Rosenberger North America

Rosenberger North America Employee Reviews

United States52 reviews
The team work environment that the company demands of it's employees is the best I have ever experienced, and the management attitude towards encouragement of employees to succeed makes you feel wanted and cared for.

The co-workers treat everyone like family and are very kind and helpful.

Glad to be part of Rosenberger North America
Rosenberger let you feel to belong to a family who is working hard together for a dream to grow with high technology/mentality. The company is understanding only as a Team you can be strong and successful.
To be a part from the family helped me to grow as a person.

> Join us to be a part in a company who is working all over the world.
That was a a good area to work. That was a food time job how I like, just 8 hours. The pay that was a not that much, but I can handle it with. The hours was fantastic for me.
Loved working with this company and people. I had an opportunity for something that better fit my college degree, which is the only reason I left this job. Great benefits, Still Family owned culture, time off, and more!
Come to worked i can see and filled the energy with people there, the supervivors to Floor manager we work like a teams, that give me the more confidence and trust
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Rosenberger NA manufactures and sells high quality and high performance interconnect and other connectivity products. The company culture is strong which allows for the attraction and retention of high caliber employees. The large North American business is supported by the corporate parent, headquartered in Germany.
Pros
Results driven organization with a strong market acceptance and brand image
Cons
In some new product areas we are not well-known
This is an excellent company!
The work environment is great. I have been learning since the moment I steeped on the front door.

As an intern, I am so happy to be here and learn from all of them.

I have the best mentors and they help me grow each day as a professional.

I totally recommend Rosenberger North America.
Rosenberger North America is an innovative company that seeks new ways to stay competitive in their industry.

My experience is, it is also a great place to work. The company does a lot to show they value their employees and the work that they are producing. Management is not only open to feedback and ideas, they actively engage with employees for both. Rosenberger continues to invest in education and training to support employee growth and development.

Rosenberger genuinely wants to employees to succeed in their positions. Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged. Employees work well with one another, within and between the departments.

The company also creates opportunities for fun to show that they appreciate the efforts of their employees.
Rosenberger is growing at a
incredible rate and there is unlimited opportunity to make a difference. Employees are welcoming and friendly.

Real Team atmosphere. I honestly feel every employee has an opportunity to make a posituve contribution with the support of Leadership.
Pros
Ideas are encourage, they invest in training and development
Cons
Need more A players
Everyone was great the people where great and I always had a good time while working here .I made many friends and the hours where regular 40-45 hours a week .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rosenberger North America?
Rosenberger is German based company and family owned. The corporate culture in Germany and in the USA is very similar. The direction from the top is to be competitive and cost wise with a family value core. I am paid well and work hard. In the rare the times I have needed to take care of family matters, it was understood. At the same time, Rosenberger has earned my loyalty to be there for them as well, such as additional time needed for trade shows or the like. The company has excellent retention, and the employees are top notch in their field. In addition, people treat each other with a sincerity that is not found in most working environments.
Rosenburg has some management problems but in general it was an overall good place to work I was offered a job with more pay rosenberg was a flexible and easy job
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stuck up people
I have been employed with Rosenberger North America for 5+ years. The company has changed for the better in all areas every year for the past 5 + years. Their continuously improving their processes procedures, systems, infrastructure, employees benefits, etc. They have employee appreciation events and team building events on a regular basis. Rosenberger cares about its employees and assists with continuing education with in-house and offsite training. The current CEO has made a big difference bringing much needed change while modernizing all the locations and giving back to the employees. This is the best employer in the area without a doubt. If you're seeking a good solid employer and want a great career, this is the employer for you.
Rosenberger provides a competitive working environment with great leadership and compensation. I enjoyed traveling to customers and attending trade shows.
Pros
Bonus, company activity
Cons
Low wages, unfair treatment of employees, constant Spanish spoken on floor, information not kept confidential, no cross training, always want perfect products but never had proper training or tooling
Overall my experience was enjoyable for the most part. The people were always warm and excepting, which made my time there rewarding. The biggest downfall would have to be communication, this was not a strong point from top to bottom. Even with bumps in the road, the job was still able to get done with a great team.
The people I worked with and for were ALL awesome. There were some that pushed buttons but at the end of the day, we all had a job to complete, TOGETHER!
Rosenberger is a great company to work for. They are interested in developing and investing in their employees. Flexible schedule opportunities, work place activities committee, above average pay, and team environment.
I enjoy working here because I am challenged to be my best everyday. There are plenty of opportunities to advance, as well. Rosenberger is a family-owned business with 22 facilities around the world. My intentions are to retire from here and I love getting up every morning knowing that I am coming to work at Rosenberger North America!
I love my job and how I created 3 jobs into. I learned how to drive a forklift with all proper safety precautions, how to be a team leader along with working at a fast pace. My co-workers were pretty cool.The people are great and benefits are so amazing! There’s room to grow if desired, clean and friendly environment
Pros
Learning skills, 3 promotions, leadership, lot of OT
Cons
Temp.position
Loved working with this company and people. I had an opportunity for something that better fit my college degree, which is the only reason I left this job. Great benefits, time off, and more!
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rosenberger North America. Our community is ready to answer.