Rocky Mountain ATV

Rocky Mountain ATV Employee Reviews in Winchester, KY

Rocky Mountain ATV insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Poor Mangagement

No way to move up. The harder you work the less chance you have to move up. They like slackers for higher positions. They do not allow anyone who voices their opinion or suggests things be done differently to advance. Everything is backwards. They like to do things the hardest way possible. Computers and electronic equipment is out of date or doesn't work correctly. They couldn't care less and they are based out of Utah and apparently they don't care that it is a sinking ship.

relaxed work environment

a typical day at Rocky Mountain includes lots of cool people you can easily get along with but the exception of several people that just make you want to pull your hair out.

its ok

its ok, they do take care of their employees and not a hard place to work. I think its a great place for a person to start a career and they pay is good.

Productive and easy to do the job effectively and efficiently

On a typical workday you will be surrounded by people that are very easy to get along with and will give you tips on how to do the job easier. The hardest part of the job is mainly in the Management positions, team lead positions, and the many little hiccups that are associated with everyday life. The scanners and network do have their troubles, but the vast majority are minor and usually fix themselves later on in the day.

good place to work

As a warehouse job, it is one of the best in my opinion. I learned t be more social. The culture of this job is very light hearted for the most part. The management are very nice people and very understanding.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

nice people with good judgement on placement in the warehouse

i've loved working here and it's a great place to be especially if you're active and looking for good pay! it's definitely a nice change from fast food to working in a warehouse! it's been a pleasure working fast paced!

Pros

they work with you as well as they can

Cons

poor management

Great place

Great people and place to work overall. Management a little fresh out of high school with some of them. higher ups are awesome including owner.

everything was new

I never knew what I would be doing when I got there. I was either putting away stock with a telxon to show the exact place it went or putting tires away until 11 and then I would pick orders in the tire department. Mgt was not very helpful and co workers couldn't help each other. there was nothing really hard about this job other than finding the product if someone didn't put it away correctly. the company had a BBQ every so often and had doughnuts at least once a month.

Pros

free food sometimes

Cons

no health care

Rocky Mountain is a great place to work

Rocky Mountain is a great place to work they will work with your school schedule in any way they can to help you achieve your goals and dreams. They offer help with books and school also while going to college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rocky Mountain ATV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Rocky Mountain ATV Reviews by Location