ROCS Staffing Employee Reviews

Its a great store
Gas Station Attendant (Current Employee) –  Charles Town, WVJuly 14, 2018
Its a great store with a great manager and good movement in the company.
Its a great place to work for the learning and education of working with customers face to face.
productive
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 13, 2018
Roc is a team oriented environment, also you will need to have great customer skills. However, Independence is an asset for this particularly job position.
awesome
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Inwood, WVJanuary 18, 2018
busy work days but little employees not enough hours to keep fully staff. the customers are great management above store manager not so great. lots of favoritism.
Good
Payment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dulles, VAJuly 31, 2016
I would recommend them and would use their services again. I was placed at a non profit in Arlington. They contacted me quickly after applying and I interviewed with them and was starting my new job within a week or so.
Awesome company culture
Staffing Internship (Current Employee) –  herndon, vaJanuary 28, 2015
ROCS is just an awesome place to work at. The two founders are incredibly understanding, approachable, and easy to work with. I work as a marketing intern here and if you're looking for an internship that pays well and gives you real sales/marketing experience, then look no further. ROCS will introduce you to the real world of business minus all the unpleasantries of working in a 2x2 cubicle.
Pros
Occasional catered lunches, Very flexible with scheduling, pantry full of snacks
A laid back yet fast paced work environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 30, 2014
A typical day at work involves entering bills and invoices into QuickBooks and assisting others in large-scale invoicing. Once a week checks are printed and it is my duty to have the checks approved signed by either the vice president of accounting and administration or the CEO. I've learned how to keep records of every transaction between the company and its customers and vendors for internal accounting purposes as well as for meeting audit standards. Management has a tradition of birthday cards for people's birthdays signed by everyone in the office. Periodically the company will buy everyone take-out lunch from a local restaurant, have a "cake break" where we all take a break and have some cake, or take specific teams out for food and/or drinks. My co-workers are fantastic. Everyone gets along famously. A lot of people meet up outside of work and go to the movies, or the zoo, or exercise together. The hardest part of the job is that sometimes I enter information from the same form for five hours at a time and the information varies very little from page to page. This can be mentally tiring and physically manifests as mild headaches. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Friendly environment, good location, quick commute
Cons
Repetitive tasks, compensation
great place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Falling Waters, WVMarch 27, 2014
rocs was also very fast paced, gave me a lot of customer service skills!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ROCS Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4