Rose Companies Employer LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great mission and good pay!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 6, 2018
Overall JRC is a good company. The owner, Jonathan Rose is down to earth and approachable. His mission for affordable housing is aggressive. However with so much growth, there are a lot of growing pains. Operations is unorganized and information sometimes is mismanaged.

Turnover is high at the property management level, leaving properties short staffed and employees are working long hours to make up the slack. There isn't enough support from upper level management either and employees feel "thrown to the wolves"!
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
No local support, high turnover and unorganized.
Great company, great culture, great mission
N/A (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2017
This is a company with a great mission. The president of the company is engaging and embraces employees by promoting learning and progress. Working with a mission, surely makes a job fulfilling.
Family oriented working environment
Asset Management Practice Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2016
People are professional and friendly.
5 days/week
Encouraging management style
Reporting is a little touch sometimes due to high expectation.
Information storing is somewhat mismanaged
A casual, forward thinking company
Graphic Design/Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2016
The company itself is not too small, but the department I worked in was very small. Everyone in the office was very friendly, open minded, and carefree, while still getting their job done. Most people kept to themselves at their desks during the work day, but always ready to chat or work with others. The upper management of the company (CEO/COO/etc.) were very motivated and did what they could to help motivate the other employees, for example, they would bring in guest speakers to talk to us. Some other lower management could have been more motivated and organized; sometimes they didn't have answers for me when I asked.
I typically worked at my desk all day formatting property profiles, presentations, signage, etc. I would also organize Google analytics. Sometimes I would make trips out to printers to pick up orders.
Pros
Free lunch Monday and Friday
A good place to be at
IT Infrastructure and Network Support Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2012
Great Ivy league employees, great environment and fun to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose Companies Employer LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2