Rosen Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
The Rosen Group is no longer in business.
President/CEO (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 29, 2018
I owned and managed one of Baltimore's largest marketing firms for more than 30 years. Last year I decided to close the business and retire... but I miss the social activity and physical activity. I'm looking for something that would allow me to help others lead productive lives.
Pros
It was wonderful for 30+ years.
Cons
Out of business.
Overall it is a good position.
Corporate Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Team (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 24, 2017
I source candidates from various locations for a mortgage company located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. I creatively use various resources. I place all levels of professionals.
First rate Human Resources Consulting and Placement Firm
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJanuary 15, 2015
A company with highly skilled HR professionals in all fields of the profession. Opportunities for contracting assignments with top companies and institutions in the greater Philadelphia area.

Interesting and varied assignments with an emphasis always placed on the skills base of the contractor. Great way to work on a project basis and network with HR professionals.
Pros
Varied assignments, competitive contracting rates
Cons
Communication during assignments, benefits
Consultant/Contractor Firm for HR Professionals
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Voorhees, NJApril 29, 2013
Worked for the Rosen Group for the last 13 years on various assignments within the HR Benefits Departments. Working as a Consultant/Contractor provides diversity, flexibility and adaptability to every position. It allowed me to work in various positions where I could provide my expertise while learning organizational development across different industries.
Pros
Flexibiltiy of schedule, changing of assignments and responsibilities
Cons
limited benefits, personal time, etc.