Loved my job!
Executive Administrator to COO/Leadership Team (Former Employee) – Scotts Valley, CA – September 17, 2015
• 40-45 hours per week supporting COO plus other senior consultants.
• Proactively manage extremely fluid and changing MS Outlook calendars. Schedule meetings, conference calls and gather/prepare materials as needed. Act as the liaison with internal and external contacts on all matters relating to scheduling and logistics.
• Research and confirm all domestic and international travel arrangements. Research and book conference rooms for meetings at outside hotels or airline clubs, as necessary.
• Prepare and modify correspondence, such as scheduling requests, client contracts, report templates, etc. Perform internet research as needed and provide summary to consultants.
• Manage incoming emails & calls, deliver/communicate accurate messages and action items. Ask probing questions in order to respond effectively and efficiently.
• Manage and prepare all expense reports/invoices and receipts. Perform account reconciliation to ensure that all expenses are appropriately allocated.
• Assist with large project coordination as needed. Coordinate with internal and external team members to schedule meetings, ensure calendar/timeline aligns with project plan, participate in team calls, assist with data compilation, etc.
• Complete special projects as requested.
My manager was amazing
Lack of face to face given virtual job