Rose Companies Employer LLC

Rose Companies Employer LLC Employee Reviews

United States10 reviews
Great mission and good pay!
Overall JRC is a good company. The owner, Jonathan Rose is down to earth and approachable. His mission for affordable housing is aggressive. However with so much growth, there are a lot of growing pains. Operations is unorganized and information sometimes is mismanaged.

Turnover is high at the property management level, leaving properties short staffed and employees are working long hours to make up the slack. There isn't enough support from upper level management either and employees feel "thrown to the wolves"!
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
No local support, high turnover and unorganized.
Loved it
I loved to work for canton towers I only left due to relocating out of state. Hoping they open close to me to get another job for this company. Everything g was very wonderful.
Culture is great wonderful employees
This place hire people in management who has no accounting skills, cannot give directions, pass of his job to other lower staffs. Overlook qualified people who are experience and needed no training.
Pros
Lunch on Mondays and Fridays
Cons
Do not work there as a temp-company very disrespectful to temps
overworked
you are on-call
no time for family

people calling constantly just to plunge a toilet

you are doing your job, the cleaners job and office duties the hardest part of the job is the work load an the lack of help commitment. The only thing I enjoyed about the job was doing the job I was hired for ( repairs) not extra stuff to save a buck
Pros
learning different aspects of maintenance duties
Cons
list is too long
Great workplace culture
This company is mission driven and lives up to it. Pleasant working environment and nice people. The company is currently going through a transition.
Pros
free lunches; team building work
Cons
not well-organized; low salaries
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Wonderful company
I loved working at JRC, all my coworkers I were able to create a wonderful team. This company always took each one of us as part of a big family. We had weekly meetings to be informed and give our own opinions
Pros
A wonderful company
Cons
There is no offices on South Florida
Great company, great culture, great mission
This is a company with a great mission. The president of the company is engaging and embraces employees by promoting learning and progress. Working with a mission, surely makes a job fulfilling.
Family oriented working environment
People are professional and friendly.
5 days/week

Encouraging management style

Reporting is a little touch sometimes due to high expectation.

Information storing is somewhat mismanaged
A casual, forward thinking company
The company itself is not too small, but the department I worked in was very small. Everyone in the office was very friendly, open minded, and carefree, while still getting their job done. Most people kept to themselves at their desks during the work day, but always ready to chat or work with others. The upper management of the company (CEO/COO/etc.) were very motivated and did what they could to help motivate the other employees, for example, they would bring in guest speakers to talk to us. Some other lower management could have been more motivated and organized; sometimes they didn't have answers for me when I asked.
I typically worked at my desk all day formatting property profiles, presentations, signage, etc. I would also organize Google analytics. Sometimes I would make trips out to printers to pick up orders.
Pros
Free lunch Monday and Friday
A good place to be at
Great Ivy league employees, great environment and fun to work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose Companies Employer LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
Rose Companies Employer LLC Reviews by Location