Rose International Employee Reviews

Productive and challanging
Executive Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 14, 2018
The position I am working in currently is Executive Administrator and requires a great deal of responsibility and knowledge of computer systems. There is data entry and research and archiving and filing, as well as good judgement in following guidelines for the State of Missouri.
Pros
steady work
Cons
short breaks, pay could be better
Retail Help Desk/ Error Corrections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Weldon Spring, MOJuly 9, 2018
There is an issue with your bot. I do not wish to write reviews for my past employers. They are in my past and I wish to leave them there. They no longer served me or advancement was not possible.
Process Analyst
Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2018
I worked for a temporary agency and Rose International gave me an assignment at Northern Trust Bank. It was a great place to work and I learned something new.
Ancient Management
Client Engagement Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2018
poor policies, management was unreasonable, I loved my boss! Recruiters had no respect for the process, each other, no policies on candidate ownership.
Consistent
HR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAJune 14, 2018
No problems just pay low, I don’t work for rose
They found me a job at Kaiser for HR Analyst in alameda
I haven’t had to call them for anything, so I haven’t had any problems or complaints. They do email me to check to see how my assignment is going
nice place to work at
Claims Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2018
nice place to work at, the pay could be more. The hiring process was very professional and detailed. The recruiters are always available when you have questions,
Excellent Communication
Supervisor, NH Central Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 4, 2018
I work remotely from Rose, at a client's site. The client determines policies, schedules, facility, and work. I like the work, and it is as discussed prior to hire.
Pros
Good communication as to performance
Cons
Remote, all over phone
thanks
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2018
it was a pleasure to work there. every one was helpful and worked well as a team. the management staff always will to help and train if needed. I loved being a part of the team
Pros
the team
Cons
nothing
May 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time working with Rose International.

Great Starting Positions
Transportation Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Kaiser Permanente Sacrament Medical CenterMay 15, 2018
I was hired directly from my internship through Rose International. I feel very fortunate to be working at the job site I am. I work 8 hours a day 7 days a week. I have learned several skills and work with several different teams to accomplish many tasks.
relaxed
Discharge Planner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2018
i love the company.i would refer my friends and family to this company. i would work for this company again. the employees are great. my supervisor is the best. and the recruiters are the best.
May 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is great that you enjoyed working with Rose International and the Rose Team! When you are ready for your next assignment, be sure to visit our website at www.roseIT.com/hotjobs.

temp place
Data Entry(Job Placement) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 10, 2018
Worked for 1 company through them , Bank of America
just in putting information on loans and sending to the correct department for review, It was ok just not last long and when assignment was over instead of telling us they waited until we were on our way home and called to let us know no longer needed
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAMay 2, 2018
Great place to work, all are helpful and willing to assist in making someone feel comfortable. They work with my busy schedule as family comes first. I would recommend
May 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your experience working with Rose International. If you have any questions during the duration of your assignment, please reach out to your Rose Recruiter.

only work term
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 1, 2018
The worst part about working for this company is the forerners that tries to recruit you. you can barley understand when they call you for an interview.
May 30, 2018

Thank you for your input. We would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact our Candidate Care Team at (636) 812-4000.

Mainframe Developer / Analyst Contracting (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSApril 30, 2018
I worked at a contracting position for the State of Kansas. I didn't no work directly at Rose international. Rose was very helpful in keeping me employed with the State.
Good
Retail Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Weldon Springs, MOApril 23, 2018
Good I loved working for this company. It was very good pay, good management, company policy friendly, great training system you could ever have on the job
May 30, 2018

Thank you for your input. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience working with Rose International! Visit our website to apply for our latest job openings at www.roseIT.com/hotjobs.

Flexible work schedule, great parking and nice working environment
Administrative Assistant (Contracted) (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, NHApril 22, 2018
Flexible schedule, offers no benefits for contracted employees. Enjoyable work environment. Great parking, friendly staff, but no benefits and no paid time off for vacations or holiday.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
What I learned working at Rose International
Administrative Assistant to VP of Home Loans (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 12, 2018
Rose International sent me on a temp-to-perm position at Bank of America with the intent for the job to become permanent. I really enjoyed working at Bank of America and had looked forward to joining the team permanently, but my supervisor at the time was demoted and I was let go due to the position was eliminated. I enjoyed the people I worked with and the job duties. It was just one of those things that happened and I didn't get the job full-time.
fast paced workplace
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLApril 11, 2018
excellent training, agents are empowered
management & co-workers are extremely friendly, helpful & co-operative..
some escalated /irate call situations
Cons
extremely cold, have to wear a jacket everyday
Temp Agency
Insurance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYApril 11, 2018
Very thoughtful, caring, and worked hard for their employees in order to find the best job fit for them. The company was a temp agency. They found me a job that I am still working for and have been happy with this company for several years now.
Structured, Coroporate IT Firm
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 6, 2018
Typical work day vary:
Data Entry. filing, event planning, conference setup/correspondence, and front desk liaison. I worked directly with the VP and Regional Director.
Pros
Learning how the corporate world operates
Cons
Nepotism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose International. Our community is ready to answer.