Rose International Employee Reviews

Just a temp agency
Administrative Assistant /Network Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2018
I have worked for Rose for 3 years, no opportunity for advancement. Ready to find a job with benefits. I want a job that pays for holidays and vacation, this job only pays if you work.
Cons
Temp agency
October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please contact our Candidate Care Team at 636-812-4000 so we can learn more about your experience.

Poor communication and lack of advocacy for their hiring candidates
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Contract from MO to CharlotteSeptember 14, 2018
Poor management and communications with hiring candidates. Does not proactively advocate for their hiring candidates.
Do NOT return calls or emails when addressing benefits and their clients 'information.
October 4, 2018

Very relaxed and easy company to work for
Clerical Assistant 5 (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 9, 2018
The typical day at work was data entry, the hardiest part of the job was dealing with it being a temporary job. The enjoyable part of the job was doing the type of work I enjoy.
Pros
A relaxing work environment easy management style
Cons
no insurance
October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience during your time with Rose International!

good job opportunity
DOR Temporary (Former Employee) –  west sideSeptember 8, 2018
good job opportunity every year for a great company state tax company great calm environment to work at. i entered tax forms in system there was plenty of supervisors to help us when we needed help
October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Rose international!

Good temp job
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Baltimore, MDSeptember 5, 2018
Was perfect when I needed to work for a period of time when I was going to school. I was able to get paid well in a temp position which is not always available.
Pros
Plenty of openings
October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience during your assignment with Rose International!

onboarding was a nightmare!
csr (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2018
Lack of communication, unprofessionlism, and disorganization during the onborading process almost had me ready to throw the towel in! Hopefully it is smooth sailing from here.
October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We want to hear more about your experience. Please contact our Candidate Care Team at 636-812-4000.

Temporary Employment Agency
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, INAugust 29, 2018
This organization supplies companies with temporaries to fill their workforce. Because I don't work directly for their company, but for one of their customers, I can only describe about the working conditions at the location I work. The only thing I can say is that all of the people I have come in contact with have been very friendly and helpful.
October 4, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. It is great that you enjoy working with the Rose International Team!

Caring agency.
Date Entry (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 28, 2018
A wonderful Temp agency to work with. All contacts were very responsive and professional. I learned new systems and business processes. Work culture was team focused.
October 4, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that enjoy your time working with Rose!

Contract Employment at The Hartford
Disability Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLAugust 6, 2018
I enjoyed working at The Hartford I met many good people and most of all I learned a lot about disability management and group claims, I believed that the experience I gained from the contracted employment at the Hartford has set me up for my next career move
Pros
Choosing you the amount of time for lunch
Cons
rather not say
Friendly workplace
Safeco Contingent Worker (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 21, 2018
Faced Paced call center; Friendly environment Room for advancement. Work with you to succeed. Turnover rate is normal.Term needs to be longer . Great support
August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! It is great to hear that you succeed in your job.

Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MO 63017July 18, 2018
N/A
I’m neutral about the company. I don’t have any negative statements. They’ve been pretty good as a company. They do not micro-manage which is the best thing for a contractor because then all focus can be directed to the client.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We appreciate the thought you put into your review. It is great to hear that we do not micro-manage our employees.

Na
Claim Benefit Specialist, Client (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJuly 17, 2018
This is a staffing firm and temporary position only thus I cannot fully review or give a full review as the position only lasted several months with this firm.
August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! Rose does have several direct hire positions, please visit our website, for more career options.

Productive and challanging
Executive Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 14, 2018
The position I am working in currently is Executive Administrator and requires a great deal of responsibility and knowledge of computer systems. There is data entry and research and archiving and filing, as well as good judgement in following guidelines for the State of Missouri.
Pros
steady work
Cons
short breaks, pay could be better
Retail Help Desk/ Error Corrections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Weldon Spring, MOJuly 9, 2018
There is an issue with your bot. I do not wish to write reviews for my past employers. They are in my past and I wish to leave them there. They no longer served me or advancement was not possible.
August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team at 636-812-4000 or CandidateCare@roseint.com

knowlageable and productive environment
Bilingual Energy Advisor (Current Employee) –  Edison, CAJune 25, 2018
I loved the position that was offer to me, coming into the office was like coming to my second family. I was also one of the few who was extended on my assignment so that was a huge plus.
August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time working with Rose International.

Ancient Management
Client Engagement Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2018
poor policies, management was unreasonable, I loved my boss! Recruiters had no respect for the process, each other, no policies on candidate ownership.
August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! Please feel free to reach out to our Candidate Care Team at 636-812-4000 or CandidateCare@roseint.com

nice place to work at
Claims Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2018
nice place to work at, the pay could be more. The hiring process was very professional and detailed. The recruiters are always available when you have questions,
August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We appreciate the thought you put into your review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your position at Rose International.

Excellent Communication
Supervisor, NH Central Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 4, 2018
I work remotely from Rose, at a client's site. The client determines policies, schedules, facility, and work. I like the work, and it is as discussed prior to hire.
Pros
Good communication as to performance
Cons
Remote, all over phone
August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! It is always good to hear about our good communication skills.

thanks
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2018
it was a pleasure to work there. every one was helpful and worked well as a team. the management staff always will to help and train if needed. I loved being a part of the team
Pros
the team
Cons
nothing
May 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time working with Rose International.

relaxed
Discharge Planner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2018
i love the company.i would refer my friends and family to this company. i would work for this company again. the employees are great. my supervisor is the best. and the recruiters are the best.
May 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is great that you enjoyed working with Rose International and the Rose Team! When you are ready for your next assignment, be sure to visit our website at www.roseIT.com/hotjobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose International. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about