Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary)

Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary) Employee Reviews

2.0Job Security & Advancement
Great co-workers; clueless and malicious management
Clinician (Former Employee) –  New London, CTApril 26, 2019
The work is stressful but fulfilling. The staff I worked with couldn’t be better. The management seems to make life as difficult as possible not only for the staff, but worse, for the clients. They were insulted, and had all kinds of obstacles thrown at them that hurt their recovery. Long lines, being treated like s@@t by management, wrong billing, etc. Overall, treated like they were 6 year olds.
And clinicians caught in the middle.
Pros
Pay, coworkers
Cons
Disrespectful management
Official response from Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary)
April 29, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all of our employees and patients so I'm disappointed to hear about some of your experiences.

We have many ways for staff to voice their concerns, whether it's thru biweekly leadership rounding, CEO town hall meetings, or our confidential corporate compliance hotline.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel the management team was disrespectful. As this is the first I am hearing of it, if you would like to share more about your experience, please contact me by emailing: Ashley.Ouellette@rootcenter.org so that we can set up a time to talk. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve.

Thank you again for the feedback and best of luck with your future endeavors.

Ashley Ouellette, Director, Human Resources

See more Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary) reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary). Our community is ready to answer.

Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary) Reviews by Job Title

Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary) Reviews by Location