Rose International Employee Reviews

terrible job
Disability Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 5, 2019
they allow the company who you work for to treat you any kind of way. you are not allowed to address any issues directly to the company. you have to tell rose RI and they will reach out to the employer and if the employer does not want to deal with the complaint they can drop your job. there is no job protection and you are treated like a Temp.
great place to work
Sr. Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Union, NJMarch 26, 2019
Provided scheduling support to the IT department during the Lotus Notes to Outlook migration. Updated and monitored the company’s database
insuring relevant information was accurate. Coordinated equipment onsite dates based on project dates while managing ticketing queues. SPOC for end users before and after migration.
Placed in an Excellent Temp Contract
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maine, MEMarch 20, 2019
The company, was able to place me in a temporary position, very quickly, including background check. I was placed in a job that was with an excellent company, happened to be a very professional environment with good people excellent pay, but of course a temporary position. No medical benefits for the first couple months or unless you are in a long term contract. The on-boarding process, pay process, communication with home office, excellent 5 stars.
Project Manager
Transformation Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2019
 Manage the technical/hardware aspects of the DHS services contract with IBM and AT&T through the Georgia Technology Authority (GTA). Working as Scrum conducting scheduling, coordinating, and overseeing all aspects of assigned agile projects. Define agency wide service levels in the area of server availability and backup, storage management /utilization, network availability, email services, and server performance. Monitors overall project performance (e.g., on time, on budget, within scope and with quality)
Horrible Company to work for
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 12, 2019
Rose is one of the worst companies I ever worked for. I worked for Rose for 20 months as a Full-Time employee. First, they promised benefits and PTO but did not pay even any US national holidays at all. They pay you 24 Sick leave per year.
Never reply to any quires on time.
I would never recommend this company to work.
Family? Rose not recommended
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weldon Springs, MOMarch 11, 2019
they dont provide over time i went over in hours so they were going to make me go in late instead of letting me off early or take my pay. there are no benifits what so ever you barely get health insurance. i wouldnt recomend it for any person with a family of there own.
Lexington
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 27, 2019
I was employed with Rose International briefly, but they worked tooth and nail to give me an assignment with a local company. They kept me posted on all requirements and updated me consistently. I appreciated everything Rose International did for
me.
Pros
Paid training
Love the people
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 22, 2019
Provide inventory control assistance in the form of researching root cause for DO NOT HAVE's, coach employees on FIFO process as well as how to us Emtech scanner and RT system.

Daily cycle count.

Create or delete parts/locations.

Create labels via LABELTAC or Emtech thermos printers.

Provide reports as needed.

Assist in receiving inventory into warehouse.
Pros
It is exciting to be part of creating a new warehouse and implementing new processes
Cons
Lack of job security. Not getting support from Management, when employees push back on following new processes that are being implemented.
Temp to Hire-great company
Loan Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CaFebruary 14, 2019
Started with them as a temp to hire and worked for Bank of America, worked the 3 months and got hired full on due to my work ethic. The company itself is a great company to work for.
Great work environment with friendly supervisors
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNFebruary 12, 2019
You were able to ask questions without any hesitation. You were able to make mistakes and be corrected without malice. Great learning environment. Would recommend.
Good job to get some Help Desk Experience on the Reume
Floor Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Weldon Spring, MOFebruary 11, 2019
I worked for Rose on a contract position.
(In fact, I'm still there now)
They're a good company when it comes to TRYING to do good by their employees, the culture is great, they have decent Health Benefits, 401k, etc.
What I didn't "like" about my position was we were not given ANY paid time off, AND the position was constantly being "reshuffled" meaning we SOMETIMES were forced to take time off WITHOUT PAY because of "budget issues".
This created a very stressful environment for some of us, and it didn't reflect "good" on upper management.
BUT, I believe this was more because of the "contractor" and not because of ROSE.
As a result, I gave them 3 stars, because as a company, they were great to work for, and a great stepping stone to bigger and better things.
Pros
great company culture team environment encouragement to succeed
Cons
no paid time off some forced furloughing that isn't expected
Boring
Admin Clerical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOFebruary 11, 2019
The company itself is Ok but the job really sucked. The pay was very very very low. It was also difficult to deal with so many people to accomplish the same goal.
sneaky haters on staff and unecplainable behavior of management.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 2, 2019
For a while, I was contacted everyday throughout each day to fill a position. Reluctantly, I accepted position with Rose Int'l, changed my schedule, only to be abruptedly termed in a few days. Lies. If lying on me is not bad enough (cannot do much about it). I can adapt to unusual behaviors and strange attitudes, one may lie on me, but pls do not lie to me. I understood the tasks to be completed as I did.
I am over and almost done with it now. It is okay bc I had bad vibes going in...And sure had bad vibes going out.
Wishy washy work contract with Rose Int'l.
I NEED MY W2, LIKE YESTERDAY.
Pros
Undetermined
Cons
Undetermined
Fast moving and stressful
Material Logistics Specialist (Siemens) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2019
Rose International is a temporary work placement company. I was hired by Rose International but worked for Siemens.

As a contractor working for Siemens you felt 95% part of the team until holidays or certain events roll around you were not able to participant. Since I was a temp no paid time-off very minimum benefits.
Pros
Paid was outstanding for the amount of work
Cons
No paid-time off
Good Experience
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJanuary 30, 2019
Working with Rose International was a good stepping stone to get back into the Hospital setting. Gave opportunity to see how Administrative Assistants are treated and appreciated.
Pros
Longer lunch breaks
Cons
Healthcare for only employees
Great company
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 26, 2019
I didn't work for Rose International too long, fortunately I was able to get hired directly with the contractor just short of 6 months. Management at Rose were very professional when I called with questions. Will definitely apply again.
Pros
Competerive pay
Cons
No health benefits
Fast-Paced and Knowledge Based
Verizon Contracted Employee (Current Employee) –  Weldon Springs, MOJanuary 23, 2019
You have to learn quick to keep up. There are a lot of systems to learn. Easy for anyone with a degree or similar work experience. Fairly easy overall - spend the whole day answering phones and assisting the clients with system errors. The hours are great hours. The bosses are understand and work to improve the team. They go above and beyond to assist when people are struggling. Great work environment - beautiful building with lots of open space and great views
Pros
Supporting environment, good pay, reasonable breaks
Cons
A lot of material, fast-paced, terrible benefits
Eh
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Weldon Springs, MODecember 28, 2018
I didn’t mind the actual responsibilities of the job itself. However, when it came to the work environment, training, and overall management, it was a poor experience. Granted there are a few managers they were absolutely horrible (that are no longer there, now that I’m gone, of course) not to mention the people you work with, at least that I did were mostly trashy, had no manners or work ethic so you did all the work and picked up the slack of the rest of the team.
Pros
Opportunity to advance is great!
Cons
Half the members of upper mana
Rose International
UX Researcher (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 10, 2018
Rose International is the firm out of which I contract with another firm, thus I don't really know anything about the internal aspects of Rose. I appreciate that they have put me in a job which provides great experience and challenge.
Normal Call Center Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE STORES TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNNovember 30, 2018
Just like a normal Call Center your time is managed and watched although as long as you are on time for work and back from breaks / lunch on time and also care to read / learn about how to handle certain circumstances the less you have to ask for help and the more willing people are to help you plus the better chances of becoming a permanent employee you do have.
In this contract role with Target (my 1st) was helping out on the Logistics side and also with my hours I was doing 6:30 PM to 3 AM and every other weekend.
Pros
Helpng Others, Clean work environment
Cons
Contact Work, Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose International. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Rose International.

Powered by Comparably