Rodan + Fields Employee Reviews

Awesome company with awesome products
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 26, 2018
Lovevthis company.... you get out what you put in...
The products sell themselves ! I have earned multiple bonuses and gifts. Never ending contests
Phone calls never end
Customer Care Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 23, 2018
Heavy phone time and minimal time to respond to email inquiries. Atmosphere is not professional and management doesn't take measures for employees that walk around while others are working.
Great Company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOOctober 16, 2018
Rodan and Fields is a wonderful company to work for, they teach you a lot about network marketing and give you the tools to be successful. You also meet great people who love sharing their successes and teaching you to be all that you can be.
Love it
Executive Consultant Rodan + Fields (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 12, 2018
Great company to work for just wish they had higher paying commission without the mandatory of having to spend $100 monthly on products to be commissionable.
interesting company to work with
executive consultant (Current Employee) –  Home BasedOctober 1, 2018
you are your own boss, flexible hours.
you get to know new people everyday through your social network & the best part of it is that you get to help people with their skin issues with really working products.
Excellent opportunity with unlimited potential
Executive Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hampstead, MDSeptember 29, 2018
I work as an independent consultant so there was no formal interview per se. I have total flexibility with my schedule and my paycheck is linked primarily to my activity. I love developing relationships with new people, rekindling ones and helping people overall. The culture is very supportive especially from the home office. They go above an beyond to provide the people in the field with the tools they need to do the job effectively. The most difficult part is that you may not realize the benefits of the effort you put in today until much later.
Pros
No dress code, work from home, total flexibility, I'm the boss
Cons
Have to be disciplined and good at time management
Corporate Strategy
Director of Finance - Finance Functional Lead (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 28, 2018
This company used to be great. Now it is run Management team with limited understanding to the business model. Transformation and new management are distroying the company.
Amazing job for me
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  in my homeSeptember 26, 2018
the job itself is all digital, the products are shipped out by the factory they store them at, you use your website to gain customers. Social media is a big play for this business and it helps me gain customers on a daily.
Pros
discount on products, work at home
Cons
commission is not guaranteed
This self start job was wonderful and helped me in my situation as a single mom
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 26, 2018
I was able to meet new people who would mentor me and aid in growing my own business in the skin care area. The meetings were helpful and the managers were always available to talk.
I would greatly recommend Rodan+Fields
Pros
Flexible hours - Managers and sales help 24H
Cons
Self employed and must work at growing business
Great side-hustle!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CASeptember 25, 2018
I love having the opportunity to build my own business with very low risk. The company provides exceptional training and support with lots of incentives.
It allows me to bring in a little to a lot of extra money (depending on how much I pushed for the month) and gives me the flexibility of working basically whenever and wherever I want to.
Disliked working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYSeptember 20, 2018
As customer service representative for rodan and fields, it was poorly managed, strict time constraints and very poorly manged. Honestly it's a bad place to work for!
Pros
2 breaks and 1 lunch
Cons
Poor management
on your own schedule
you earnings cap
company growth
mentorship
business growth
Pros
discounted products, mentorship
Cons
no benefits, commission only
You are the CEO of you.
Executive Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsSeptember 6, 2018
Products are the best. Sharing them is easy. The opportunity to partner with the company is great. You have to commit to working your business or it will not grow.
Able to make money on the side and meet new people while doing so
Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  ‘Aiea, HISeptember 3, 2018
- Company meetings abroad
- Improving public relations
Wonderful Company to work for
EXECUTIVE INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  AnywhereAugust 29, 2018
You are your own boss. This is direct sales marketing and I am on a team of wonderful women who work hard to achieve their goals. The main goal is to provide great customer service and allow people to use and experience phenomenal skin care products.
Productive and fun
Sales Cosultant (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 13, 2018
Rodan & Fields is one of the top skincare companies in the United States. We have expanded to Canada and China. the most enjoyable part of the job is the building of long term business and personal relationships. Traveling and learning about other cultures and networking with a more diverse community. The hardest part is the shotage in time for planning events. There is a high demand for our products and many are joining us as we continue to grow and exspand throughout the world. Managing and coordinating events can create extreme pressure, but peserverance and persistance is the key to high success in this company.
Pros
free luches and samples of the products
Cons
healthcare and retirement not an option
Lots of learning opportunities
Skin Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mar Vista, CAAugust 5, 2018
I work as a consultant for R+F, so I work from home. I make my own hours and can work from anywhere. I have an amazing "upline" teacher. The company sends you samples as well as information on all the products.
It is a great company to work for but also a risk
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 4, 2018
It is a pyramid scheme... but also you do work with and have amazing women surrounding you and supporting and having your back. It's #1 skin brand in the U.S. It's getting better by the year... you are your own boss... You move up onto different levels... great incentives like little presents to motivate you, trips around the world, earning a Lexus. You literally have to live, breathe, sleep, RODAN+FIELDS. It's great starting out for extra cash, but one day wanting to just be maybe a stay at home mom, or retire earlier. You just have to know the right people... and the right area with the money to sell to!
Pros
You could make a lot of money!
Cons
It takes a HUGE amount of effort and patience.
Amazing Company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAJuly 30, 2018
Absolutely the best company ever with amazing potential growth!! You set your own hours! Set your goals! Unlimited growth, recognition, compensation, and travel!
Pros
Work from Home / Unlimited Potential Growh
Cons
None!
This advancement potential is limitless, therefore motivating.
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLJuly 18, 2018
Rodan and Fields is incredible as it has an unlimited earning potential. The teammates I get to work with are fun, and inclusive; encouraging. I love that I get to work my business around my family life; the convenience and flexibility of Rodan and Fields is very attractive.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Slow start up