Rogers Corporation Employee Review

View all Rogers Corporation reviews

I really don't know what to say
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  AZFebruary 1, 2019
I was hired on as a temp to hire about a while back. I'm new to the area so I didn't realize that the drive would be much longer than it was. My job recruiter seemed understanding at the time, as well as my Supervisor and Lead. My trainer trained me adequately and I was learning quickly. But then I got sick, as well as my child. I explained this to my recruiter and she said that despite my passing their "1.5 occurrence" limit, that they still wanted me to work there, since I "was doing great". However, after the end of the week I get a phone call saying that the supervisor changed his mind and I was let go. On the one hand, I knew the rules from the beginning and I'll have to accept that, on the other hand acting like everything was fine (I was even taking assessments on the last day and no one said anything) until the shoe drops isn't the way I'd want to be led in a company. Also, people gossip more than I am comfortable with. I wasn't too comfortable with making friends with some of my colleagues because of the amount of gossip during break time.
Pros
Some of my coworkers were great and extremely helpful, easy to catch on, full time pay for part time hours
Cons
Gossiping, Passive-Aggressive type vibe, don't know who to trust

Other Rogers Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast pace learn as you go
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILJune 17, 2019
Good place to work if you like mandatory Saturday for over a year.management wants you to bend over backwards for them, plant manager likes to make promises and not keep them, morale is super low due to the Mandatory Saturday’s , no ac , empty promises, weekly pay and 48-60 hr weeks. They get upset is you don’t want to work Sunday’s as well.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Mandatory Saturday
You do not want to work here
Employee (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandJune 9, 2019
It's a mess. No one knows what is going on. The management is in training, and constantly changing. In the 3 years I have known Rogers I have had 3 different bosses. You are set up to fail with serious unrealistic expectations
Pros
You get paid
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Rogers Corporation.

Powered by Comparably