Rosebud Restaurants Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Salary estimated from 14 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
- Managers are very flexible and accommodating- Will not listen to your scheduling needs- Job is very easy- You mostly answer the phone and take orders and talk to other hostesses in the back- Training isn't very good, yet managers will criticize you when you do something wrong- Hours are short and flexible, when you need to get someone to take your shift you can usually find someone
Hostess in Deerfield, IL
on June 11, 2021
Would work for this company again. Unfortunately my time there came to a halt due to Covid but I would otherwise still be working there. Very nice and helpful people to work with.
Human Resources Coordinator in Chicago
on October 6, 2021
I worked at this company for 3 years and always felt supported and appreciated. You have to work hard but the staff is truly like a family so it made working here a pleasure!
Event Manager in Rosemont, IL
on September 19, 2021
Being a delivery driver for Rosebud is a pretty standard delivery job, however the mangers are horrible rude people. They constantly talk behind your back and make fun of you with other employees. They don't care at all about how you are doing, and when the orders get messed up (which they constantly do), you are to blame somehow because you are the last one to have the order in your hands before it gets to the customer.
Delivery Driver in Deerfield, IL
on January 25, 2021
Was a pleasure to work in a big company i learn a lot in the past 5 years i been but the situation of this covid is getting bad .
Executive Chef in Chicago, IL
on August 28, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 9 questions about working at Rosebud Restaurants. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Rosebud Restaurants employees.
How flexible are your working hours at Rosebud Restaurants?
How would you describe the pace of work at Rosebud Restaurants?
If you were in charge, what would you do to make Rosebud Restaurants a better place to work?
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with Rosebud Restaurants within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Some basic wine/food questions and previous relevant work experiences
Shared on October 16, 2019
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Rosebud Restaurants