Rollins, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to work.
Instructional Designer/Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2018
Design learning experiences that provide special tools for training in the field. My manager knows and trusts me to get the job done without micromanaging.
Pros
Great tools to work with and opportunities to learn
Cons
Conservative culture that is not consistant across the company
Internship
Helpdesk Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2018
This was an internship. I really think it prepared me for what to expect in the real world of working in a Helpdesk Opportunity. Here they also gave me an change to even assist with Desktop support for about a week. The gave me a great experience and I really appreciated it.
Great place
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2018
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Stabled Company
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2018
If you're looking for a stabled company or job security, this is the company to work for. There are very few layoffs and you don't have to worry about being fired unless you're terrible at your job. There is some flexibility depending on which department you work in.
Pros
work/life balance, coworkers are willing to help
Cons
career advancements, not ideal for millennials
Strict place to work
Inbound Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJune 13, 2018
Not very flexible, job bids every quarter so there is no set schedule to balance work/life. Management is not as professional as you would expect being a national company. There are a lot of catty quarrels with upper management.
Pros
Great pay to comission
Cons
very stressful work environment, high turnover
great commission horrible corporate management
Termite Sales Inspector (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 4, 2018
typical work day started at 0730 and ended sometime around 2030
money in sales was great
branch manager was amazing
regional manager was not a very good boss and would take away benefits to try and motivate people to work harder
Pros
comission
Cons
regional management
Average
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2018
Nothing "great" about working here...average.
Can be very long hours at time, pay is lower than other company's of it's type. They micro manage everything, which can be good and bad.
Pros
Average nothing outstanding
Cons
Pay along with worklife balance
Good company
Commercial Business Development/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2018
Excellent organization. They pay their salespeople low base salaries is only complaint. My job was business development; cold called daily. Strong branch leadership.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Low base salary
Nice Place
Branch Manager in Training (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 19, 2018
Great company, great people to work with. Enjoy the culture and the people. Fair people who treat people like family. Pay is fair and the perks are some of the best.
Interesting place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 14, 2018
Working in the call center taking inbound calls for sales and you are held to a number. Well when you question upper managers about that number being incorrect and they inform you they know and will make the adjustments but don't, it makes Rollins not a good place to work for more than 4 months. That is just to get some money coming in.
Pros
It pays the bills
Cons
Management is not worthy of the title
Very Production Oriented
SR Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 14, 2018
All jobs are very production oriented. i.e. How many customers can be competed in one day with no deficiencies. You are give a set requirement each day to complete. Routing of appointments is sometimes problematic due to large service areas.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2018
The culture at Rollins is in 1970's, they are very slow to change and has diversity is something that as a company needs to be worked on. They do provide stability, but the health benefits could be better for such a large company.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Slow to change
Universal Agent Culture
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAApril 4, 2018
This used to be a great place to work several years ago. They rewarded sales teams and had reasonable goals.
Then they brought in a new VP who had no call center experience. Huge changes were made from seating to pay scales, everything. The center was a finely tuned machine that generated great profits and met goals and continued for the first year. After that the morale tanked and so did the profits. Big turnovers and the Universal
agent concept changed the culture.
benefits
Cons
no job security
challenging career with chance for advancement
Technology Support Analyst Tier II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 2, 2018
Rollins was a challenging but interesting place of employment. I was employed totally for 27 years. I performed numerous duties through out the years. Rollins definitely is a place to overcome boundaries to achieve your goals.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor management
Do not work here
Wildlife Technician (Former Employee) –  HelloMarch 30, 2018
I had always saw these horrible reviews in my 5 years of working there and always thought it was just the lazy slackers that gave bad reviews but now I realize I should of listened to those reviews and never wasted 5 years for this company
Pros
You work on your own and make your own schedule
Cons
If you need help you can forget it. High turn over
Helpdesk Analyst, Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2018
The workplace is calm and there is room to grow. The staff is friendly. The job can be stressful at times but it is enjoyable. You have to be able to handle different personalities, of course.
Opinion
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMarch 7, 2018
A job needed to make ends meet.
It's a great job for a person that is good at selling because that's where most of the advances come from.
A person could move up really fast if they catch on fast.
Traditional Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  GAFebruary 9, 2018
Days can be stressful. Very fast-paced, competitive environment. Micro-managed at times and then other times, lack of leadership or direction. Benefits have drastically changed over the years, as far as insurance.
Face paced and willing to train
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYFebruary 2, 2018
Great place to work. they pay very well and teach you a lot. they have a great training program that makes sure you are ready to go. I had a lot of fun working there.
Great Intership
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2018
I was an intern at Rollins through a Corporate Partnership Program called Year Up. I worked there to gain experience working with a real business. I can say that Rollins job culture is great. Friendly people really help a work environment. They all are very driven to deliver their services.

The reason I left Compensation/benefits blank is I wasn't begin pain through Rollins I was being paid by Year Up