Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Employee Reviews in Winchester, KY

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Decent place to work

The pay is Decent, most the people there are easy to work with, management has its flaws. The hours was good a lot of drama in the work place more than needed.

Good High School Job

Pays good for high school and college student. Not sufficient for a long lasting job. They do work with schedules well and have tuition reimbursement.

Pros

Pays wells

Cons

The hrs and pay is not bad

ManagementIn general, managers at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC , are the worst I have seen, they talk to you anyway they want out there, if it had better managers then it would be a great place to work

No A/C. Required to move constantly, computer system, including handhelds likes to crash at the worst times

Decent pay for the work they ask of employees but sadly there is a lot of drama that goes on between the shifts. Summer months can be extremely torturous due to the high heat and humidity; there are fans installed in the lower floor aisles to help mitigate the heat, but the second floor can get to be a bit much. The owner does treat his employees really well despite the complaints.

Rocky Mountain ATV is a great place to work for

Rocky Mountain gives many beinfiets such as insurance raises and in store money. When working so long they give you “bucks” to spend on inventory. I also really enjoy how they don’t make you have a certain job they rotate you almost everyday to a different one and if you’d like.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Productive, Fun atmosphere, with great people

They always gifted us great things, such as a RMATV grill for Christmas. They always have food trucks, and one thing I LOVED was the cappuccino's in the morning, and the endless fountain drinks. We were blessed here, and the people were great if you didn't get sucked into the drama.

Pros

Lunch plans, Fountain drinks 24/7, great benefits, relaxed atmosphere

Cons

cliques but you can avoid them, sarcasm is frequent

Rocky Mountain atv

Fair place to work, love the job as a whole, would recommend for anyone wanting a decent job with decent pay but it is not something you’d want to make a career out of

Has its ups and downs

If you've been here for years, you wont advance in the company. But be brand new with no experience and you get supervisor/lead! You will be treated like a number, and not an individual. Make one simple mistake and you be ridiculed. But lay down in front of the fork lift and no one bats an eye. They have a shady way they go about business. But...they have a fun Christmas party.

Pros

Insentives

Cons

Rocky Mountain was good with most employees but employees were treated very poorly by management.

Most employees at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC only stayed because of the pay. Most of the management team did not treat others with much respect. The morale was not very good because of the poor management.

Horrible

Terrible Management and full of drama. This job used to be such a wonderful work place but then management changed and caused many problems. You could not pay me enough to come back.

Poor Management and Hiring

The management at Rocky Mountain is based on favoritism and the hiring managers are not doing the proper job. The work is easy if you do not get sucked into Inventory. Do not come in the building working to hard because you will do everything for everyone while they sit on their butts.

Mostly cons

Favoritism is a huge thing in this company. Not a lot of options in advancing forward. Very repetitive work. Managers are petty. Production goals are sometimes impossible to meet but still held accountable.

Pros

free lunches sometimes

Cons

managers, no advancement

Rocky Mountain ATV

Working at Rocky Mountain ATV has been a blast. The environment of the job itself is very friendly, and the management/employees are very willing to help with whatever task you are assigned to. The benefits of Rocky Mountain are amazing, overall it is a great place to work for a starter job.

Rocky mountain

Great place to work, hours at Rocky Mountain are great, and there are flexible with school/ personal issues. Management is very fair, and over all is a once in a lifetime job.

Awesome place to work

I love my Job, and the people. Everyone is so willing to help each other and the job is easy to catch on to, and if you are not catching on they are very quick to help.

Pros

Good People, Good Pay

Its ok

It is a descent place to work it is a job though I don't see it as a career though Get a descent discount on parts but it doesn't offer much paid time off but can schedule time off with no problems

Pros

Discounts

Cons

healthcare cost not much paid time off

Pretty good company

offers benefits and 401k. Also like to have fun with employees like christmas parties etc.Many different positions so work doesnt get boring.

Amazing Company!

A typical day at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC started with seeing which department I was in for the day. I was part of the Shipping and Receiving departments, as well as one of four Customer Service Representatives in the Showroom. The best part of my job was that not every day was the same, in that, one day I may be in the Shipping department picking or boxing orders, and the next I could be in Receiving putting items into our computer systems from our Carriers. I learned many leadership skills, flexibility within different departments to meet business needs, and gained confidence in my abilities. Management was always very friendly and approachable! Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has a wonderful work environment, and great people!

fun workplace

good place to work, great people to work with, management will work with you on schedule for schools.

Pros

easy jobs, able to change schedules, good breaks, not that stressful

Cons

bad communcation with management, no set time to get on full time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

1.6
InHerSight Score
1.2Personal Development
2.3Career Opportunities
1.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight