Rollout Systems, LLC Employee Reviews

It is what you make it
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  NAS Lemoore, CASeptember 8, 2018
The Job has its pros and cons. It's a great place to get your foot in the door; the base is littered with former emploees that have moved to better paying jobs elsewhere. It's full time office hours, that are flexible if you occassionally need them to be. The pay is poor, and getting worse with the rising Cslifornia minimum wage. It was $3.88 above minimum wage at the start of the contract. It will be $1.88 above minimum wage by the end of it. Turnover has accelerated as wages have crept closer to minimum wage. Advancement is limited, but getting better due to the high turnover. If you're looking to get your foot in the door, it could be a good place to start.
Pros
Hours, Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Awesome Environment
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2018
The pay was low for my need at the time, but the overall experience was phenomenal and I wish I never left. The management worked with employees and relaxed, but also firm and fair. I say the manager and supervisor are legit leaders in my book. The job is easy. I know my job very well, so I am never overwhelmed or behind on anything. My coworkers are all cool individuals. There are many times clients makes things difficult, but I always pull through.
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
None.
Bad management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 21, 2017
Management was terrible, unconcerned about issues being brought to their attention by employees. Paid less then others who worked in the office doing the exact same job with same job title.
Pros
Loved working with staff
Cons
Low pay
Low pay
ctr (Current Employee) –  China lakeSeptember 13, 2017
Management is inexperienced. Lack of effort to congratulate or enforce employee life and happiness. Management is inexperienced. I do not like the people that are in charge
The most enjoyable part of the job as being able to address each challenge successfully.
Site Lead/General Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDAugust 31, 2017
Program Manager lead by example, was very hands on and supportive. Communication was readily available. Every efforts was made to fulfill contract to the fullest.
Pros
Liberal, flexible time schedules were a plus.
Contracting company to government
Sr. Computer Systems Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lakehurst, NJNovember 14, 2014
Typical contracting company similar to all the other ones out there. Company places you at government facility to perform work under contract. Annual review of performance based on feedback provided by your primary customers.
Group of intelligent people that still believe in family values.
Started at company in 2012 (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDMarch 31, 2013
Company appears to have smart leadership and solid growth plan with a good reputation amongst the many people I have polled. Cannot complain about the compensation because the salary is tied to whatever the contract pays, and it's not too bad. Benefits are similar to what the big companies pay. Open door access to leadership. Hope to work at Rollout Systems for a a very long time.
Official response from Rollout Systems, LLC
May 25, 2015

I started in 2013 and have really loved the growth. Especially the quarterly all hands staff meetings. See the future growth and want to give referrals to be a part of that growth. Leadership looks to all of us for our strengths for proposals. Responsive corporate staff. Happy with Rollout.

Terrific small company
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  California, MDFebruary 12, 2013
Rollout staff are very responsive, approachable, professional yet family friendly.
Pros
management is very approachable and responsive; low overhead.
Cons
benefits adequate but not as extensive as larger firms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rollout Systems, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.