about anything and their rude and nasty and I am currently trying to raise a family and it just isn’t enough for me
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Waste of time
People are nice and helpful, but huge workload.
Field Administrator (Former Employee) –  NYCJuly 9, 2018
Good mentor.
Nice office and clean environment,
Paid vacation days and sick days.
No work/life balance, huge workload, HR unavailable.
Poor training programs for new hires.
Workpace Culture
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 26, 2018
On paper this company looks awesome but working there was purely excruciating to say the least and would never suggest this company to anyone looking.
Pros
great health insurance
Cons
Didn't feel I was given the opportunity to grow and learn the position I was hired for.
Good learning environment
Manager, Enterprise Systems Management (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 19, 2018
Company believes in the mission. Great learning company.
Learned six sigma, and major project management there.
Engineering/sales culture.
Management is human.
There is no such thing as a typical day. Every day can be different.
Global reach gives global experience.
Pros
Still a family feel to the company, global nature helps with vision
I enjoyed my stay at Rockwell
Quality Assurance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gallipolis, OHJune 19, 2018
It was nice for me to play a key role in preparing production packets for others in a timely manner. I appreciate Rockwell Automation for paying for my classes in college if I made a C or better. I just had to pay for the books and my gas for commuting back and forth from Gallipolis to Rio Grande, OH.
Pros
productive
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockwell Automation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.8Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.