Rogers Corporation Employee Review

View all Rogers Corporation reviews

Manufacturing prodution line employment
Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  South Windham, CTFebruary 19, 2019
Lived in rural notheast corner of Connecticut my brother was plant manager at Manchester division helped get me employed at Windham plant. Union contract six days a week good money for where I lived division was relocated to China for cheaper labor.
Pros
Decent money
Cons
sweat shop

Other Rogers Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast pace learn as you go
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILJune 17, 2019
Good place to work if you like mandatory Saturday for over a year.management wants you to bend over backwards for them, plant manager likes to make promises and not keep them, morale is super low due to the Mandatory Saturday’s , no ac , empty promises, weekly pay and 48-60 hr weeks. They get upset is you don’t want to work Sunday’s as well.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Mandatory Saturday
You do not want to work here
Employee (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandJune 9, 2019
It's a mess. No one knows what is going on. The management is in training, and constantly changing. In the 3 years I have known Rogers I have had 3 different bosses. You are set up to fail with serious unrealistic expectations
Pros
You get paid
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Rogers Corporation.

Powered by Comparably