Rocky Rococo Pizza and Pasta Employee Reviews

Ok
Cook/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  South ridge mallDecember 31, 2018
It’s very clean and it’s easy to get along with people. It’s nobody in the work area that’s hard to get along with even dealing with the customers and overall I like the job.
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
Health car benefits
Manager was very difficult to work with.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 16, 2018
As with most fast food joints the turn over rate was extremely high. This put the owner of the location on edge. He was constantly angry and yelling. However, that being said it was an excellent job to save for college.
Fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 1, 2018
Rocky Rococo was my first ever job. With that being said, I would definitely recommend my friends and family to apply. The manager/boss loves working with first time workers & even thou the job is fast paced, for new workers it’s very flexible. The employees their treats you like family & actually cares for you. Rocky Rococo should be ever teens first job.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Short breaks, management/scheduling
Good during and after high school job
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 25, 2018
It was a good job for a high schooler but the pay was too low for even management to make it a good career. I have no information about the benefits because of the position I held and the fact that I was in high school at the time of employment. The managers were good. They understood the work and how the workers felt about the job and did not attack the workers if they were struggling with something. I enjoyed the people I worked with, but they found ways to keep wages low which makes it hard to want to stay there.
Pros
friendly workers, good managers
Cons
bad pay, stressful work, getting hours
Manager is a flirt
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Onalaska, WIMay 21, 2018
the manager kept flirting with me. the days could be slow or fast depends on the time of day. The coworkers are nice and supportive. being a crew member is basically doing everything in the restaurant
Fun Workplace, amazing staff
Manager (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIAugust 9, 2017
Rocky Rococos is an amazing place to work, I left for three months and came back and was treated with the same respect I left with. Rocky Rococos crew of workers is some of the most amazing people you will meet. I come into work everyday knowing I'm going to have a great day.
Pros
Free food, great friendships
Cons
No breaks if your 18+
Great costumer service experience, flexible hours, and positive enviornment.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Onalaska, WIFebruary 8, 2017
I have enjoyed working for Rocky Rococo's for the past three years and it has provided me with many helpful skills such as: patience, hard work, problem solving, negotiation, organization, good costumer service and how to make a delecious pizza. The hours are flexible, which is incredibly helpful as a college student. I am able to go to school full time and still work my desired hours.
Pros
Free food while working and 50% off food whe you're not working, and flexible hours.
Cons
No benefits
Productive/ fun workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 5, 2017
A typical day at work it's busy a lot of moving around, fun time consuming. I've learned you have to have a lot of patience. The management here is awesome great co-workers everyone gets a long the crew is like a little family. The hardest part for me is trying not to mess the orders up or confuse them other then that's it's a fairly easy job. The most enjoyable part of my job is the crew.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
This was a bad job.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 24, 2016
I liked this job for a while, but then I found out the employees would talk about some of the customers we would have coming in. And when I told the manager of the store she didn't do anything about it, or she didn't even talk to the employees that said that things. The employees there were just dirty. They didn't clean up after there selfs. Some did but not all. They wouldn't do more then they had too. And half of them employees would do half way jobs on what they were to do.
Fun fast paced job
Restaurant - Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 8, 2015
This was a great job, full time, fair pay, great co-workers and management. The food was great and easy to make and sell. The only problem was that the company went out of business.