Rose International
Happiness rating is 71 out of 100

Rose International Employee Reviews

United States468 reviews

internationalrecruiterassignmentcontractagencycontractorkaisertemp

Good for if you need a job that pays well

Rose international is my employer, and I work for a FAANG company. As a contingent worker, you are not equal to a FTE. You have to use PTO on days company does not work or get hours approved by your manager.

Pros

Flexible remote

Cons

not considered FTE at place you work

Great

I was a contract hire with a remote position. I had a really great recruiter. He was very friendly, knowledgeable. He was very supportive. He really walked me through the hiring process and gave me support throughout my assignment.

Rose International insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Great work life balance

Great company that allows for a great work life balance with their unlimited PTO policy. Challenging positions and locations at times. Could utilize additional training for new employees.

Encouraging and Productive workplace

I recommend everyone to work for Rose International. Very easy to communicate with management staffing. Great pay and flexible hours. You can gain a career working for Rose International

Bad communication

Bad communication between employers and employees. No clarity in how to report time off or call off directly to rose International. Confusing hiring process.

Pros

Remote

Cons

Bad communication

Ample opportunities available but apathetic engagement after placement

Serves a broad customer base. Decent initial engagement, less so after hire. Ended up feeling more like just a body filling a chair and cut off from the company instead of a valued resource.

Job flexibility to fit your schedule and appointments outside of work

Job fits person experience. Enjoyed working in office environment. Good working atmosphere with other employees. Team exercises at work to relax employees and get to know them

interdisciplinary nature of work

Provides opportunities in diverse range of fields including health marketing administration customer service . The insurance premium was relatively high

Pros

Remote access

Cons

Relatively low pay

The most enjoyable part of the job

The best part of the job was quitting time. There was no 90 guarantee like there would be when hired as a regular employee. Living your life worried about having a job when you clock in isn't a way to live.

Two face place to work for

Initially, working for Rose International was great. I had amazing colleagues who made it felt like we were all a cohesive team. Coworkers made it enjoyable and we had great Project Managers. However, once the PMs left and were replaced, one of the PM was offended if anyone questioned the direction of the project. We were constantly left in the dark when our job would end. Unthoughtful layoffs would lead to a frenzy rehiring process of people who were laid off. Employees were notified same day if their assignment ended, which was very disrespectful for the supervisors who made the State of MN's covid projects happen. Rose International wasn't supportive when concerns were brought up. My supervisor was great and very supportive, but her supervisor (PM) was difficult.

WFH with amazing staff and support

Rose was the first temp agency I had ever worked for. From the beginning to the end of my assignments with Rose, I felt valued and respected. My recruiter and hiring managers were amazing. All of my supervisors and coworkers were great. Though we worked from home, I still felt a sense of community. I'm happy to have crossed paths with Rose and MDH staff.

Contract office worker

Loved it , it was a no nonsense office job they send you to work at for a few months only , my exp was with a state office that rotates contract workers in office positions all the time , it was great I worked with several other rose contract workers at the same office I really enjoyed this type of work , plus zero micro management, really zero management all together they trust you to do well or they’ll find out and you’ll be asked to not come back , but all and all it’s great experience and I really felt like a valued employee at my location and with Rose Int

Pros

The only job I have actually enjoyed

Cons

Pay

Great while in Office

In the office work was decent, some departments were better than others, but since working from home, training for a little iffy and since everyone is a click away they are blending the jobs together.

Great experience working with this company. Great supervisors that communicate well.

Overall the experience working at Rose International was great. The company Rose International placed me with made training a fun experience. The supervisors made working not feel as much like work. They gave us very engaging activities to help us learn the essentials of the job.

Great

Overall good temp agency. Was a temp for 4 or 6 months, then got hired on perm. They however didn't pay you if you contracted covid and needed to be off, thats understable since it was a temp job.

Company did not give accurate assignment time

I was sent on an assignment that ended way earlier than what I was told to expect which left me unemployed way quicker than I was prepared for. Not a good way to do things.

Professional and caring work environment.

Excellent training and support. Management is very personable and communicate well. Work preformed is challenging and rewarding. Gain top notch experience.

Flexible, work and life balance

Good work and life balance, management hands off approach yet supportive to achieve the project and work goals. Excellent diverse and inclusive culture.

Productive workplace

Would like to work for them again. Excellent idea, strong management, & supportive work environment. Not so open about some bullying culture that occurs

Pros

Remote

Cons

Healthcare

Fast past call center

The manager and team members are helpful and supportive. Room for growth. Must meet all stats to receive PTO if not you get 1 hours for the month. Call volume is pretty high.

Pros

Work from home, and the equipment is provided

Cons

Crammed training, below average benefits and pay

Remote and Contracted

Worked as a Covid 19 Case investigator. Recruiters called me for the position at odd hours like 11pm. Recruiters sounds like they are from India but their HQ is in Montana. Hiring process was quick and checked in while contract was ending.

Pros

Remote, contracted job

Cons

Odd recruiters, short term jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Rose International.
Powered byComparably