Rogers and Brown Custom Brokers Careers and Employment
Import Specialist in Charleston, SC
on January 19, 2020
I loved working as an import specialist for this company in particular. The job itself was fun and people were delightful. I would absolutely like to work for them again
Receptionist in Charleston, SC
on March 12, 2018
Working as a receptionist was very boring, but I enjoyed the environment of the company and I will always have love for the company! The hardest part was answering phone calls, due to my own lack of knowledge! The management is very friendly and they try their best to help with whatever issues come up! I learned many things about being a receptionist!
Entry Specialist in Charleston, SC
on January 2, 2017
A typical day would include receiving information from shippers via email, classifying goods being shipped, and doing necessary follow up with customers regarding their cargo. For the most part, I worked with a lot of great people who made it easy to complete tasks. The hardest part of the job was trying to obtain certain item descriptions from shippers in order for items to clear US Customs. The most enjoyable was when everything was running smoothly.
Imports Agent in Greer, SC
on November 23, 2015
The management is flexible and understanding. The overall culture is positive. We stay busy, but are rarely overwhelmed. Co-workers are helpful and it seems that most employees work toward similar personal and professional goals.
Export Ducumentation Specialist in Charleston, SC
on August 13, 2012
Not a good place to work. Lost most of large accounts due to bad management
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Rogers and Brown Custom Brokers