Rogers and Brown Custom Brokers

Rogers and Brown Custom Brokers Employee Reviews

I loved working as an import specialist for this company in particular. The job itself was fun and people were delightful. I would absolutely like to work for them again
Working as a receptionist was very boring, but I enjoyed the environment of the company and I will always have love for the company! The hardest part was answering phone calls, due to my own lack of knowledge! The management is very friendly and they try their best to help with whatever issues come up! I learned many things about being a receptionist!
Pros
Friendly, great teamwork
A typical day would include receiving information from shippers via email, classifying goods being shipped, and doing necessary follow up with customers regarding their cargo. For the most part, I worked with a lot of great people who made it easy to complete tasks. The hardest part of the job was trying to obtain certain item descriptions from shippers in order for items to clear US Customs. The most enjoyable was when everything was running smoothly.
Pros
Great benefits, little to no required overtime
Cons
All entries were time sensitive
The management is flexible and understanding. The overall culture is positive. We stay busy, but are rarely overwhelmed. Co-workers are helpful and it seems that most employees work toward similar personal and professional goals.
Not a good place to work. Lost most of large accounts due to bad management
I handled accounts receivable and collections every day, and learned a whole new accounting regimen. The work environment was very friendly, and enjoyed my time there.
Pros
made many friends....
Cons
the commute was very long, 20 miles each way...