ROMEO'S PIZZA Employee Reviews

A good place to understand that business were not there to be your friend.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Broadview Heights, OHOctober 9, 2018
Romeo's is just a pizza making place. If you're good at your job, and can manage a 2 person job at one, they will take advantage of that and make sure to pay you the minimum possible. I received zero recognition for making works of art.
Poor work environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHAugust 10, 2018
Management was ran poorly and there was no discipline or self motivation in the work place, everyone I worked with seemed miserable about their job and didn’t like coming to work.
Fun job!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Highland Heights, OHAugust 2, 2018
I liked the work environment. The people I worked with were very friendly and we got discounts on the food. I did not like how when a customer would pay with a credit card, if they tipped us (not with cash), the tip money would go to our boss and not us workers.
eh, not for everyone
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 1, 2018
its go-go-go even if theres no-one in the restaurant expect to be yelled at to work harder, co workers are not for your help and there are favorites picked.
Wasn't there long but there wasnt much wrong with the place
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHJuly 27, 2018
I made some friends there and everyone was nice and easy going. It doesn't get overwhelmingly busy but there are times when business picks up more than usual. It's fairly simple jobs.
Great place to work. Fast Paced.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lewis Center, OHJuly 17, 2018
I would take orders, make food, restock the line and clean up. each station is responsible for their area. Time goes by quick. I really liked it there.
Pros
time goes by quick
Cons
had to wear a hat
great place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMay 30, 2018
great experience of employees, work done effectively, all work is done the same way everyday. i give a lot of respect to the owners & managers to all of the passion they give to the company.
Pros
benefits & food are great
Cons
watching activity all the time
It was ok.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Indiana, PAMay 28, 2018
The work wasn't bad but the work environment was the worst of all. I learned to always stay up on your work and never slack. Hardest part of the job was dealing with stubborn workers.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
A lot of judgemental workers
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Pickerington, OHApril 1, 2018
Very fun environment, loved the crew, many work together as a colony. Management was very professional an had a positive impact on the crew from a workers an buisness aspect.
very fun part time job
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Broadview Heights, OHMarch 2, 2018
The management was very nice and fair, and it was a very fun and laid back environment to work at. Only thing to complain about is how hot it gets working in the summer in a pizza shop.
Romeo's was great, food was delicious and tight knit team.
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 28, 2018
Romeo's was a great place to work the food was delicious, we were a small store so the team was pretty tight knit. We all worked to together as a team, sure there were some personality conflicts here and there but for the most part we all got along pretty well. I was actually the Assistant General Manager when I left due to a non work injury. As Manager we didn't even have an office, just a desk in the back area where we folded pizza boxes so we were always available and out working with everybody on the line making pizzas and subs, making the dough or sauce,doing the dishes, or running the front counter or fryer not just sitting locked in an office somewhere only coming out if there was a problem like at a lot of places. Sometimes I even got to get out of the shop and run some orders to help out the delivery drivers if they got backed up on a really busy night. It was a great experience the only place it really lacked was the pay.
Pros
Free meals, fast paced, team oriented
Cons
Poor compensation
very friendly
Cook (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 22, 2018
the quality of food could most definitely improve instead of making everything from canned garbage they could use fresher ingredients and re-create their aging recipes
Not the best work conditions
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHJanuary 11, 2018
I worked at Romeos for my first job and I do not think the work environment was very clean nor professional. I felt uncomfortable at work sometimes and it was not ideal.
It varied between very slow and very busy
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, NENovember 24, 2017
I learned Very great communications skills from working at this job since i was able to work face to face with customers. The hardest thing about this job was not being able to advance in it.
at my own pace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHSeptember 20, 2017
the job was not stressful and I was able to drive a get paid for it. I didn't like working inside but that's because im not comfortable working with food.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
a lot of driving
Loved it!
Crew Member/Cashier/Lineman (Current Employee) –  Broadview Heights, OHSeptember 18, 2017
I loved my experience at Romeo's. We all had a family dynamic and looked out for each other/ helped each other out if someone was having a bad day. Was such a fun atmosphere to be in and I hope other people are able to get a first job just as amazing as mine.
Understanding boss, fun workplace
MANAGER/INSIDER/DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Stow, OHAugust 21, 2017
It was a good first job and I learned how to answer phones, help customers work through issues, and how to react in certain instances of mistakes or obstacles.
Pros
Free food
Cons
loss of weekend life
Pizza maker
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OHAugust 17, 2017
Good and fun work Environment! I enjoyed my time at Romeo's it was a very fun yet some times fast pace place to work I got many promotions opportunities as well!
Fun, easy going workplace
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Damariscotta, MEJune 30, 2017
I really enjoyed working here. Great people to work with, and a lot of responsibility, which doesn't sound fun but they make you feel like you're really needed. And I made my first raise within three months.
Pros
Free meals, and great food
Cons
A lot of cleanup and the end of the night
Do not work here, if it still exists.
Server/ Associate (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJune 16, 2017
Sweatshop for me back when I was still in high school. The owner didn't care that I just got off school and had to walk to the restaurant. I would not recommend this place. Instead of getting paid with tips, they were removed and I only got paid minimum wage. What a joke. Don't do this.