Rollout Systems, LLC Employee Reviews

Good people and opportunities
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDSeptember 28, 2019
Recommend the company. I’ve liked it and I’ve been here two years. I’ve used the education benefit to help get a new IA certification and then a move into a new position when contract ended.
Rollout Systems is phenomenal - I don't understand the negative reviews.
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDSeptember 8, 2019
First I want to say that Rollout Systems is a smaller company that knows your name and who you are which makes me feel like I have a voice and am important to the success of the company. The corporate office is well managed and in sync with the employees from the onboarding through the day you start your job, and well into your job. They answer their phones. The contracts are government contracts and some of them have hourly wages set by the government and supervision from the prime contractor, which I think brought on the negative reviews. I personally feel the compensation is more than competitive. I have no complaints and don't know of any of my co-workers that do either. I've experienced education opportunities, personal and position growth, quarterly meetings where we learn updates about the state of the company, business generation, bonuses opportunities and benefits. The company president is available. I've had a lot of recruiters contact me, and I'll keep turning them away. I like the people I work with, see the same professionalism and attention to detail I believe in, and want to be a part of the company's success. I've provided referrals to the company and will continue to do so. Recommend you give them a chance, glad I did. I'm happy here.
Pros
Direct access to program management, very good salary and benefits
Cons
Anything that happens during the day is expected in the course of the job, is an opportunity to overcome and not related to Rollout specifically. That happens with any job.
It is what you make it
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  NAS Lemoore, CASeptember 8, 2018
The Job has its pros and cons. It's a great place to get your foot in the door; the base is littered with former emploees that have moved to better paying jobs elsewhere. It's full time office hours, that are flexible if you occassionally need them to be. The pay is poor, and getting worse with the rising Cslifornia minimum wage. It was $3.88 above minimum wage at the start of the contract. It will be $1.88 above minimum wage by the end of it. Turnover has accelerated as wages have crept closer to minimum wage. Advancement is limited, but getting better due to the high turnover. If you're looking to get your foot in the door, it could be a good place to start.
Pros
Hours, Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Toxic Environment
General Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 14, 2018
My pay is taxed heavily and they took the +3.00 benefit pay away. The site leads are horrible. The primary site lead never shows to work and the other site lead is a "yes" person. Both will stay at appointments, but complain when employees have appointments.
They do not care for their employees.
Pros
Cons
Poor Leadership, Must eat lunch in front of customers, No benefits, No promotions
Awesome Environment
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2018
The pay was low for my need at the time, but the overall experience was phenomenal and I wish I never left. The management worked with employees and relaxed, but also firm and fair. I say the manager and supervisor are legit leaders in my book. The job is easy. I know my job very well, so I am never overwhelmed or behind on anything. My coworkers are all cool individuals. There are many times clients makes things difficult, but I always pull through.
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
None.
Bad management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 21, 2017
Management was terrible, unconcerned about issues being brought to their attention by employees. Paid less then others who worked in the office doing the exact same job with same job title.
Pros
Loved working with staff
Cons
Low pay
Low pay
ctr (Current Employee) –  China lakeSeptember 13, 2017
Management is inexperienced. Lack of effort to congratulate or enforce employee life and happiness. Management is inexperienced. I do not like the people that are in charge
The most enjoyable part of the job as being able to address each challenge successfully.
Site Lead/General Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDAugust 31, 2017
Program Manager lead by example, was very hands on and supportive. Communication was readily available. Every efforts was made to fulfill contract to the fullest.
Pros
Liberal, flexible time schedules were a plus.
Rollout Systems
General Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Oak Harbor, WAJune 1, 2017
This company is a great one to work for. The workplace culture is great and act as a family, always working together and helping each other out. The management is great and always willing to help out their employees to the best of their abilities.

A typical day at work is very smooth and not overly stressful. The hardest part of the job is trying to balance home and work life. The company requires a 40 hr week no matter what. You have to make sure your hours are covered by PTO or made up to fulfill this requirement.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the people that work here and the customers. Everyone is incredibly nice and easy to work with.
Best Company I have worked for.
Cybersecurity Analyst (Current Employee) –  California, MDJuly 19, 2015
Best Company I have worked for. They look for ways to help current employees advance their careers and provide a positive work environment.
Pros
Excellent benefits and leadership.
Contracting company to government
Sr. Computer Systems Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lakehurst, NJNovember 14, 2014
Typical contracting company similar to all the other ones out there. Company places you at government facility to perform work under contract. Annual review of performance based on feedback provided by your primary customers.
Very low glass ceiling
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 16, 2014
It didn't really matter how much more responsiblity you took on yourself or what they gave it, it never really resulted you moving up in the company. Whether that be a change in title and/or pay. Being used the contractor life, I can understand being a cog in the machine, but management really just didn't seem to care and treated most as if they were utterly replaceable. Which technically everyone is, but it's not good for team morale when it's so obvious.
productive
Maintenance Admin Clerk III Site Lead (Former Employee) –  China Lake, CAOctober 8, 2013
Excellent company to work for. Management takes care of employees.
Pros
Management communicates
Cons
better pay
Group of intelligent people that still believe in family values.
Started at company in 2012 (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDMarch 31, 2013
Company appears to have smart leadership and solid growth plan with a good reputation amongst the many people I have polled. Cannot complain about the compensation because the salary is tied to whatever the contract pays, and it's not too bad. Benefits are similar to what the big companies pay. Open door access to leadership. Hope to work at Rollout Systems for a a very long time.
Official response from Rollout Systems, LLC
May 25, 2015

I started in 2013 and have really loved the growth. Especially the quarterly all hands staff meetings. See the future growth and want to give referrals to be a part of that growth. Leadership looks to all of us for our strengths for proposals. Responsive corporate staff. Happy with Rollout.

Terrific small company
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  California, MDFebruary 12, 2013
Rollout staff are very responsive, approachable, professional yet family friendly.
Pros
management is very approachable and responsive; low overhead.
Cons
benefits adequate but not as extensive as larger firms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rollout Systems, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.