ROGER WARD NORTH AMERICAN Employee Review

View all ROGER WARD NORTH AMERICAN reviews

Customer Service excellence is a requirement.
Certified Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 10, 2014
A typical at work involved taking and handling customer calls to address issues of concern and assist in providing resolution in a timely fashion.
In the job of claims, what I continued to learn was not to leave any rock unturned. There are always deeper issues / information to arrive at a fair and equitable settlement.
I enjoyed my co-workers. We worked well together as a team to get the necessary project at hand completed as timely as possible.
The hardest part of the job as a claims analyst were the times when no matter how hard I worked to meet customers expectations, they all were not successful. These were very few and far between.
The most enjoyable part of the job, was that no claim was ever the same. Kept the job interesting and challenging.
Pros
Close to home so I could eat at home, saving money!
Cons
No 401K

Other ROGER WARD NORTH AMERICAN Employee Reviews

Good job to develop experience
Information Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 30, 2014
The job has a very different atmosphere which is setup by the CEO.
Information Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2014
The management is awful. Need to think about how words and actions should not be allowed in the workplace