Play YouTube video button
Rolling Fields Elder Care Community

Rolling Fields Elder Care Community Employee Reviews

United States27 reviews
great place to work, offer great benefits, on site child care, on site dinning, lots of various activities that are available, the clients are very grateful for the care you provide
It so far has been an amazing place to work! They make sure elders are always feed anytime of the day! It has a beautiful setting. The lockdown unit is quite amazing for the Alzheimer’s patients, they are able to walk around and socialize. They are also able to walk outside and enjoy the weather!
Their main focus in on elder care. They offer flexible work schedules and decent benefits. Management could be better and the overall job culture is decent.
Rolling Field's has the culture of Family. Providing a family environment to it's Elders but to it's employees.
Rolling Field's philosophy is superior to all other long term care for our aging population. Values of compassion, love, human dignity and respect are shown to the Elders and employees.

My experience was wonderful as an employee. The biggest aspect that speaks volumes is, the genuine care given to the Elders. Not only would I work here again, I would also entrust my last days at Rolling Fields!
Pros
Training, culture, caring, and compassionate.
Interacting with the elders makes any hiccup in the day worth every second! Great food perks and the insurances offered are better than most. I would definitely recommend working here if you have a passion for caring for others!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Was a wonderful, yet challenging work situation. I was granted opportunities to learn new skills. Mandated need for health insurance forced me to seek employment elsewhere.
Loved everything about it . Would refer this place to everyone kind employees kind management beautiful place. And the service to the elders is wonderful .
With new ownership and making so many changes. Management does not know what they are doing and making it a very stressful place to work. It used to be the best place to work now it's a miracle if anyone stays.
Would never leave if I had a choice. Love the culture of care there. The focus is on the elders not the employees. Not an easy thing for some to grasp or appreciate unless you have had personal experience with yourself or loved ones in less than ideal environments.
Great work place, fun environment, onsite daycare, payroll deductible meals, good benefits and PTO, tuition reimbursement, fun activities, holiday picnics and parties.
such a wonderful place great employees, they treat everyone with a great deal of respect, onsite day care, 24 hour care. always works with scheduling
love the eden alternative way. more like a family than work. I love helping the elderly be happy. physically and emotionally draining at times. love having cats and dogs there
When working at Rolling Fields I encountered many care people. The patients that reside there have many challenging needs and I was able to fulfill that.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Not many hours to work when attending school
Being a care partner was hard just because you had to Clean so much, Take orders all while following your CNA people around cleaning up their mess. There was no time to spend with the elders to build a relationship, which is your title!
Pros
nice people, clean, good money kinda
Cons
CNAs do not clean up after themselves.
Definently a fun place to work. However the hours vary which makes it difficult to have a personal life. Always leave there with a smile on your face.
Pros
Always a reason to smile
Cons
Hours vary
Rolling Fields is a great place to work. They are one hundred percent elder centered, the elders come first and they treat there employees just like a family. Very clean and homey.
Pros
PTO. Day Care. Tanning
Cons
Short staff
co workers are usually kind and compassionate and treats the elders very well. Management has no compassion, show favoritism, do not promote based on skill or seniority, will make your job difficult to get you to quit to avoid paying unemployment. Very high turn over rate for a reason.
Pros
24 hour kitchen, kind workers on floor
Cons
management like high school clicks, must be popular
Typical day starts with receiving report from off going LPN and RNs. Once done with report I prioritize and plan my shift. I take the Vital signs that need to be taken and begin the pass of medications. While passing medications I assist elders with ADLs and Monitor the overall well being of the elders I am responsible for.
Rolling fields was very easy to work for. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The summercamp department could have used more supplies and or crafts/activities available for the campers.
I loved this job i just wasn't able to hold a full time and finish my senior year it was way to overwhelming with finals and everything and working full time. The staff was amazing and so were the elders. i still go back and visit when i have free time.
A typical day of work was different depending on morning or afternoon shifts. Mostly consisted of cleaning, ordering meals for elders and assisting elders with eating their meals, passing clean towels and linen. Assisting elders do day tasks. Management is very different because it is an Eden Alternative Eldercare Community example: we had "families" and attended "family reunions" once a month to discuss what the Eden Alternative means, the quality of care the elders were receiving and things to help improve their quality of life. I really liked my co-workers their. We all tried to work together to help each other and the elders. Hardest part of the job was dealing with elders that were slowly declining and passing. Most enjoyable part of that job was helping the elders do the things they wanted to do and seeing em smile.
Pros
Educational, Meaningful
Cons
Swing shift.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rolling Fields Elder Care Community. Our community is ready to answer.
Rolling Fields Elder Care Community Reviews by Location