Rogers Corporation Employee Reviews

IT Security - Review
Security Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 5, 2019
Job Security and Advancement shouldn't be in the same category. My job security would be a 4 or 5, but possibilities for advancement would be 2.5-3. Work/Life balance is good and upper management is really good and down to earth. Only bad part about the compensation package is the 401k match (50% match up to 3.5%, have to contribute almost 8% to get the full match). Other parts of the package are industry standard.
Mechanical Engineering Co-op
Mechanical Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 3, 2019
Worked in Innovation Center at Burlington.

Great people to work with and coming up with completely new products. Everyone was willing to help and provide resources for a comfortable time.
Pros
Free lunches, foosball, nice facility
Cons
Sometimes lack of work
If you are not looking to be challenge...this is the company for you
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 1, 2019
I have worked in Supply Chain for over 12 years and I definitely have to say that was have been the worst when it comes to managers and company procedures. If you are just looking to make money without learning anything or challenging yourself, this is the great company.
Pros
benefits, good payment for the tasks you have to perform
Cons
manager are not professionals and committed, so many meeting without purpose, awful work enviroment
casual workplace
QA Receiving Inspector (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 24, 2019
Rogers is laid back and casual. Fellow employees make you feel comfortable and willing to help when in need.They are very strict on safely and first time right.
Good company to work for
Employee (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 16, 2019
Good company to work for. Lots of opportunity to develop ones career if one applies oneself and works hard. Diversified specialty materials and components company.
Manufacturing prodution line employment
Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  South Windham, CTFebruary 19, 2019
Lived in rural notheast corner of Connecticut my brother was plant manager at Manchester division helped get me employed at Windham plant. Union contract six days a week good money for where I lived division was relocated to China for cheaper labor.
Pros
Decent money
Cons
sweat shop
Geat
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 13, 2019
Rogers corporation is a great company to work for. Every 3 months we received a bonus and great communication within leads and supervisors. Enjoy working there.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 5, 2019
12 hour shifts standing most of the day lifting 40 lbs or more on a regular basis. Pushing around large carts that weight 400 lbs or more on a regular basis.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
I really don't know what to say
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  AZFebruary 1, 2019
I was hired on as a temp to hire about a while back. I'm new to the area so I didn't realize that the drive would be much longer than it was. My job recruiter seemed understanding at the time, as well as my Supervisor and Lead. My trainer trained me adequately and I was learning quickly. But then I got sick, as well as my child. I explained this to my recruiter and she said that despite my passing their "1.5 occurrence" limit, that they still wanted me to work there, since I "was doing great". However, after the end of the week I get a phone call saying that the supervisor changed his mind and I was let go. On the one hand, I knew the rules from the beginning and I'll have to accept that, on the other hand acting like everything was fine (I was even taking assessments on the last day and no one said anything) until the shoe drops isn't the way I'd want to be led in a company. Also, people gossip more than I am comfortable with. I wasn't too comfortable with making friends with some of my colleagues because of the amount of gossip during break time.
Pros
Some of my coworkers were great and extremely helpful, easy to catch on, full time pay for part time hours
Cons
Gossiping, Passive-Aggressive type vibe, don't know who to trust
People that work there are great. Management doesn’t have a clue.
Casting Team Operator (Former Employee) –  Rogers, CTDecember 19, 2018
I liked working there the short time I did, just wished they had been up front that it could be temporary. Union they have there doesn’t do anything for the employees, but they take your dues every week.
Pros
Good pay, great people
Cons
Insurance is terrible
Ok
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rogers, CTDecember 15, 2018
It's OK if you work under the right manager. Always seems to be some threat to the job stability. Once, it was sequential lay-offs, now is possible move out of CT.
Pros
Clean and safe
Cons
Always wondering when the shoe is about to drop.
Not Receommended
Innovation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 16, 2018
Poor management. The management team has no idea about what is needed for a project to succeed. Opinions change back and forth day by day, making people really frustrated about everyday work. At this place, you're working so hard but still get nowhere.
Great place to work.
Electromechanical/Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 11, 2018
Would of liked working there for a long time. If I needed a day off it was granted. They sent me through alot of safety training and work related training. The management and HR people were really great. I was given overtime and you could make up time missed. I never missed.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches
Best Job Place
ERP System Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 10, 2018
I really enjoy work at Rogers and learned new technology during my 9 years of works. it was good work culture and very supportive college and Management,
Limited time between shifts but 3-4 days off
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 8, 2018
Like most jobs the communication between shifts is not very prevalent. I would recommend this job to someone who likes really relaxed and sometimes slow work ethic. One minute you could be working very fast and the next few hours you could be sitting doing nothing.
Pros
paid breaks, healthcare, good pay
Cons
communication is null, hardware breaks down
team work
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 9, 2018
always working in teams. Some days can be really slow but the atmosphere is more relax. Management need to communicate better. 4 different shifts available.
Company was sold
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Bear, DEAugust 14, 2018
This company used to be Arlon LLC until it was acquired by ROgers and soon after they started layhing off workers and relocated the headquarters. Brought in their own management.
Pros
Small environment
Cons
managment
Employees are nice
Calendar operator (Former Employee) –  Bear, DEJuly 26, 2018
Management sucks. They have the worst supervisor. He harasses people and the company covers for him. The employees put a petition on him and the company didn't do nothing about it but give him a position to harass them more. HR is worst. Stay away
good steady work
Maintenance Technician III (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 17, 2018
Like every company, it was a fine place to work for, but at the end Upper management is trying to save a dollar so hrs were cut and overtime is no longer. a compressed work week 36/48 turned to 36/40 a huge cut which will take over 6 years to get back to the yearly wage that you were making. it is close to home.
Rogers Corporation
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR / FACILITIES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILMay 21, 2018
Overall Rogers is a great organization to work for. The employees are very experienced and welcoming. The upper management has shifted recently creating a little turmoil.
Pros
Good Pay, Good Benefits, Great employees
Cons
lack of mobility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Rogers Corporation.

Powered by Comparably