Rose Law Firm Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and challenging place to work
Managing Attorney (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 25, 2018
The Rose Law Firm was a solo law practice corporation. A typical day involved representing businesses and individuals with legal issues including litigation. The firm also acted as a consultant to JonesDay and other law firms on patent and securities litigation matters, including a global, high profile Dell international alleged SEC violations suit. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to navigate my own business.
Pros
Mastering solo practice
Cons
Long work hours without much time for social actvity
Negative Environment
Collector (Former Employee) –  Hopkins, MNJuly 29, 2017
You do not advance, move up, or get many raises in any position. The office is very unorganized. The worst part is the rude management and uninformed staff members.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Negative
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Evanston, WYJune 4, 2017
The Rose Law Firm is contracted with the State of Wyoming as a Administrative Hearing Officer. We deal only with Worker's Compensation cases. No longer taking clients.
Large law firm
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 14, 2016
The Rose Law Firm was a large firm that gained national recognition. I worked in the Securities Section of the firm. I had never worked in that area of the law and didn't find it interesting. The hardest part of the job was not having an understanding or aptitude for that area of the law. I rarely was able to take a break because my boss would call me back to my desk during most break times.
Cons
Difficult work environment
Wonderful place
COLLECTIONS PROFILE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Hopkins, MNApril 19, 2016
This place wonderful caring really small family enviroment understands that family comes first but management not really there to help you out also no raises
Pros
Great for families
Cons
No raises
Great place
COLLECTIONS REP (Current Employee) –  HOPKINSApril 19, 2016
Great place to work understands when you have family problems but far as raises and benefits its not that great people are good nice fun easy laid back work place I love that
Pros
Great for family
Cons
No raises
Productive and Fun work place
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 24, 2016
The Rose Law Firm is a wonderful work place. You feel like more of a family than an employee. The business owners really care about their employee's and care about their families as well. Everyone works together as a team to get things done and I think that is great.
Pros
Great Benefits, Wonderful Staff, Helping hands
Cons
Uptight
attorney
Member (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 6, 2015
Rose Law Firm, Little Rock, Arkansas
Preparation and prosecution of general civil litigation. Personal interaction with clients, firm attorneys, outside counsel, and the courts. Concentration in bankruptcy preference defense. Concentration in creditors’ rights and bankruptcy law. Probate litigation. OSHA safety certified. Performed OSHA inspections for clients.
Productive Company
Billing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 29, 2014
I have learned a lot working here but I am looking for a job closer to home.
Excellent opportunity to grow and learn
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLMarch 24, 2014
Working for The Rose Law Firm provided me the opportunity to work in the office and at home.
During my time there, I enjoyed working directly with attorneys and clients in providing excellent legal assistance while gaining a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the full workings of the legal profession.
Pros
Highly intellegent attorney staff
Cons
Not enough support staff
A Great place to work
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 16, 2013
My job help the attorney with gathering information for the case by research, communicating with the clients, making appointment, keeping up with filing, going to court with the attorney, entering data and keeping the attorney informed or any occurrences. While doing this job I learned a lot about the law and how to obtain information when needed from the law library. I enjoyed everything about this job and management was fantastic, but if I had to choose a favorite it would be going to court.
Pros
I would take an hour for lunch and the attorney would sometime come along.
Cons
The Attorney departed this world to soon
Best Law Firm in Wake County!
Administrative Assistant/ Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 2, 2012
The Client, whether it be a Lender, Real Estate Agent or Buyer always comes first! The Attorney always goes the extra mile for smooth closings!