ROI Solutions Employee Reviews

Sad office
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTMay 20, 2019
They seem to be really lost and not sure how to handle new clients... so in turn expect your desk to change weekly, and the rules/expectations to change weekly if not daily as well
Pros
Discounts with Client
Cons
Organization, pay, management
Do not apply here
call center agent (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 6, 2019
They are the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. They do not work with your schedule, you get paid the same as the other lazy employees when you have a higher work ethic and they belittle you if you are lost and need guidance. They like to tell you one thing when you're hired and when you start employment, back out of any and all agreements made between the two of you. Managers fraternize and drink with employees every night. Managers also wear coworkers clothes causing complications with home life. People steal out of your desk, bother you during work and have inappropriate unrelated conversations. I felt uncomfortable and definitely felt underprivileged. I could not even afford to live on the wage provided.
Pros
vending machine is cheap
Cons
wage, management, personal space
Favorite job
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTMay 1, 2019
I've been with ROI over a year and have loved it. I was able to work up the ladder to Account Manager, and am always finding ways to provide growth opportunities for those on my team. We are open minded when hiring which has provided a lot of second chances for hard working and capable people. The executives of this company sincerely care for the success of the people that make up this company. We have frequent meetings just discussing how to help our team feel more valued. With any job, there are peaks and valleys to the stress, but I have never felt that my hard work was under appreciated.
Pros
Great culture, caring management, growth potential, easy job
Cons
No benefits
Will suck your soul from your body
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTMarch 29, 2019
The attendance policy is make believe which is adjusted in the interests of the company. There are no benefits, poor pay, no paid time off, and you will most likely not be able to request any days off from mid October through the end of February. There are plenty of better options out there.
Pros
Free drugs left in the workplace
Cons
Just don't work here it's not worth your time
Horrible company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Utah County, UTMarch 29, 2019
Seems they are more interested in firing people than actually keeping anyone on for any length of time. I was constantly being written up and no matter what I did or how hard I tried I was always always in trouble. One of the worst companies I have ever worked for. Management is horrible and I have worked at other call centers so that's saying a lot. I am sure you have heard horror stories about call centers, well this is one of them.
Pros
Decent schedule
Cons
It's a call center
meh
Sales/ Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTMarch 26, 2019
there really isn't much to say... other places pay more and make you feel human and ROI just treats you like a number but in the worst way... if you like working like a complete robot then ROI is for you
A terrible mess of a call center company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTMarch 20, 2019
This company hires unprofessional and frankly scary individuals who become your co-workers. They bill themselves as "second chance" employers so they can have extremely low wages and not care who they cause great troubles with, for example, my first paycheck was not available when it should have been and it was severely light based on the salary I had been offered. Stay away from this disorganized mess!

Most of the employee base are ex-cons, drug dealers, smokers, etc.The facilities are disgusting and dirty and over crowded.

