Rollins Employee Reviews

Productive and Fast-Paced
Route Manager/Driver (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 27, 2018
Deliver exceptional customer service, along with explaining your'e task and goal to the customers.
Be enthusiastic, have a good work ethic, bedmostrate flexbility, organization and teamwork.
Por and unprofessional
Tech (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 1, 2018
Unprofessional, not organized. I would not recommend this job or company for a family setting career. You will work long hours traveling from place to place. Sometimes working on your days off. You will only get paid by commissions by opening contracts with customer.
Pros
Company truck
Cons
Unorganized
Management needs improvement
Kitchen Lead (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLOctober 28, 2018
Pay is good, work isn’t hard , but the management needs to change. They do not care about the employees, only themselves and their pockets. They cut hours from some employees and give it to the ones they like.
Rollins work experience summary
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2018
I enjoyed working at Rollins. After working there since 2001, I left to pursue opportunities closer to my home in Alpharetta, GA. I am thankful for my Rollins experience and will utilize it in my future job and work situations.
Excellent career development experience
Sales; Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2018
Excellent challenge. Excellent experience - led a stressed division turn around, successfully completed.

Following restored profitability of this division, taken public NYSE. Still traded today.
Pros
Excellent experience
Cons
Firm provides no sense of career develpment. High turn over
very stable company to work
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2018
excellent company to work for. The company run with very traditional values You will find the leaders make very sound financial decisions which makes the company a stable place to be employed..
Fast Paced High Expectations
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAOctober 1, 2018
If you can crunch the phones, convince people why pest control is "important" and be efficient, then this is a very good place to work. There is enough calls and prospective company to basically make your own salary.
Pros
fast paced, consistent, and pay is far above average
Cons
in crowd vs out crowd atmosphere
Worst job I've had in 22 years. Management is awful. Workplace atmosphere is absolutely dreadful..most depressing environment I've ever worked at.
Senior Systems Engineer - AD and Exchange (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2018
This is where careers in IT go to die. Imagine Mad Men had an IT department. Management in the company needs an overhaul. Classic old boys network. Management is awful. Workplace atmosphere is absolutely dreadful..most depressing environment I've ever worked at. Their idea of recognizing an employee's performance, is sending that person a gold star in their email. Not kidding...a gold star that you can print and hang in your cube.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
You have to work in a remodeled garage to get the job
poor work place
Account Manager & Dept. of Agriculture Licens (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2018
move on this place is not have a good work environment. Their good on telling you what you got to do not what they want you to do and don't forget the many drug test they have first thing in the morning the swab.
Pros
Cons
fgwrgrwth
Long hours for the money
Account Manager/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 16, 2018
The typical day at work can last well past the normal work day. A normal day includes conducting appointments, collecting of invoice dues, calling clients, and equipment maintenance. The management was great. Due to the work type, working alone for the most part, there is not much to say about the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job is the extra time it does take to complete your job, this time is not paid. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people with problems and meeting with new people on a regular basis.

Want to know more about Rollins?

Ask a question
The most stressful and dishonest company you could work for
Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 11, 2018
This job fools you with above average pay but there's plenty they won't tell you when you are interviewing. Its a horribly dishonest company that will expect you to routinely rip off customers and perform shoddy work due to their inability to provide you with information or material. They will rip you off as the technician in a myriad of ways. My last check was almost 2k short for example. They will expect you to work 10-13 hour days and work weekends and holidays. On a rotating basis you will also be required to be on call for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week periodically, for no extra pay of course. The management micro manages and stresses you out beyond belief every chance they get. I cannot stress enough to avoid this job. It was honestly one of the worst experiences of my life. Go anywhere but Orkin.
Pros
The pay, when they decide to pay you
Cons
Literally everything else.
Joke
Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 3, 2018
This place puts all the has been’s in Positions and think they know something. I got so sick of hearing how good these Managers were, if they were so good at their previous companies - why aren’t they still there. I would never leave a company if I met goals ( which these are ignorant) every month and was a sales leader. This is a bunch of want to be’s who have not been successful in their other positions, so they end up here trying to manage people. They have no sales experience, but try to tell you to go do 22,000/ month. They couldn’t sell ice cubes to people in Arizona!! Very greedy, low paying company that I would not recommend to anyone. I don’t think they understand this is a contract business and businesses just don’t jump ship everyday! But they expect you do have them do this. A joke is all I can say.
Pros
Cons
Micro Managed, all they care about is your monthly goal and bad business acumen. Will lie to get jobs.
terrible business practice
Franchise Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  southeastAugust 31, 2018
Was a franchise owner that was bought out by them. They had another company they owned in same area as other franchise owners as well. They poured hundreds of thousands into making the company owned business flourish and for the franchise owners, all they were looking to do was devalue the franchises so they could buy them out at pennies on the dollar and turn them into company owned instead of franchise. They put a lot of owners out of business and ruined a lot of good people. All they care about is the bottom line. People mean nothing to them.
Pros
non
Cons
management
Work in the field and not much o know about the management style
Project/Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 29, 2018
Work in the field and not much to interfere about the management style and the culture itself. Not much to say about the company in itself. Working regularly to satisfy clients of their needs and requirements.
Pros
Paid overtime yoiu work extra hours
Cons
Too work load that overwhelms you to complete tasks.
N/a
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 28, 2018
A typical day is working backwards clearing aging that wasn't worked from 2016 and 2017 work environment was good but micromanaging has begun because of the state of the accounts are in not to the current employees fault. This would be the hardest part of the job. Teams are great and like management just things were over looked. I've learned a lot with portfolio and happy I had the opportunity to learn and to learn about Orkin.
Good
Maintenance technication (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLAugust 24, 2018
Great place to work. Fun friendly staff. Decent work hours. Great benifits package.
Could be better pay for a biweekly job. Great place to retire....
Management / only.thinking about money
Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 1, 2018
Company !!!! it’s ok for different people not me it’s stressful, I went to go see a doctor ....?the company don’t care about you or personal reason just work work work and more work - - when customers complain about when job not correct it’s all your fault - or the reason you are not doing a good job it comeback on you . some believe it’s you’re fault- training job suck when i first started because the job was rush to put me on the schedule they need Tech’s - and they let go people been there for many years - job sometimes a joke . when management got replaced got worse with management (kiss Butt) it’s all about numbers- really stressful
Pros
Work. Truck
11 Years and Growing
Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
As a millennial I get that a lot of us move from job to job. But not here. I started when I was 20 while I was in college. My plan was to stay for 1 year then on to my career. I have now been here for 11 years and I now know am in my career. Rollins is a great company to work for and I am always learning something new. Yes, it is a conservative company but there is growth potential. I have been climbing the ladder since I have started and can still grow here. I work 40 hours a week... and receive great benefits. The only thing I wish is that the company would let me have facial hair. But you take some and you lose some battles. Join our team, you wont regret it.
Pros
Growth Opportunities
Cons
Appearance Policy
Bad place to work STAY AWAY!!
Pest Management Professional (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 30, 2018
The management was horrible and the only thing they are interested in is making quotas. Poor management lead to a high turnover rate. And there is a poor home to worklife ballance.
Pros
Cons
Everyrhing about that company
Great place to work.
Instructional Designer/Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2018
Design learning experiences that provide special tools for training in the field. My manager knows and trusts me to get the job done without micromanaging.
Pros
Great tools to work with and opportunities to learn
Cons
Conservative culture that is not consistant across the company