ROGER'S GARDENS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Part Time Seasonal
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Corona dl Mar, CAFebruary 7, 2017
Learned how company made things look good; enjoyed some of staff; potential growth yet mgmt does nothing to capture some current staff abilities and continues to process with stale infrastructure and tenured staff; company needs to step back and look at the whole picture and reassess. Company would succeed if they looked at it with another point of view; People over Profit.
Pros
Beautiful Place Visually
Cons
No mgmt teamwork and company needs to replace bad attitude staff; pay more
Great customers, active and outdoors position
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ORSeptember 20, 2016
Business could be more profitable and grow into a very successful retail nursery, but the things needed to be done to accomplish that are neglected. Needs to be managed with a plan for growth and more professionalism. Other employees are great to work with and very helpful and supportive.
Pros
Outdoors and active. Great customer interactions, small business.
Cons
No benefits, seasonal position. Very small business.
Great co-workers, fun work environment, Beautiful work palce.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Corona del Mar, CAJune 22, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Roger's Gardens. My co-workers were all very kind and accepting right off the bat. The knowledge i obtained of plants and horticulture in general while working my short 3 mouths there was very beneficial. I was very saddened to be let go very suddenly, i knew when i took this job it was seasonal, however the completion of my position was sudden and took me off guard, other than the way i was let go, i have nothing to complain about. Working out doors and with various plant species was a treat, and i would love to work in an environment such as Roger's again.
Pros
learning experiences, occasional free plants
Cons
short breaks
LOVE LOVE LOVE working at Rogers
Gallery Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona del MarMay 25, 2015
It was always a beautiful day at Rogers! Miss them so much. Fast paced, organized and yes hard work. The people that visit and work them make it a joy to work there.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
none I can think of
Being outdoors in Corona Del Mar and helping people with horticulture needs.
Customer Support and Sales (Former Employee) –  Corona del Mar, CAFebruary 4, 2014
Overall the experience was eye opening with the interactions of all walks of life that I met.
Learned about international buying
Holiday and Collectibles Gift Buyer (Former Employee) –  Corona del Mar, CAMay 6, 2013
This was a perfect job to learn about international buying. Mostly Germany and Eastern Europe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ROGER'S GARDENS. Our community is ready to answer.

ROGER'S GARDENS Reviews by Location