Romark Logistics

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Not caring about there employees

Pay is just ok.. there is no leadership.. employees are over worked.. and penalize you for wanting or needing off work.. and they many safety issues..

Free candy

A normal day was answering emails, finding parts for production, counting parts, returns and constant cycle counts. Operators are assigned the same jobs everyday with very little training and job rotation.

Pros

Occasional free lunches

Cons

Short breaks, constant 6 day work weeks, sometimes 7 day

Management is bad. Bad workplace

Management is poor. There is very little to no communication between employees and management. Decent pay but, very stressful cause of the people they hire not wanting to do any work and usually falling on those who do actually work. Used to be organized but has become a complete mess due to management not taking care of damaged product and the entire warehouse being full of mostly damaged product. Grown to have more issues over the time I've been working here than things I liked about the job.

Pros

Paid Lunch, Coworkers

Cons

Management Issues, Overworked, Communication Issues between Employees and Management, Unfair Pay, Disorganized Work Environment

Horrible place to work!!!

Worst place I worked at. Poor management! They don’t care if you have family obligations! You have to fit into to there culture! There’s one hour left in your shift and the ask you to stay 4 more hours because some one called off.

Pros

Cons

Unexpected mandatory overtime!!! Low pay and weeks where you don’t get your 40 hours

Fast paced and fun job.

It’s a fast environment. Your hours goes really fast. People are pretty decent and they respect you and the rest. I liked working with them. The only cons I have for this company is they expect you to be there 7 days a week. Management has 3 days off. So no. I’m sorry. I’m giving you 60hrs M-F. I hope they consider when hiring new people, offer them the shift you need people the most. So you can get your headcount accurately with what you need and don’t kill the people who works their back every single day.

Pros

Good pay and lots of Over Time.

Cons

Mandatory OT. If you work 12hrs M-F, they expect you to do at least 8hrs, Saturday and Sunday. Even tho they have Weekend shift, Not fair.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Terrible Working Experience

This is honestly the worst company I have ever worked for. Apart from there being extreme bias abundant in the company, if you don't conform to the social hierarchy that is there, you will have a very bad time. From getting demoted from a position for not getting along with the right people, to being chastised for helping with something that isn't part of your job description, this is 100% a terrible place to work.

Pros

Cons

1 break per shift, terrible work environment, lazy management

Maintenance

I truly enjoy working in the Maintenance Department. I'm totally confident in my work very confident in my supervision. I am able to bring to the company many of my skills ability to make projects. I am so able to complete all my cast at a sufficient time Manor I truly enjoy my job and the people I work with.

Pros

Easy taking personal time when needed

Cons

Break, Only 30mins in a 8hr shift

Find another place to work!!

Lowest paying warehouse job in the area. No communication from management at all. Floor associates do the work and their suggestions for more effecient work go unheard.

Cons

They hire anybody's and that's bad.

Great place to make money but is very stressful cause of the people they hire nobody wants to work hard and often behind cause of it but the people who do work have to make up for the ones who do.

Pros

The money

Cons

The people who don't work hard

easy and hard days

Job is straightforward, but repetitive; very easy if you work in the front. The back is more tiring. Some days are demanding and some are slow. Each day you get assigned a random line.

Jobs at Romark Logistics

See more jobs

My Best job ever

This is a great place to work at!!Awesome management and co-workers Strongly recommend working for Romark Logistics!!You won’t be disappointed!!5 Stars ⭐️

Management says one thing and does another. Safety is a huge issue there. You cant have water on the floor. People get cuts on their hands on a daily basis. Out of an 8 hour work day we only get 30 min break. Romark employees are treated worst than the temps.

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

No room to advance they hire outside instead of within mostly

Job is easy but over worked

It's not a majorly bad place to work. Few issues I say would be no proper training, only one break (lunch), wires dangling from the ceiling to the floor which in my opinion and I'm pretty sure a majority of people will agree, very unsafe and a fire hazard especially that we're working with hot glue guns and being plugged in right next to those very same wires. The pay is alright, but the amount of work and strain In our bodies is not worth that hourly rate. With something like this, you're pretty much equivalent to an Amazon workforce. You're very prone to get injured at this plant. Also, management is a 50/50. Some are helpful, some are jerks. Id say some good things are definitely the coworkers. They make you feel like you're part of the team and that's a big thing I like in a work environment. Schedule is pretty good too. I do think this plant needs a bunch of changes. It's still new so there's obviously lots of improvement needed to be done. Hopefully better changes will come.

