Rose International Pay & Benefits reviews

Placed in an Excellent Temp Contract
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maine, MEMarch 20, 2019
The company, was able to place me in a temporary position, very quickly, including background check. I was placed in a job that was with an excellent company, happened to be a very professional environment with good people excellent pay, but of course a temporary position. No medical benefits for the first couple months or unless you are in a long term contract. The on-boarding process, pay process, communication with home office, excellent 5 stars.
Horrible Company to work for
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 12, 2019
Rose is one of the worst companies I ever worked for. I worked for Rose for 20 months as a Full-Time employee. First, they promised benefits and PTO but did not pay even any US national holidays at all. They pay you 24 Sick leave per year.
Never reply to any quires on time.
I would never recommend this company to work.
Family? Rose not recommended
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weldon Springs, MOMarch 11, 2019
they dont provide over time i went over in hours so they were going to make me go in late instead of letting me off early or take my pay. there are no benifits what so ever you barely get health insurance. i wouldnt recomend it for any person with a family of there own.
Good job to get some Help Desk Experience on the Reume
Floor Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Weldon Spring, MOFebruary 11, 2019
I worked for Rose on a contract position.
(In fact, I'm still there now)
They're a good company when it comes to TRYING to do good by their employees, the culture is great, they have decent Health Benefits, 401k, etc.
What I didn't "like" about my position was we were not given ANY paid time off, AND the position was constantly being "reshuffled" meaning we SOMETIMES were forced to take time off WITHOUT PAY because of "budget issues".
This created a very stressful environment for some of us, and it didn't reflect "good" on upper management.
BUT, I believe this was more because of the "contractor" and not because of ROSE.
As a result, I gave them 3 stars, because as a company, they were great to work for, and a great stepping stone to bigger and better things.
Pros
great company culture team environment encouragement to succeed
Cons
no paid time off some forced furloughing that isn't expected
Fast moving and stressful
Material Logistics Specialist (Siemens) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2019
Rose International is a temporary work placement company. I was hired by Rose International but worked for Siemens.

As a contractor working for Siemens you felt 95% part of the team until holidays or certain events roll around you were not able to participant. Since I was a temp no paid time-off very minimum benefits.
Pros
Paid was outstanding for the amount of work
Cons
No paid-time off
Great company
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 26, 2019
I didn't work for Rose International too long, fortunately I was able to get hired directly with the contractor just short of 6 months. Management at Rose were very professional when I called with questions. Will definitely apply again.
Pros
Competerive pay
Cons
No health benefits
Fast-Paced and Knowledge Based
Verizon Contracted Employee (Current Employee) –  Weldon Springs, MOJanuary 23, 2019
You have to learn quick to keep up. There are a lot of systems to learn. Easy for anyone with a degree or similar work experience. Fairly easy overall - spend the whole day answering phones and assisting the clients with system errors. The hours are great hours. The bosses are understand and work to improve the team. They go above and beyond to assist when people are struggling. Great work environment - beautiful building with lots of open space and great views
Pros
Supporting environment, good pay, reasonable breaks
Cons
A lot of material, fast-paced, terrible benefits
You Are on Your Own
Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CANovember 13, 2018
The pay is very low. Management doesn't care about employees. They put the Client first. They only pay sick pay because the government is forcing them to pay 3 days per year so they only pay the bare minimum. No increase after working a contract over 1 year and then it was extended for another year.
Pros
Local ; Easy Commute
Cons
Worked every Weekend & Holiday, No Extra Pay
I enjoyed my job
Claim Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MO 63017October 26, 2018
I enjoyed my job. I would have liked if my contract could have been extended. My contract was cut short because the company ran out of claims. Not what I was hoping for of course.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No vacation time
Just a temp agency
Administrative Assistant /Network Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2018
I have worked for Rose for 3 years, no opportunity for advancement. Ready to find a job with benefits. I want a job that pays for holidays and vacation, this job only pays if you work.
Cons
Temp agency
October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please contact our Candidate Care Team at 636-812-4000 so we can learn more about your experience.

Poor communication and lack of advocacy for their hiring candidates
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Contract from MO to CharlotteSeptember 14, 2018
Poor management and communications with hiring candidates. Does not proactively advocate for their hiring candidates.
Do NOT return calls or emails when addressing benefits and their clients 'information.
October 4, 2018

Productive and challanging
Executive Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 14, 2018
The position I am working in currently is Executive Administrator and requires a great deal of responsibility and knowledge of computer systems. There is data entry and research and archiving and filing, as well as good judgement in following guidelines for the State of Missouri.
Pros
steady work
Cons
short breaks, pay could be better
Flexible work schedule, great parking and nice working environment
Administrative Assistant (Contracted) (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, NHApril 22, 2018
Flexible schedule, offers no benefits for contracted employees. Enjoyable work environment. Great parking, friendly staff, but no benefits and no paid time off for vacations or holiday.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
work was not challenging and limitation of authority
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 3, 2018
prepare and maintain the project plans and presentations to the client.
my learning was of the client environment - very unstructured
work culture was pretty much looking over your shoulder atmosphere
hardest thing to do was get your job done since staff were not under your control. They were state employees.

Not much to say about enjoyable - very stressful.
Pros
since the hours were dictated by the state no over budget.
Cons
salary and lack of benefits
Quick paced and challenging
Director of Recruiting National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMarch 19, 2018
Individuals within a team structure where a pleasure to work with
Working together resulted in a more productive environment
A bit competitive - but in a good way
Pros
was not micro managed
benefits
Comfortable environment to work for
Clerical Mail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAFebruary 28, 2018
In Mortgage you have slow days and other days you have heavier loads. Its always different in this business but you learn as you go along. When it was slow it was finding work that was difficult. I enjoyed working with many different cultures and getting to know different people
Pros
Sat OT
Cons
I was a contractor so no health insurance
Relaxed Company
SR TECHNICAL RECRUITER/RDA (ACCOUNT MANAGER) (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXFebruary 7, 2018
While the atmosphere is relaxed, it is fast-paced and extremely competitive. Management is very supportive of individual teams. International support is great.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Low base pay
had a wonderful time working on my assigment
Admin. Imaging Specialist & Lease Analysis (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Both my Managers were very pleasant to work for I would return any time if needed. Learn so much from every department and how their processing worked.
Pros
Flexible work scheduale
Cons
No Vacation pay
February 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your assignment. Visit us online at www.roseIT.com/hotjobs to find your next job!

Easy-going supervisors, flexible hours
Temporary Executive Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 8, 2017
So far this place is great to work for. They ensure to keep in contact with you even though it's a temporary job, always e-mailing when they've received your time sheet and when they've finished accumulating your hours. They always are willing to re-evaluate hours if you've missed days or hours from being sick due to it being a contracted job. Never had a problem with them other than sometimes it takes them more than a week to respond to an e-mail or phone call.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks, little pay
Lawless
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 29, 2017
Rose International will drop you when they are done and hire cheaper staff to complete project. Prepaid travel was a joke at airport still waiting for processing. Only go part was pay! I was assigned to a rep for Rose Int. all would leave the company within months. Never knew who was my go to.
Pros
Pays
Cons
No benefits unless you pay $$$$, no bonus, force flu shot, prepaid travel
November 8, 2017

Thank you for your input. We would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact our Candidate Care Team at (636) 812-4000.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rose International. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Rose International.

Powered by Comparably