Rodan + Fields Employee Reviews

Great company offering time and financial freedom options
Owner/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAJanuary 17, 2019
Takes lots of hard work but there is unlimited potential. The products and the company are easy to stand behind when the customers see excellent results and keep coming back for more.
Made a lot of new friends
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2019
Management is not good. The sales people at the top are so successful because of all of the team members underneath them. Those team members are only making an extra $200 each month, although the team members at the top get to collect thousands if not millions of dollars and drive Lexus vehicles. It takes so long and so much time to reach that level.
Pros
Better skin
Cons
Dont make anything, not recognized, or appreciated
Rodan and Fields
Executive Consultant (Current Employee) –  Peyton, COJanuary 14, 2019
I love the freedom that Rodan and Fields have given me. I was able to work from home to help support my family while going back to school to follow my passions.
Not the same company as it was in the early days
Associate Manager, Programs and Incentives (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 2, 2019
Company felt like a start up company and had a young, fun, energetic environment. It has become more corporate which is expected but there is less care for the employees, management is only focused on the bottom line and on the consultants and do not make us employees feel valued anymore.
Great side gig
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 29, 2018
This Skin Care company allows entrepreneurial minded people to go into business for themselves and earn an income as an independent consultant. The hours are completely up to the person. The harder you work the more income potential.
Pros
comission and incentives
Cons
comission only
The truth
Affiliate Marketing (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 18, 2018
I joined R&F and the people that was suppose to train me skippeed off and I never heard anything of them again so I lost my money and my dream of going it business for myself I hate this company for doing me this wAY and no one to complain ting o
Pros
looked promising
Cons
robed of my dream
Fun and exciting
Skin Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TX 75703December 17, 2018
Great company to work for. They give excellent training and support to new consultants. Encouragement for setting goals and reaching them. They offer many opportunities to learn new skills to market and brand yourself.
Not a place for people of color
Elite US-Canadian Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 17, 2018
very fast-paced environment, no advancement for customer care especially people of color, job culture is very clique-ish. Mandatory overtime required. very entitled customers/consultants
Pros
free product (if you like it) attend one free warriors game, shares after 3 years
Cons
prejudiced environment, no advancement, poor management from Sr manager
Great, innovative products.
Owner/Operator and skin care rep (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXDecember 14, 2018
I really love this company. I just find it hard to move up in the company. It’s all about my own motivation. And the circle I run with. I don’t like to be constantly begging people to buy from me. I would much rather feel accomplished by helping other people.
Pros
Amazing products
Cons
It’s hard to move up in the company
Great place to work.
Premier Level V Executive Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 12, 2018
I truly loved working for Rodan and Fields. From the culture and learning more about the aesthetics industry etc. I love the flexibility and that I have been able to build a world wide organization over the years.
Awesome company with awesome products
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 26, 2018
Lovevthis company.... you get out what you put in...
The products sell themselves ! I have earned multiple bonuses and gifts. Never ending contests
Phone calls never end
Customer Care Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 23, 2018
Heavy phone time and minimal time to respond to email inquiries. Atmosphere is not professional and management doesn't take measures for employees that walk around while others are working.
Great Company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOOctober 16, 2018
Rodan and Fields is a wonderful company to work for, they teach you a lot about network marketing and give you the tools to be successful. You also meet great people who love sharing their successes and teaching you to be all that you can be.
Love it
Executive Consultant Rodan + Fields (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 12, 2018
Great company to work for just wish they had higher paying commission without the mandatory of having to spend $100 monthly on products to be commissionable.
interesting company to work with
executive consultant (Current Employee) –  Home BasedOctober 1, 2018
you are your own boss, flexible hours.
you get to know new people everyday through your social network & the best part of it is that you get to help people with their skin issues with really working products.
Excellent opportunity with unlimited potential
Executive Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hampstead, MDSeptember 29, 2018
I work as an independent consultant so there was no formal interview per se. I have total flexibility with my schedule and my paycheck is linked primarily to my activity. I love developing relationships with new people, rekindling ones and helping people overall. The culture is very supportive especially from the home office. They go above an beyond to provide the people in the field with the tools they need to do the job effectively. The most difficult part is that you may not realize the benefits of the effort you put in today until much later.
Pros
No dress code, work from home, total flexibility, I'm the boss
Cons
Have to be disciplined and good at time management
Corporate Strategy
Director of Finance - Finance Functional Lead (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 28, 2018
This company used to be great. Now it is run Management team with limited understanding to the business model. Transformation and new management are distroying the company.
Amazing job for me
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  in my homeSeptember 26, 2018
the job itself is all digital, the products are shipped out by the factory they store them at, you use your website to gain customers. Social media is a big play for this business and it helps me gain customers on a daily.
Pros
discount on products, work at home
Cons
commission is not guaranteed
This self start job was wonderful and helped me in my situation as a single mom
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 26, 2018
I was able to meet new people who would mentor me and aid in growing my own business in the skin care area. The meetings were helpful and the managers were always available to talk.
I would greatly recommend Rodan+Fields
Pros
Flexible hours - Managers and sales help 24H
Cons
Self employed and must work at growing business
Great side-hustle!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CASeptember 25, 2018
I love having the opportunity to build my own business with very low risk. The company provides exceptional training and support with lots of incentives.
It allows me to bring in a little to a lot of extra money (depending on how much I pushed for the month) and gives me the flexibility of working basically whenever and wherever I want to.