The equipment is haphazard and outdated. I was not even given a desk for weeks.
Pros
Cons
No benefits worth anything, creepy co-workers, no training, will mess up your paycheck.
Management is Great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTMarch 5, 2019
I've enjoyed working at ROI Solutions. Management is awesome! They have been understanding and flexible throughout my employment. I've learned a lot of different skills here. Teamwork is emphasized and is something I feel like I've gotten better at that as I've worked here. The most satisfying part of the actual job is to be able to help solve customers issues.
Love my job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UtahMarch 4, 2019
I love working for ROI Solutions. They have provided me with all the training I need to be successful at my job. Management is very knowledgeable, personable, and they care about their employees. My hard work doesn't go unnoticed. I receive recognition, awards, and monthly bonuses.
Pros
Good pay
Great opportunity for advancement and overall great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTMarch 4, 2019
I have been with ROI for almost two years now. I have been on 4 campaigns during my time with the company. Each campaign offers plenty of Opportunities to grow and become a Team Lead and/or gain a management position. The Mangement at ROI is by far the best I have had at any job. They are always willing to work with you and provide opportunities to improve and really show your worth. They work closely with you to help show you where you can improve and overall become a better worker and person. The management team is very understanding and caring of you as a person which is hard to say in today's working society. If you put in the time and work hard they will take notice of that by giving you better opportunities in the future for new campaigns as they come in. I highly recommend ROI Solutions as your next place of Employment.
Pros
Free food once a week. Great benefits and room for growth within the company
Productive & Enjoyable Workplace
Corporate Spending Innovations Representative (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTMarch 4, 2019
I have worked for ROI Solutions for over 15 months and love it. Management is always willing to work with you, if you are willing to put in the work. Very comfortable and hard working environment. Pay is more than fair, everyone is willing to collaborate with one another to find more efficient ways to go about production. Overall i have never had a complaint. I love all my co workers, i love my managers, and the job itself is very easy if you apply yourself. You will get what you give out of this job. Hard workers are always recognized.
Pros
Paid Morning & Afternoon break
Cons
No paid days off (at least on my campaign)
Sbu
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTFebruary 15, 2019
I work in the Small Business Unit. It is fast paced and projects come and go. So one day you would be working a project only to find out the next day that you need to be trained on something different but you work for ROI, not the companies that bring their projects, so ROI always makes sure you have a project to work on.
Pros
Occasional Free Food, Relaxed Environment
Cons
Pay, Medical and Dental Insurance
Very tight knit group
IT Service Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTFebruary 14, 2019
While working there I became very close friends with my Supervisor and Campaign Manager. The position I was in gave me holiday's off but no Paid Time Off.
Pros
Very friendly and holiday's off
Cons
Poor Benefits and high turn over rate
its been a good job for this period of time in my life
Customer Relations/Training supervisor (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTFebruary 12, 2019
Good job to sink in and get your feet wet again after some of life downfalls. Its a great job for a while, but there is no chance of advancement, no benefits, no recognition of seniority, tons of favoritism, etc.

Time to move on to bigger and better things.
Customer service (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTJanuary 29, 2019
My campaign is full of great people! Really love the environment! They really work with you and your scheduling. The work is easy as well, if you have questions they will answer without making you feel incompetent.
Decent, for a call center.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTDecember 31, 2018
My time at ROI was intended to be temporary, however I stayed for 9 months because I felt valued, and I felt as though I could continue with the company, and progress to higher profile positions, if I desired. I moved on because in the end, I did not want to be stuck in a call center for my career, but that does not mean that I disliked the company, but simply, it was not what I wanted to continue doing.
Can be stressful but typically a good paying job and nice experience for a call center
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTDecember 12, 2018
Holiday season is a very stressful time but the management knows what they’re doing and they try to make the call center experience better than most which they succeed in.
Pros
Ability to gain paid breaks for good work
Cons
Typically dealing with very entitled and upset people, which takes a big toll on your overall attitude and job experience
A Terrible Job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTDecember 6, 2018
Working here was a big mistake. Bad coworkers. Creepy vibes. Cigarette smell everywhere you go. Dirty workplace and bathrooms. Unpredictable standards that were required of the employees to meet. Bad management and rumors about inappropriate relationships between bosses and employees. Just don't work here. It's not worth it.
Good training, great management, great place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTNovember 26, 2018
Skills Learned: I learned how to manage time more effectively, Learned several styles of calls from our different clients, an able to learn as much as I could about each client to be able to answer questions truthfully and with as much knowledge as I could about each one.

Free food days several times a month, Including free taco tuesday, Free hot chocolate day, and and free pizza day (these were all spaced out once a month for each free day, but one day a week was free lunch or beverage.

working was a call center type environment, well managed! I would like to go back to work for them.
Pros
free food days once a week, relaxed, non-stress, well managed!
Lied about pay
Visa Supplier Services Agent (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTNovember 26, 2018
In my interview I was told I would be making $12.50 an hour, come to find out months later that I’m only making $11. Management refused my request for a raise.