Pros

Schedule, Co-Workers

Cons

Management, Work environment, Safety hazards

Not bad

There business has been affected by the Pandemic. Not a bad place to work. People are nice and they offer a gods place to work. Safe environment and clean.

Pros

Safe

Bad work / life balance

If you work here, you live here. A regular 8 hour day turns into 12 hour days. A regular 5 day a week job turns into 7 days. Paychecks are good but you live at work basically. Management is poor. A time tracking system is in place. If you try to use the tools you have to keep your rate up, you are belittled for it, management doesn't accept your lms for your time and it goes against your productivity. Very unfair system. It is mostly spanish speaking people. I feel like an outsider at work.

Pros

Coworkers

Cons

red prairie, productivity tracker

Hard work low pay

The have the top pressure on co-worker,The pay rate is not the best based on the job We do. By the way the still hour out of my pay check When I was trying to claim them nobody knew nothing about it and nobody cares ether the took me hours of over time and don’t even make a move to look out for me so if somebody tells me the going to work there I’m telling them the worst about this job even if it was a enemy.

Its a job.

its a new operation with in the company. Its a start up that's been going strong and is improving slowly. Romark offers great pay and benefits. Though their training for the baggers is laughable and non-existent. They through new people with assistant operators that they themselves have only been doing for a month or less. Then after their week stint on 1st shift they're moved to their assigned shift we have to retrain them on how to operate the right way. As a Machine Operator there is NO room for advancement. Management does nothing to help you improve to move up. They hire people off the street who have no clue how to Supervise, operate or maintain the machines.They say they hire from within, you fill out the job bid and told you'll be interviewed. Then a month will pass and you are told they are in a hiring freeze but the following week you got 5 new supervisors, leads and operators that have no clue about they're roles. All 5 are close friends with the GM or othe management. No future here.

Pros

pay, benefits, coworkers.

Cons

one 30-min lunch, no breaks. No promotions just talk

Nothing like I expected

I was very excited to start working at Romark, but unfortunately it didn’t last long. I resigned from another full time job to work there. The agreement was that I’d work as a temp for month while they completed my background check, drug test, etc. Then after I started I was told it could be several months or however the company felt like waiting to hire me on. That’s not what I signed up for. I didn’t leave a full time job to be a temp. Also the majority of the employees speak Spanish ( I don’t) and this ended up being a real problem for me. Instructions were given to groups of workers only in Spanish, as were meetings . I also had a trainer complain multiple times because she had to give lessons to my group in English too just because of me. I felt very discriminated against. Also a lot of the employees and some management were very rude. All in all I did not enjoy my time with this company and I didn’t stay there very long

Pros

Cons

Nasty co workers, short breaks, poor management

Not a bad place

Not a bad place to work if you're in the office. It was cramped and you didn't have your own workspace in the shipping area but the co workers were really nice and the manager was willing to help you do a good job and advance in your career if you were interested.

Sneeky management

They pay direct hire employees the same rate as a temp. Lack of training experience from lower level management. Petty and unprofessional staff.To many Chiefs and not enough Indians to complete daily task. Chiefs are more concern about their paychecks and staying under the radar.HR dept. lacks knowledge and do not make good decisions.

Bad

Work-life balanceTHEY ARE NOT TOGETHER AT ALL LEADS CUSS THE OTHER EMPLOYEES OUT THE HEAD SUPERVISER COME TO THE FLOOR THEY ARE RUDE THEY DON’T SPEAK TO THE EMPLOYEES THEY DON’T HAVE A SYSTEM THAT WE CAN GO TO TO FIND MATERIAL WE HAVE TO SEARCH FOR IT LIKE ITS A EGG HUNT TERRIBLE PLACE TO WORKPay & benefitsThe pay was okJob security and advancementThey don’t have securityManagementFAKE TALK ABOUT EMPLOYEES TO OTHER EMPLOYEES NOT TO BE TRUSTEDOverallSad and bad place to work trust nobody there at all they are fake shady always change up work for the week had us working 7 days a week if a family member dies they don’t care they want you right back at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Romark Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8